IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arsan's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Arsan's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Arsan's GM Application   Arsan's GM Application Time210Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:58 am

Name :
Anthony

Time Zone :
Eastern

Email :
anthony.mills.87@gmail.com

IGN :
Arsan

Why you want to be a GM :
I really want to be a GM because I like helping people if they have problems. As well as helping people with problems I also like to make servers have the best experience by getting rid of the people who make the game unpleasant for the other players.

What you will do as a GM :
I will really do whatever I can to help each person. I am a very kind person and I try to be nice to everyone. I like to hold events as well as little games so that I can help keep the server interesting. I will also ban when needed due to hacking or rule breaking. So basically I am a fun guy when people follow the rules but if they try to break them I will take some type of action.

How you can help the server as a GM :
I can help the server as a GM by being online for most of the day, as well as helping everyone that requires help and being able to support the server. I am very talented with photoshop as well as a few other programs, I would be able to make banners as well as signatures for people to use on our forums and others.

How long you have played IdyllicStory :
Well someone was recruiting on another server that I was playing on and I decided to go and look you guys up. I have been playing for about two or three days now. I made my forum account today and I saw that you guys where looking for a couple of GMs and I wanted to throw my name out there.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :
Seeing as how I am fairly new I plan to play at least 4 to 5 hours a day, having played on other servers as well as my own I tend to play a ton between work and college classes.

How long you have played GMS :

I have played GMS for about 3 or 4 years now, I was playing before the pirate patch, so that tells you that it was a long time ago. The amount of time per day would have to be right around 4 to 5 hours per day, back when I was playing religiously.

What makes you stand out :
Really I would have to say that my determination to make something succeed makes me stand out. If I want something to happen I will do my best to make it happen. For example if I want a server to become very popular I will do my best to make it happen, making banners for different sites, going to different boards so that I can post about the server, or passing the information on by word to my friends and neighbors.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
Well it really depends on what is going on, I mean I don't want to ban someone or anything for no reason, but if we are talking about the different types of commands that I would mainly use as a gm then I would have to say that I would use the !say command (if applicable). As well as !event to host many different types of events, seeing as how they are a fun way to keep the community coming back.

Experience as a GM :
I have played on my own server that I created for a little fun and to see if I could create one, having taken some C++ classes as well as a few java and php classes it was rather fun to take my skills and put them to the test while creating something fun. I also played on a few servers that my friends had created.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.

No, I have liked my first few days playing here and I think I will like it even if my application doesn't get accepted. But thank you for taking the time to look at it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arsan's GM Application   Arsan's GM Application Time210Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:11 am

Nice application. :3
Shows a lot of detail.
Never seen you in-game before o:
I'm eastern too, so I don't know haha.
Keep enjoying the server, and good luck.
Vote every 12 hours!
It's also your first post..
Not good. D;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arsan's GM Application   Arsan's GM Application Time210Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:18 am

Yeah I know, as I stated I created my forum account today and have been playing for a couple days. I really like this server and I hope to get to know you in game, if you would like to add me please do so! I would be more than willing to have a conversation with you! ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arsan's GM Application   Arsan's GM Application Time210Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:07 am

i would like it if someone was original and said they would quit. i bet it is counted....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arsan's GM Application   Arsan's GM Application Time210Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:32 am

I think i've seen him somewhere o.0 no idea where tho lol. Well the gm app is pretty good, i'd give it 8/10.

Good luck anthony.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arsan's GM Application   Arsan's GM Application Time210Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:47 am

Very nice gm app very detailed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arsan's GM Application   Arsan's GM Application Time210Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:30 pm

Thank you very much! I hope to get a chance at becoming a GM!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arsan's GM Application   Arsan's GM Application Time210Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:29 am

1st- I've never seen you in game.

2nd- I think a person that wants to be GM needs to have some posts in the forum. Shows interest for the server
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arsan's GM Application   Arsan's GM Application Time210Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:23 am

[Int]Nuno(1337) wrote:

2nd- I think a person that wants to be GM needs to have some posts in the forum. Shows interest for the server

To answer your first statement, I stated in my application that I have only been here a couple days, and I have been playing ever since that starting day. If you want to see me just pop me a whisper and I will be more than happy to have a conversation with you! I am one of the nicest people you will ever meet! Just try it!

And to answer your second question/statement, I did not want to spam the forums so that I could get my post count up, I will however, be posting on different posts as I feel I need to reply to them. Sometimes it is better to be silent then be loud. I can always stand in the background and watch and reply when I feel like I have something to say; like on the xbox live gamertag post, I replied with my gamertag. I will get my post count up but it will take some time!

I hope to see you in game! ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arsan's GM Application   Arsan's GM Application Time210Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:43 am

Arsan wrote:
[Int]Nuno(1337) wrote:

To answer your first statement, I stated in my application that I have only been here a couple days, and I have been playing ever since that starting day. If you want to see me just pop me a whisper and I will be more than happy to have a conversation with you! I am one of the nicest people you will ever meet! Just try it!

And to answer your second question/statement, I did not want to spam the forums so that I could get my post count up, I will however, be posting on different posts as I feel I need to reply to them. Sometimes it is better to be silent then be loud. I can always stand in the background and watch and reply when I feel like I have something to say; like on the xbox live gamertag post, I replied with my gamertag. I will get my post count up but it will take some time!

I don't mean spam the forum. I have some posts and i didn't spamed the forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arsan's GM Application   Arsan's GM Application Time210Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:53 am

[Int]Nuno(1337) wrote:
Arsan wrote:
[Int]Nuno(1337) wrote:

I don't mean spam the forum. I have some posts and i didn't spamed the forum.

I know, like I said I will get my count up but it will just take some time. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arsan's GM Application   Arsan's GM Application Time210Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:36 am

Dont be like me please.
I've been spamming the forums and now i have a fricking 5xx on Records.
And it's been annoying to people.
Learn from yourself.
Do the right thing

BE A MAN!

Ok, for your application, i find it Neat.
It's a nice Application that kindda describes how you really do stuff.
8/10 for me.
1Mark loss for being unable to see you
1Mark loss for playing the server less than 1week and posting an App.
But dont let that offend you!
I hope to see you in game as well as being a GM Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arsan's GM Application   Arsan's GM Application Time210Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:11 am

Nice application.
Organized, well thought out..
Awesome, awesome.
10/10
Good luck and hope you get the spot!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arsan's GM Application   Arsan's GM Application Time210Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:49 pm

Thank you very much for liking my application! If I do get the GM spot I will try my best to be the best GM that I can be!
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Arsan's GM Application   Arsan's GM Application Time210Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:11 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arsan's GM Application   Arsan's GM Application Time210

Back to top Go down

Arsan's GM Application
Page 1 of 1