IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Erics Gm Application (changed)

Go down 

Should I Become a GM?
Yes:
Erics Gm Application (changed) I_vote_lcap43%Erics Gm Application (changed) I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
No:
Erics Gm Application (changed) I_vote_lcap29%Erics Gm Application (changed) I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
I love Pie <3:
Erics Gm Application (changed) I_vote_lcap28%Erics Gm Application (changed) I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Erics Gm Application (changed) Empty
PostSubject: Erics Gm Application (changed)   Erics Gm Application (changed) Time210Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:46 am

Name : Eric

Time Zone : Eastern Time Zone

Email : ......If i get accepted ill tell you since i don't want spam or creepy emails from players.

IGN : Eric

Why you want to become a GM :Selfish Reason: I have never been a Gm before.
I really like this server so I want to prevent hackers from ruining the game which is sad because who hacks in a private sever? And punish those jerks who keep spamming smega's to bother the players.Although the game is already fun i want to make it even more fun for players by giving them more and new events. I know this is a repeat but I as a Gm I want to be able to help make this server better. I know I can do most of this stuff as a regular player, but people don't take you as seriously. I can't hold events because i don't have great prizes like Yellow or the fact people don't listen to you because you can't punish them and my suggestions are taken as seriously as a normal player.

What you will do as a GM : As a Gm i promise to help any players who is in need, and hold events to entertain and keep players in the server. More events for the players. I will also always be looking for hackers and help any new players with questions. If there are rollbacks I will try to help the players out if they are stuck, and if they lost items I will help by holding a event so they don't get pissed that they lost leafs or items and leave. I can handle stress and can control crowds in events.

How you can help the server as a GM : I will help the server as a gm by do what ever is needed to keep the peace and keep players happy. New events so players won't get bored of the same thing. I would never give away items or train the players if it is against the rules that means not even to my friends! I would expect to be removed as a GM if I ever did so. But you can't really say how you are going to help when you don't know what the problems are, I will do whatever I can whenever I can.

How long you have played IdyllicStory : since june?

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : Mon-Fri: 1-7 hrs, Sat-Sun: 1-10 hrs, hrs will change cause i have sports practice, i play a sport in every season.

How long you have played GMS : Since Beta, not beta-beta but like since the first day the game came out. Yes its pretty sad but I'm Asian.

What makes you stand out : I don't know what makes you stand out?....No I'm just kidding. What makes me stand out is my fun personality and childish behavior ( I'm also funny). I'm also a very relaxed and creative person, I'm always thinking of new events for the players and new ideas to make the server more fun. But I'm also a strict person when needed and a strong leader when needed.Also I'm Asian so people just love me for my sexy looks and my smarts.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : Commands i will use are:
!events: To hold events so players don't get bored with only training, Also because i did promise more events.
!cheaters: To find hackers or anyone suspected of hacking.
!<item number>: So I can look good.
!ban/jail: Stop them hackers

These are the only command I really know but any commands that are needed i will use.

Experience as a GM : None, but i give it a try and do my best.

If there is a hacker how will do deal with He/She: I would go into hide and stalk the hacker for a bit and pull up and info, so i don't make a mistake when I ban He/She. I would look for vac hack and damage hack, when it comes to hackers I'm very serious and no amount of begging or tricky words will make me change my mind. If He/She is guilty I will ban, NO TOLERANCE FOR HACKERS.

Hobbies: My hobbies are exercising, reading, playing all kinds of online games, and a bunch more but you don't need to know that much.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.
I wouldn't say I would quit but i probably reduce my playing time a bit. Although I will still vote and play daily.

I know my App isn't as good as most people and I have no experience but I promise to help out all players and the server however and whenever I can, and expect to lose my position as a GM if I do not Fulfill my promises.

Edit: Had to do a few changes due to change in owner and changes in reason[center][left]

Last edited by Eric on Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:03 pm; edited 27 times in total (Reason for editing : Server Change)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Erics Gm Application (changed)   Erics Gm Application (changed) Time210Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:18 am

Hmm...
Nice application.
Just add some more information.
Otherthan that, 8/10.
Hope you get the spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: out for a while   Erics Gm Application (changed) Time210Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:34 am

hey guys i wont be active for a few days cause im going to a football camp see ya in 5-10 days its this week

Last edited by Eric on Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Erics Gm Application (changed)   Erics Gm Application (changed) Time210Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:44 am

The application isn't bad but it's a bit short.
Why not add some more information?
Try making it a bit more colorful as well.
Good luck!

Stay Active and remember to vote!~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Erics Gm Application (changed)   Erics Gm Application (changed) Time210Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:45 pm

The app is short and the small letter makes it look shorter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Erics Gm Application (changed)   Erics Gm Application (changed) Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:19 pm

good luck to everyone else who is applying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Erics Gm Application (changed)   Erics Gm Application (changed) Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:58 pm

A good Application so far.
But i shall repeat what i dislike.
Im sorry if it's a selfish post but here it is :
DO NOT EVER, EVER post that when you be a GM, you will recruit more people and vote more. Because as a regular player, you can already do that.

Good luck for the Application! Have fun in game!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Erics Gm Application (changed)   Erics Gm Application (changed) Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:21 pm

SnowAkantor wrote:
A good Application so far.
But i shall repeat what i dislike.
Im sorry if it's a selfish post but here it is :
DO NOT EVER, EVER post that when you be a GM, you will recruit more people and vote more. Because as a regular player, you can already do that.

Good luck for the Application! Have fun in game!

Thanks for the help
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Erics Gm Application (changed)   Erics Gm Application (changed) Time210Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:50 pm

Nice App,
Hope you get the spot Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Erics Gm Application (changed)   Erics Gm Application (changed) Time210Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:30 am

[b][i]Nice App!
I hope you get the spot.
Luv the colors. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Erics Gm Application (Revised Again)   Erics Gm Application (changed) Time210Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:16 pm

Very nice GM application. Like all your colours and i think this is good text.
So i give 9/10, hope you get that spot Wink

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND BE ACTIVE!

-Yellow,Jonas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Erics Gm Application (changed)   Erics Gm Application (changed) Time210Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:56 am

Yellow wrote:
Very nice GM application. Like all your colours and i think this is good text.
So i give 9/10, hope you get that spot Wink

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND BE ACTIVE!

-Yellow,Jonas

i think i deserve a 100/10 Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Erics Gm Application (changed)   Erics Gm Application (changed) Time210Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:49 pm

Hes a nice player helps out a lot of people with training Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Erics Gm Application (changed)   Erics Gm Application (changed) Time210Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:51 pm

Doesn't matter with training.
GM's are not allowed to train players, or give them a advantage what so ever.

Okay app, I can see the honesty in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Erics Gm Application (changed)   Erics Gm Application (changed) Time210Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:21 am

[GM]Stephanie wrote:
Doesn't matter with training.
GM's are not allowed to train players, or give them a advantage what so ever.

Okay app, I can see the honesty in it.

Very Happy I know the rules, gms are not allowed to give items to players and/or train them. But i'm not a gm yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Erics Gm Application (changed)   Erics Gm Application (changed) Time210Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:27 pm

people rlly like pie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Erics Gm Application (changed)   Erics Gm Application (changed) Time210Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:39 pm

The app is decent, 7/10, good luck eric.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Erics Gm Application (changed)   Erics Gm Application (changed) Time210Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:04 am

emeraldmoon wrote:
The app is decent, 7/10, good luck eric.

ty
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Erics Gm Application (changed)   Erics Gm Application (changed) Time210Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:17 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erics Gm Application (changed)   Erics Gm Application (changed) Time210

Back to top Go down

Erics Gm Application (changed)
Page 1 of 1