IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

iJackie's GM Appl

Go down 
AuthorMessage

iJackie's GM Appl Empty
PostSubject: iJackie's GM Appl   iJackie's GM Appl Time210Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:22 am

Name :Jackie

Time Zone :PST

Email :SnipeSexy@aim.com

IGN :iJackie

Why you want to be a GM :I want to help the sever.I want to host more event so the people wouldn't be bored that much.I will help by advising the sever to friends/online friends/real life friends and people I know. I am experienced as a gm I was a gm on MSMusix Sever with my other ign(SnipeSexy) I got them to rank about 20 something and helped the Owner(Bryant) to host more events.After a few week the sever closed(Sad Story).

What you will do as a GM :I will Help advising.Helping new people.I will unstuck people if they need to.I will also help by hosting events like in 1 hr a event or maybe 2 hour another event. I will look for hackers and ban them right away.

What will you do to a hacker:I will just ban them right away.

How do you know if they are a hacker : A hacker can do 10k-90k rite away and rite away they get achievements running up like 3 at a same time.

How you can help the server as a GM :By advising.Help new people who just joined the sever.Solve problems if they are in a fight.

How long you have played IdyllicStory :About 1 month

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :3 hours

How long you have played GMS :4 years I played it when GMS started

What makes you stand out :My Family,Friends,Gabe,The sever,My Girlfriend,Buddies

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :!cheaters,!say,!event,!ban,!jail,!dc

Experience as a GM :I was a gm from MSMusix sever ign(SnipeSexy)

What is your hobbies:Swimming.Gaming On My Xbox 360,DSI,DS,PSP,PS3,WII

What do you do in your spear times:I will hang out with friend.Make some wz edits and take time.Doing Homework just for fun.Soon I am gonna go to 5th grade.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you. I will not quit.I won't be like a little baby who will quit after a application will be denied.Also I wouldn't quit because just for a application getting denied because is a stupid reason.

Thanks for reading my application
-iJackie

Last edited by SnipeSexy on Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:48 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

iJackie's GM Appl Empty
PostSubject: Guys I changed a lot   iJackie's GM Appl Time210Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:23 am

SnipeSexy wrote:
Name :Jackie

Time Zone :PST

Email :SnipeSexy@aim.com

IGN :iJackie

Why you want to be a GM :I want to help the sever.I want to host more event so the people wouldn't be bored that much.I will help by advising the sever to friends/online friends/real life friends and people I know.

What you will do as a GM :I will Help advising.Helping new people.I will unstuck people if they need to.

How you can help the server as a GM :By advising.Help new people who just joined the sever.Solve problems if they are in a fight.

How long you have played IdyllicStory :About 1 month

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :3 hours

How long you have played GMS :4 years I played it when GMS started

What makes you stand out :My Family,Friends,Gabe,The sever,My Girlfriend,Buddies

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :

Experience as a GM :I was a gm from MSMusix sever ign(SnipeSexy)

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you. I will not quit.I won't be like a little baby who will quit after a application will be denied.Also I wouldn't quit because just for a application getting denied because is a stupid reason.
Guys plz do not leave bad comment I am trying to help.
Back to top Go down

iJackie's GM Appl Empty
PostSubject: Re: iJackie's GM Appl   iJackie's GM Appl Time210Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:29 am

ok well sorry o.o, but first of all, don't double post for such a stupid thing o.0, leave it in your app.

2nd, you need more information, your answers and short and don't really explain much.

3rd, the app is bland, put some colors in there man xD.

Either than that, good luck.
Back to top Go down

iJackie's GM Appl Empty
PostSubject: Re: iJackie's GM Appl   iJackie's GM Appl Time210Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:48 am

I agree with emerald, try elaborating more on your answers, it's just a small answer to the question, and doesn't explain much. One more thing, try fixing up those grammatical errors, that would help. Not trying to sound harsh, just offering some constructive criticism.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

iJackie's GM Appl Empty
PostSubject: Re: iJackie's GM Appl   iJackie's GM Appl Time210Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:36 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

iJackie's GM Appl Empty
PostSubject: Re: iJackie's GM Appl   iJackie's GM Appl Time210

Back to top Go down

iJackie's GM Appl
Page 1 of 1