IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yerro's GM App =3

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Yerro's GM App =3 Empty
PostSubject: Yerro's GM App =3   Yerro's GM App =3 Time210Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:44 pm

Name : John Kim

Time Zone : EST

Email : johnkim1997@hotmail.com

IGN : YerroDude

How long you have played IdyllicStory : Since it shut down

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : As much as I can

How long you have played GMS : Since GMS opened (around when I was 7 years old)

Why you want to be a GM : So I can host fun events to keep everyone satisfied, and to help out anyone if they need help

What you will do as a GM : Host events, look for hackers, help out anyone that needs help, and to keep everyone happy.

How you can help the server as a GM : I don't really know how I can help but, I will try my best to see how I can try, such as if they owner needs something done but can't complete it, I can always help to let them finish

What makes you stand out : I have played Idyllic Story for about 1-2 years (until it closed) and I know Lexii (owner) well.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : Any, but mostly !jail if people do not co-operate and !spawn for Mob Jump Quests Events

Have you been GM before (Proof) : I have been a GM before, but it was a test run for that private server (I don't know the private server's name now but it was ____playground)

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you. Of course not

I will be grading these application on how neat it is, on correct grammar (so I know you're mature and not another 8 year old begging for gm position), and length.
Back to top Go down

Yerro's GM App =3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yerro's GM App =3   Yerro's GM App =3 Time210Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:46 pm

I feel it's lacking in length. Please try to elaborate more on some of the questions.
Back to top Go down

Yerro's GM App =3 Empty
PostSubject: Yerro's GM Appl =3   Yerro's GM App =3 Time210Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:18 pm

Too Less , Maybe
You Could Edit It
And Add In More
Info .

--Lucas--
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

Yerro's GM App =3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yerro's GM App =3   Yerro's GM App =3 Time210Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:57 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

Yerro's GM App =3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yerro's GM App =3   Yerro's GM App =3 Time210

Back to top Go down

Yerro's GM App =3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-