IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slacker's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Slacker's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Slacker's GM Application   Slacker's GM Application Time210Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:16 am

Name :Aaron

Reffrences:You may text this number: 831-661-6451(California) As a reffrence He is one of my good friends Landen I was a GM in His server Last year.

Time Zone :Pacific Standard time, California

Email :Aronoreo@aol.com MSN- Aronoreo@hotmail.com

IGN :Slacker

Why you want to be a GM :For Improvement Of such a Amazing server.I know this app. I am well kind of a slacker LOL And having the Oppertunity to Be a Gm/ Coder would give me Something to do.I love idyllic story, so far i have had the most fun at this server(i am NOT Playing any other servers). I would Love to host challenging events I also have a Few custom events .

What you will do as a GM :Give people tours of the Idyllicstory. Help with glitches and bugs. Wz's (if Needed) and the Most obvious reason Banning Hackers/Botter's.Hosting events Hanging out with players.

How you can help the server as a GM :Most of the reasons shown above. Note: i can Code somethings. Besides c++ I have a book on it. But i have never Really had a reason to study it. But if you would like me too I could.!cheaters can go a long way.

How long you have played IdyllicStory :Before the wipe Overall about 2 Or 3 months.And i have enjoyed every second of it<3.

How long do you play IdyllicStory per day :5 Or more weekdays, 7 or more Weekends. Give or take. Sometimes i am absent on weekdays due to Jr.guards.

How long you have played GMS :Since 2 Months after The first anniversary.I do have proof. That i have been playing since beta.

What makes you stand out :I am a Bold person who loves too help People. I do not criticize. And i am an Overall easy going guy.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
!Ban(hackers will not be welcome)
!event(i love hosting events)
!cheaters(to find the hackers in the server.)
!clock [time]
!warp [place id]
That's kind of a broad question, But notice i will NOT be giving "Freebees" even to my friends.

How do you handle stress:
I handle stress pretty well I am a patient person and i do not get annoyed from people spamming me for items. Or just outright being rude. I will simply ask them to stop. Or for further measures Jail or ban.

Will you quit if this application gets denied be Honest we will not hold this against you:No i will Not quit this server for the months i have been here. i have learned way to much about my self and The others players.

Experience as a GM :I have a good amount Of experience, I have been a coder in Two Servers. And Just a normal game moderator(master) in Another Two. The names have changed on 3 But i know one of them is still PikachuMS Its was a old, v.62 Private server. Overall if you choose me As your new GM you will NOT be Deprived of the services Idyllicstory needs.- Thank you for reading my application.

Idyllicstory Forever

Last edited by Slacker on Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:43 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slacker's GM Application   Slacker's GM Application Time210Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:29 am

It's a bit small. You could show some more info.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slacker's GM Application   Slacker's GM Application Time210Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:44 am

The APP is pretty short.
Mind adding some info?

however, good luck!
Stay Active and remember to vote! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slacker's GM Application   Slacker's GM Application Time210Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:44 am

Like everyone's saying, your application is a tad bit too short.
Try adding more information.
I like how you added color, nice job.
9/10 from me.
Hope you get the spot.

-EDIT-
You forgot to put the "Will You Quit if Your Application is Denied" part.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slacker's GM Application   Slacker's GM Application Time210Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:45 am

Not bad. I like it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: thanks   Slacker's GM Application Time210Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:40 am

Thanks scotty ;D
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Slacker's GM Application   Slacker's GM Application Time210Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:47 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slacker's GM Application   Slacker's GM Application Time210

Back to top Go down

Slacker's GM Application
Page 1 of 1