IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vote Points for SRB, SSRB, etc.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
VatoLoco
Donator
Donator
VatoLoco

Male Posts : 8

Vote Points for SRB, SSRB, etc. Empty
PostSubject: Vote Points for SRB, SSRB, etc.   Vote Points for SRB, SSRB, etc. Time210Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:42 pm

Don't get me wrong or anything I understand the logic of needing vote points to SRB but I believe that if you re-ducted the Vote points needed for SRB(etc.) it would be easier and more enjoyable for some players. Instead of needing 2 VP for SRB you only acquire 1. And so for that you re-duct each one only by a bit to make things much easier for the players. You may not care about this but I believe this will make things more enjoyable for players.

SRB= 1 VP
SSRB= 4 VP
SSSRB= 6 or 7 VP
SSSSRB= 10 VP
SSSSSRB= 13 VP

Either way for the SSRB, SSSRB , SSSSRB, and SSSSSRB you acquire a certain amout of SRB so not only are you receiving Votes because of the SSSRB and such but you're also getting votes by the SRB. If you add them up all together it becomes a quite big amount of votes. This is just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
IcyTouch
SuperGM
SuperGM
IcyTouch

Male Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Vote Points for SRB, SSRB, etc.   Vote Points for SRB, SSRB, etc. Time210Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:07 pm

I kinda agree with you, its too much vote points for any type of srb, but dont forget you can always buy vote points from players.
Back to top Go down
Rebeca1995
Donator
Donator
Rebeca1995

Female Posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: Vote Points for SRB, SSRB, etc.   Vote Points for SRB, SSRB, etc. Time210Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:26 pm

There is another alternative solution to this matter: Save up Leaves to buy those equipment from others, such as meh! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Vote Points for SRB, SSRB, etc.   Vote Points for SRB, SSRB, etc. Time210Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:16 pm

ill make it less votes when people start voting more and we have a better rank on gtop
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
VatoLoco
Donator
Donator
VatoLoco

PostSubject: Re: Vote Points for SRB, SSRB, etc.   Vote Points for SRB, SSRB, etc. Time210Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:38 pm

Sounds reasonable enough. And for Rebeca if people were selling these equips I would've bought them from now or just donated like for 6 MSI of my inventory.
Back to top Go down
Rebeca1995
Donator
Donator
Rebeca1995

PostSubject: Re: Vote Points for SRB, SSRB, etc.   Vote Points for SRB, SSRB, etc. Time210Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:23 am

VatoLoco wrote:
Sounds reasonable enough. And for Rebeca if people were selling these equips I would've bought them from now or just donated like for 6 MSI of my inventory.

Lol dude, go to this thread:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
VatoLoco
Donator
Donator
VatoLoco

PostSubject: Re: Vote Points for SRB, SSRB, etc.   Vote Points for SRB, SSRB, etc. Time210Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:58 am

I already saw those not interested in those. I could get those in 3days. I'm more interested in the SSSSRB and SSSSSRB
Back to top Go down
Rebeca1995
Donator
Donator
Rebeca1995

PostSubject: Re: Vote Points for SRB, SSRB, etc.   Vote Points for SRB, SSRB, etc. Time210Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:47 am

VatoLoco wrote:
I already saw those not interested in those. I could get those in 3days. I'm more interested in the SSSSRB and SSSSSRB

I am selling ssssrb glove & cape at 150b each. PM me to negotiate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote Points for SRB, SSRB, etc.   Vote Points for SRB, SSRB, etc. Time210

Back to top Go down

Vote Points for SRB, SSRB, etc.
Page 1 of 1