IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gm oesima spam jail command abuse

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Gm oesima spam jail command abuse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gm oesima spam jail command abuse   Gm oesima spam jail command abuse - Page 2 Time210Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:02 am

Not sure; I doubt it. Honestly some people would just go around killing people regardless of how they feel about it and this never happened
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Gm oesima spam jail command abuse   Gm oesima spam jail command abuse - Page 2 Time210Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:52 am

i DIDNT jail him for pvp, i jailed him for not listening to the other players OR me
Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

PostSubject: Re: Gm oesima spam jail command abuse   Gm oesima spam jail command abuse - Page 2 Time210Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:53 am

well not listening to a GM should be means to jail people but...

Listening to a GM about PVP being not right is another thing... Its Legit.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: Gm oesima spam jail command abuse   Gm oesima spam jail command abuse - Page 2 Time210Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:57 am

Gm oesima spam jail command abuse - Page 2 Sander10
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: Gm oesima spam jail command abuse   Gm oesima spam jail command abuse - Page 2 Time210Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:42 am

that ss was AFTER i jailed him for not listening,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gm oesima spam jail command abuse   Gm oesima spam jail command abuse - Page 2 Time210Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:43 am

The amount of "jailed" commands that showed there were obviously signs of abuse, not lag.

If you're going to say "He came back"
Then I dont see anyone speaking in the whole chat log.

You dont spam !jail at someone for 30 times straight. ~5 times does show lag, but obviously, no.

PvP isn't against the rules because there are no written rules stating so, but it does count as harassment.
If you're going to get PvP'ed, just leave. Its like trying to KS a hacker.

In the end, you're both wrong.
Oesima, you could have hit !jail once, waited untill he got into jail, warn him again and !jail him or tempban him for an hour.
Everyone else just whines about it. Why dont you do something?
Sander, you shouldn't PvP if people dislike it. It counts as harassment and will lead to consequences when everyone turns on you for annoying the shit out of them.

Stop the flame war and let Gabe decide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gm oesima spam jail command abuse   Gm oesima spam jail command abuse - Page 2 Time210Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:53 am

Haemorrhage wrote:
The amount of "jailed" commands that showed there were obviously signs of abuse, not lag.

If you're going to say "He came back"
Then I dont see anyone speaking in the whole chat log.

You dont spam !jail at someone for 30 times straight. ~5 times does show lag, but obviously, no.

PvP isn't against the rules because there are no written rules stating so, but it does count as harassment.
If you're going to get PvP'ed, just leave. Its like trying to KS a hacker.

In the end, you're both wrong.
Oesima, you could have hit !jail once, waited untill he got into jail, warn him again and !jail him or tempban him for an hour.
Everyone else just whines about it. Why dont you do something?
Sander, you shouldn't PvP if people dislike it. It counts as harassment and will lead to consequences when everyone turns on you for annoying the shit out of them.

Stop the flame war and let Gabe decide.

This man speaks the truth - topic locked as this pointless argument is going nowhere but flaming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gm oesima spam jail command abuse   Gm oesima spam jail command abuse - Page 2 Time210

Back to top Go down

Gm oesima spam jail command abuse
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2