IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gm oesima spam jail command abuse

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Gm oesima spam jail command abuse Empty
PostSubject: Gm oesima spam jail command abuse   Gm oesima spam jail command abuse Time210Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:09 pm

she spamm jailed me for pvp ? wtf

Gm oesima spam jail command abuse Oesima10
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Gm oesima spam jail command abuse   Gm oesima spam jail command abuse Time210Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:17 pm

LOL you call it spamm i call it lagg, Smile
next time stay in jail when a GM puts u in there for 5mins or just listen to my warnings
its ur own fault! xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

PostSubject: Re: Gm oesima spam jail command abuse   Gm oesima spam jail command abuse Time210Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:18 pm

Lovesangels wrote:
LOL you call it spamm i call it lagg, Smile
next time stay in jail when a GM puts u in there for 5mins or just listen to my warnings
its ur own fault! xx

jailing for pvp = abuse
spam jail = abuse
lag LIAR

prove u lagged prove i did go out
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: Gm oesima spam jail command abuse   Gm oesima spam jail command abuse Time210Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:36 pm

next time dont get out of jail is a GM sends u there Smile
when people say ''stop killing me'' you have to listen to them and stop killing them, and if you dont listen to a GM that tells u to stop 4times, i think it is a good time to stop then.
you might listen next time it was ur own fault that i jailed u
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gm oesima spam jail command abuse   Gm oesima spam jail command abuse Time210Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:37 pm

its not about the stop

spam jail for pvp ... tahst what its about

so don't go off the question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gm oesima spam jail command abuse   Gm oesima spam jail command abuse Time210Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:41 pm

1. People did tell you to stop
2. Oesima told you to stop multiple times.
3. Oesima DOES lagg (alot actually xD)
4. When a GM puts you in jail, Stay there untill ur time is over? if u think u got jailed for a false reason contact Gabe? when Gabe tells you to leave, then leave.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: Gm oesima spam jail command abuse   Gm oesima spam jail command abuse Time210Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:49 pm

this never happend if you just stayed in jail for 5mins,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gm oesima spam jail command abuse   Gm oesima spam jail command abuse Time210Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:55 pm

Lovesangels wrote:
this never happend if you just stayed in jail for 5mins,
Nick wrote:
1. People did tell you to stop
2. Oesima told you to stop multiple times.
3. Oesima DOES lagg (alot actually xD)
4. When a GM puts you in jail, Stay there untill ur time is over? if u think u got jailed for a false reason contact Gabe? when Gabe tells you to leave, then leave.

i am not going to stay in jail becouse i did pvp lol...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gm oesima spam jail command abuse   Gm oesima spam jail command abuse Time210Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:21 pm

for what i know.
You got Jailed for NOT listening to a GM.
The GM told you to STOP PVPing and you just ignored it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gm oesima spam jail command abuse   Gm oesima spam jail command abuse Time210Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:57 pm

Nick wrote:
for what i know.

wy should i stop pvp is not forbidden ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gm oesima spam jail command abuse   Gm oesima spam jail command abuse Time210Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:41 pm

Sander wrote:
Nick wrote:
for what i know.

wy should i stop pvp is not forbidden ..

Maybe because a GM Told you to stop?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gm oesima spam jail command abuse   Gm oesima spam jail command abuse Time210Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:06 am

Wtf? Really Oesima. Jailing becaue someone was PVP'ing? Hell I'm on his side. thats rediculous
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gm oesima spam jail command abuse   Gm oesima spam jail command abuse Time210Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:42 am

Spork wrote:
Wtf? Really Oesima. Jailing becaue someone was PVP'ing? Hell I'm on his side. thats rediculous

i dont think it was for PVPing only (not sure tho)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gm oesima spam jail command abuse   Gm oesima spam jail command abuse Time210Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:43 am

Nick wrote:
Spork wrote:

i dont think it was for PVPing only (not sure tho)

it was -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gm oesima spam jail command abuse   Gm oesima spam jail command abuse Time210Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:44 am

Lovesangels wrote:

when people say ''stop killing me'' you have to listen to them and stop killing them, and if you dont listen to a GM that tells u to stop 4times, i think it is a good time to stop then.
you might listen next time it was ur own fault that i jailed u

Complain to gabe about PVP then. because PVP is there, completely legit, not hacking or harassment. It is LEGIT and there are no rules against it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gm oesima spam jail command abuse   Gm oesima spam jail command abuse Time210Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:46 am

you shouldnt be talking actually, since ur abusing Hackers to DC people. and i have proof. so please shh... =\
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gm oesima spam jail command abuse   Gm oesima spam jail command abuse Time210Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:47 am

Nick wrote:
you shouldnt be talking actually, since ur abusing Hackers to DC people. and i have proof. so please shh... =\

You talking to me or sander. f3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gm oesima spam jail command abuse   Gm oesima spam jail command abuse Time210Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:47 am

Spork wrote:
Nick wrote:

You talking to me or sander. f3

Sander :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gm oesima spam jail command abuse   Gm oesima spam jail command abuse Time210Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:48 am

Good. silent

about to say
you better not be makin shit up bout me foo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gm oesima spam jail command abuse   Gm oesima spam jail command abuse Time210Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:49 am

i wouldnt Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gm oesima spam jail command abuse   Gm oesima spam jail command abuse Time210Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:55 am

Indeed, there's no rules against PvP but when someone told you to stop killing them - and yet you ignore and keeps on killing them, it is regarded as harassment.

If this is what had happened, I'm on Oesima's side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gm oesima spam jail command abuse   Gm oesima spam jail command abuse Time210Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:27 am

Still, I'm not sure that PvP is considered harassment; unless he was cussing him out or something. Thats why we should just get rid of PvP to prevent this?

How about a PvP map xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gm oesima spam jail command abuse   Gm oesima spam jail command abuse Time210Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:55 am

The thing is.. if that 'guy' does not want to be killed, why not just change channel or something?

Since I'm not playing the game anymore, I have completely no idea how the current PVP system is functioning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gm oesima spam jail command abuse   Gm oesima spam jail command abuse Time210Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:58 am

I don't play very much either. But you @pvp or something and you can pay money to turn on PvP, allowing you to kill anyone and take damage..

Good point, why not change channel or go somewhere. If he really doesn't stop why doesn't the player being killed report him for harassment himself? Why do GMs have to get involved?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gm oesima spam jail command abuse   Gm oesima spam jail command abuse Time210Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:00 am

So that'll make PVP enabled anywhere on the server, sounds like a WoW private server.

I'm sure there's a 'safe' channel, no?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gm oesima spam jail command abuse   Gm oesima spam jail command abuse Time210

Back to top Go down

Gm oesima spam jail command abuse
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next