IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

iCookiee's GM App :) More info and Updated line

Go down 
+5
dynarock
scotty_C
Akinn
EternalTigerz
iCookiee
9 posters
AuthorMessage
iCookiee
Donator
Donator
iCookiee

iCookiee's GM App :) More info and Updated line Empty
PostSubject: iCookiee's GM App :) More info and Updated line   iCookiee's GM App :) More info and Updated line Time210Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:16 pm

Name : Karen

Time Zone :GMT+1
Email :kazyaqua@hotmail.com

IGN
: iCookiee

How long you have played IdyllicStory :Since March

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : If i have school, 5-6 hours, weekends/school breaks 10+ hours, but i have my summer break coming up in 5 or 4 days, so i will be on 10+ hours.

How long you have played GMS :Since i was nine so 5 years,
I also played europe for 1 year in those 5 years. Smile

Why you want to be a GM : I would like to be a GM because i like to help people, and im a friendly person Smile, the servers great, but i want to be a part of the community, and help the server be the best it can, and love to watch the server grow, im not rude to people if there not to me and for the power.

What you will do as a GM :I will help people with their problems, host events, make sure any hackers get banned, and make sure people enjoy playing on Idyllic, and listen to them in there need of any help, and i will take this job very seriously because i have never been a GM before, and would love to enjoy the experience and i will jail abusers of the rules and host events, make sure people vote daily to bring the server up in the rankings, and welcome new comers to the game and make sure they get on alright while playing

How you can help the server as a GM :As i stated in the previous question i will help people with their problems, host events, etc. i will vote, and remind others to vote, remind players to tell their friends about the server, to help the server grow and become more popular and well-known and i have been on the server awhile so i know alot about it, mute trollers with permission to make sure no-one is annoyed or disturbed

What makes you stand out : My dedication to help others, my kind personality, and when it comes to serious problems, i will help in anyway possible

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :The commands i will use are !ban !cheaters, , !item, !event, !say !jail, !unjail, Jail&Ban will be used if nessesary.

Have you been GM before (Proof) : Unfortunatly i have hot had the experience of being a GM in the past, Im hoping this won't effect my chance of being a GM, but i do know what GM's have a resposability to help others and make sure there getting on alright whilst playing, and i am a fast learner, and would love to find out more. Smile

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you.
I wont quit the server, because of the great community, and rates of the server, and would love to be a part of the server no matter what. Smile

-Update-

Are you able to follow all the GM rules that IdyllicStory has and are you mentally and emotionally strong enough to handle the strictness and meanness of the owner? : Yes i am able to follow all of the rules that Idyllicstory has, and yes ofc I am mentally and emotionally strong enough to handle the strictness and meanness of the owner Smile

Last edited by iEatYuh on Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:38 am; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Didn't have much in the questions.)
Back to top Go down
EternalTigerz
Noob
EternalTigerz

Male Posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: iCookiee's GM App :) More info and Updated line   iCookiee's GM App :) More info and Updated line Time210Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:51 am

I hope you get the job Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iCookiee
Donator
Donator
iCookiee

PostSubject: Re: iCookiee's GM App :) More info and Updated line   iCookiee's GM App :) More info and Updated line Time210Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:19 am

Thankss Matt :3 I think i need to add some more to it ;D
Back to top Go down
Akinn
Akinn

Male Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: iCookiee's GM App :) More info and Updated line   iCookiee's GM App :) More info and Updated line Time210Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:54 pm

Wow it's nice Smile I hope you'll get it<3
Loveya<3<3

--SpaceCake
Back to top Go down
iCookiee
Donator
Donator
iCookiee

PostSubject: Re: iCookiee's GM App :) More info and Updated line   iCookiee's GM App :) More info and Updated line Time210Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:38 pm

Thankss Akin :3
Love Ya Too ;D<3
Back to top Go down
scotty_C
Idyllicer

PostSubject: Re: iCookiee's GM App :) More info and Updated line   iCookiee's GM App :) More info and Updated line Time210Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:28 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
dynarock
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: iCookiee's GM App :) More info and Updated line   iCookiee's GM App :) More info and Updated line Time210Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:22 pm

kudos to you Karen! all the best to you!! cheeros
Back to top Go down
iGotManTits
Noob
iGotManTits

PostSubject: Re: iCookiee's GM App :) More info and Updated line   iCookiee's GM App :) More info and Updated line Time210Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:09 am

Nice app and I see you helping out new players that come into idyllic and your really friendly.Hope you get the job<3333.GoodLuck

-Brian
Back to top Go down
Drykor
Donator
Donator
Drykor

Male Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: iCookiee's GM App :) More info and Updated line   iCookiee's GM App :) More info and Updated line Time210Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:11 pm

Looks like you put in a lot of thought into this app. Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/
iCookiee
Donator
Donator
iCookiee

PostSubject: Re: iCookiee's GM App :) More info and Updated line   iCookiee's GM App :) More info and Updated line Time210Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:30 am

Aw thankyou guise<3 Smile
Back to top Go down
XMajicalLove
Donator
Donator
XMajicalLove

Female Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: iCookiee's GM App :) More info and Updated line   iCookiee's GM App :) More info and Updated line Time210Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:27 pm

Great GM baby <3 ... good luck =d
Back to top Go down
iCookiee
Donator
Donator
iCookiee

PostSubject: Re: iCookiee's GM App :) More info and Updated line   iCookiee's GM App :) More info and Updated line Time210Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:01 am

Thankyouu (:<3333 rabbit
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: iCookiee's GM App :) More info and Updated line   iCookiee's GM App :) More info and Updated line Time210Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:56 pm

Accepted!
Welcome to the staff team
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iCookiee's GM App :) More info and Updated line   iCookiee's GM App :) More info and Updated line Time210

Back to top Go down

iCookiee's GM App :) More info and Updated line
Page 1 of 1