IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Events

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
IcyTouch
SuperGM
SuperGM
IcyTouch

Male Posts : 235

New Events Empty
PostSubject: New Events   New Events Time210Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:11 pm

Ok so I got 2 type of events in my mind that I havent seen in IdyllicStory yet and thought it would be fun if Idyllic GM'S hosted them. I have no idea what the names of those events are.

First Event:

The first event is taken place in the True or False map. (t/f map or w/e)
Steps On How It Goes:
1)Everyone goes on the middle.
2)The Gm puts GM's Dark Sight skill to hide and sits on one of the bottom 3 platforms that are on the left side of the map.
3)The GM tells the players to go on one of the 3 platforms that are on the left side and type @rapeme (So they cant cheat).
4)The GM puts of his hide mode and tells all the players that were on the same platform as him to press ok (so they get warped out).
5)Gm revives players and does the same thingy again until there is 1 winner left.

Second Event:
This event is also hosted in the same map as the first one.
Steps On How It Goes:
1) Both sides are the same in this event so it doesnt matter which side the gm uses the left or the right.
2)The players all sit seperatly.
3)The GM asks the players a question and the players have to answer it to him on WHISPER ONLY!
4)First person to answer the question correctly gets to choose which player to eliminate.(Any player that says the answer To All MUST be warped out.)
5)Gm carries on with the question untill there is 1 person left.

The second event can be hosted in different maps also but this is the main one I know.

And probably many people have heared about these 2 events.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Last edited by IcyTouch on Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : MISTAKE =[)
Back to top Go down
Date
Forum freak
Date

Female Posts : 117

New Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Events   New Events Time210Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:23 pm

Ohoo, Russian Roulette & Elimination Question and Answer. I like, I like.
But I think Russian Roulette should be hosted at map 670010400 (Amoria PQ, stage 3. Twisted Switcher) or map 610030000 (CWK, Courtyard) because it gives more platforms/places for players to go on.

For the Q/A Elim, hmm. I haven't really seen that event hosted by GMs. It was commonly hosted by players on another server, but it might take too long and require a lot of questions for the GM to ask.
Ex: If there were 30 people doing the event, the GM would have to come up with 29 questions beforehand in order to eliminate everybody except one person. Unless some of the questions were to eliminate 2+ people.
Plus, I don't know about you guys, but 20+ whispers at one time is not a pleasant thing to look at.. for me, at least.
I'm not saying it can't be done, I'm just saying it may be difficult and the event could take a while. 8D I actually love Q/As. Lolol.
Back to top Go down
IcyTouch
SuperGM
SuperGM
IcyTouch

Male Posts : 235

New Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Events   New Events Time210Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:17 pm

No Comment. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Korg
Donator
Donator
Korg

Male Posts : 452

New Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Events   New Events Time210Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:22 pm

Also one thing for the second event. Some gm's (like me) have a name change. Now people can't whisper me.
Back to top Go down
Kristie
Noob
Kristie

Female Posts : 5

New Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Events   New Events Time210Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:14 am

Korg wrote:
Also one thing for the second event. Some gm's (like me) have a name change. Now people can't whisper me.

They just have to right click you & click whisper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Events   New Events Time210

Back to top Go down

New Events
Page 1 of 1