IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possible Events

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Possible Events Empty
PostSubject: Possible Events   Possible Events Time210Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:04 am

Ok here are a list of fun events, winners do get prizes depending on the difficulty of the event. Usually 3 winners. Starting with::..::

Hide n Seek: GM or Host hides in a random map of their choice, After the host is settled, He gives clues on his surroundings, The first 3 players to find him get a prize. This usually goes on for 3 rounds.

Jump Kuest: There are a lot of maps for this, Mobs can be spawned by the Host to make it more challenging, thus a better prize. Usually 3 winners. Pretty self-explanatory.

Dress Up: 3 winners, Host gives a theme and the contestants look for an outfit that suits the theme, There is a time limit.

Treasure Hunt: Host drops 2-3 Items in random maps, He gives 3-5 hints for each location. 1 winner, Fun in the ludi maze.

Summon Random Crap: Just for fun, no prize.

True or False: Random Kuestion is given, first to say the right answer wins, usually done in fill in the blank.. Ex. why did mushdad leave mushmom. First to say answer wins, B/c she was always in someone else's house.

PvP: Fun if a lot of people join, teams or not, 1 winner or team winner splits a lot of leaves. Once dead cant come back, GM cant participate, just watch.

Simon Says: LOL fun fun, 1 winner

Hope you guys like them Smile.
Feel free to post your own ideas:: And i didnt come up with the events all by myself, i had some friends help from other server a long time ago.
Back to top Go down

Possible Events Empty
PostSubject: Hmmmm?   Possible Events Time210Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:08 am

Didnt u just get those off of another server.?
Back to top Go down

Possible Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Events   Possible Events Time210Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:25 am

Cheifchiniki wrote:
Didnt u just get those off of another server.?

Lol hence the last line Smile
Back to top Go down

Possible Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Events   Possible Events Time210Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:22 am

Lol :]. Looks fun =].
Back to top Go down

Possible Events Empty
PostSubject: Lamo....   Possible Events Time210Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:17 pm

Didnt See...

Possible Events Untitl12
Back to top Go down

Possible Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Events   Possible Events Time210Sun May 23, 2010 2:34 am

I think all those events are stuff that are the more common events in most servers. Surprised
Back to top Go down

Possible Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Events   Possible Events Time210Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:55 am

You Can find me LilTrigga I host player events mostly every day
Back to top Go down

Possible Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Events   Possible Events Time210Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:58 am

ripp713 wrote:
You Can find me LilTrigga I host player events mostly every day

Sorry, but most people know that. And don't bump really old threads. Makes it seem like you have no other way of getting posts.
Back to top Go down

Possible Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Events   Possible Events Time210Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:49 pm

Simon says event sounds amazing =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Possible Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Events   Possible Events Time210

Back to top Go down

Possible Events
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: IdyllicStory :: Suggestions-
Jump to: