IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Event Suggestions

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Event Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Event Suggestions   Event Suggestions Time210Sun May 01, 2011 11:40 am

OX
I have only been in 1 but I have heard from friends that the OX here is poorly managed. It might just be the way you do things here, but in another server it ran a lot smoother and less commotion and arguing (could just be me but hear me out).

You run OX like you do here, but you give 10 seconds to guess, if after those 10 seconds you're wrong or standing in the middle, you are killed. (This stops people changing everytime) Those who are killed can leave the OX map like you do here and be done. The last 2 people have neckis spawned in the middle, the person who stays on the middle platform wins the event. The whole map is Muted so less lag and commotion (plus the map has skills disabled).

JQ's
I like the JQ's you have here but an idea, instead of leaving the map completely blank, make it interesting by adding neckis or something to the platforms to add more complexity to the map. I mean anyone can do a JQ with the time, with Neckis it'll bring out the best in the top JQers of the server. Again the map can be muted and skills disabled to stop people killing spawns.

LMS
This has been mentioned before but I would like to see it tried out. Last Man Standing, a GM has the kill orb around them and chases everyone, if you go too near the GM you die, Last Man Wins. OX map is perfect for this game type.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

Event Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Suggestions   Event Suggestions Time210Sun May 01, 2011 11:42 am

Klebo wrote:
OX
I have only been in 1 but I have heard from friends that the OX here is poorly managed. It might just be the way you do things here, but in another server it ran a lot smoother and less commotion and arguing (could just be me but hear me out).

You run OX like you do here, but you give 10 seconds to guess, if after those 10 seconds you're wrong or standing in the middle, you are killed. (This stops people changing everytime) Those who are killed can leave the OX map like you do here and be done. The last 2 people have neckis spawned in the middle, the person who stays on the middle platform wins the event. The whole map is Muted so less lag and commotion (plus the map has skills disabled).

Ive already tried to add these kind of commands but it seem to fail everytime
Im still working on it so dont worry o-o

Klebo wrote:
PQ's
I like the JQ's you have here but an idea, instead of leaving the map completely blank, make it interesting by adding neckis or something to the platforms to add more complexity to the map. I mean anyone can do a JQ with the time, with Neckis it'll bring out the best in the top JQers of the server. Again the map can be muted and skills disabled to stop people killing spawns.

@More monsters
People will complain, i already tried it but people didnt like them

@Mute map
We do have a mute map command but noobs will think that they are lagging and they will leave the map aka less players joining

Klebo wrote:
LMS
This has been mentioned before but I would like to see it tried out. Last Man Standing, a GM has the kill orb around them and chases everyone, if you go too near the GM you die, Last Man Wins. OX map is perfect for this game type.

Command @godmode ftw? Or skills idk, its a way to bypass dead
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

Event Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Suggestions   Event Suggestions Time210Sun May 01, 2011 11:50 am

Well you tell them I am going to mute the map, as for monsters if they rage quit thats their problem, JQ's are too easy especially as you let them practice. Adding monsters makes it easier to get 3 clear winners. People don't complain on any other server I've played, maybe people here are just not good enough to do a jq with monsters... No offense to anyone! As for the command, remove it? or disable it for that event?

Anyway they're just suggestions, take em or leave em Smile

Last edited by Klebo on Sun May 01, 2011 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Event Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Suggestions   Event Suggestions Time210Sun May 01, 2011 11:52 am

Klebo wrote:
Well you tell them I am going to mute the map, as for monsters if they rage quit thats their problem, JQ's are too easy especially as you let them practice. Adding monsters makes it easier to get 3 clear winners. People don't complain on any other server I've played, maybe people here are just not good enough to do a jq with monsters... No offense to anyone!

Anyway they're just suggestions, take em or leave em :)

Some people dont understand english
And some are just to noob to understand mute map
Some people leave during the event and they stay muted
Back to top Go down

Event Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Suggestions   Event Suggestions Time210Sun May 01, 2011 11:53 am

How does that happen? it should be just the map is muted, and thats it?

Hmm maybe you should try and get it so only the map mutes? so if they do leave they're not muted anywhere else?
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Event Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Suggestions   Event Suggestions Time210Sun May 01, 2011 11:54 am

Klebo wrote:
How does that happen? it should be just the map is muted, and thats it?

Hmm maybe you should try and get it so only the map mutes? so if they do leave they're not muted anywhere else?

Feel free to code it
And yes it does happen, ive tried it many times
Back to top Go down

Event Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Suggestions   Event Suggestions Time210Sun May 01, 2011 11:56 am

Hmm, odd, I'll look into it then!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Event Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Suggestions   Event Suggestions Time210

Back to top Go down

Event Suggestions
Page 1 of 1