IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Improvements

Go down 
+5
Niki
Octo
Korg
Vĩńčęńт
CoreRuption
9 posters
AuthorMessage
CoreRuption
Noob
CoreRuption

Male Posts : 2

Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Improvements   Improvements Time210Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:16 am

~ IMPROVEMENTS ~

1- GM Ability - Mute Smegas

Seriously, how could this not have been made yet? With all those trolls going around, the ability for GMs to prevent a specific player from using their smegas is a must! As the players, we're sick and tired of reading all this crap from trolls in jail. At the very least, give the GMs the ability to change the player's level to 1 so they cannot use smegas. Simple, but awesome!

2- Better point system

A lot of effort went into making the point system. Unfortunately, no effort was put into designing it. I know its the point system that Gabe made but... it fails! I get the vote points and the donator points, but why the hell do we need all that other crap? We have Idyllic Points, Jump Points, Boss Points, Koolaids, Frog Legs... Can't we compress all that into one point system? Finding the things you need gets soooooo annoying when there's all these points and all these shops to browse through. KEEP IT SIMPLE!

3- Speaking of Point system... Fix Vote Points!

I've complained about this a lot, but nobody seems to care. So let me ask this again... WHY THE **** DO MY VOTE POINTS KEEP DISAPPEARING?!? You're constantly asking us to vote, but you can't take 15 minutes to fix this disappearing vote points problem? I used to vote at least once a day and I encouraged others to vote, that is until I noticed that THIS PROBLEM HAS BEEN GOING ON SINCE LAST YEAR! I've also noticed other players losing the will to vote because of this problem. This is the Law of Equivalent Exchange: fix our vote system and we'll gladly vote! =D

-------------------------------------------------------------

I've got 100 more but I'll leave it at this for now. What say you, the people?

Last edited by CoreRuption on Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vĩńčęńт
Donator
Donator
Vĩńčęńт

Male Posts : 106

Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Improvements   Improvements Time210Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:18 am

I'm in with the smega mute.
Back to top Go down
http://idyllicstory.forum.net
Korg
Donator
Donator
Korg

Male Posts : 452

Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Improvements   Improvements Time210Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:50 am

Vĩńčęńт wrote:
I'm in with the smega mute.

Same here. Also for people who spam smega's.
Back to top Go down
Octo
Donator
Donator
Octo

Male Posts : 223

Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Improvements   Improvements Time210Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:00 pm

I dont agree with only the smega mute, i agree with all of them.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Forum freak
Niki

Male Posts : 128

Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Improvements   Improvements Time210Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:04 pm

We have command to mute smegas, but it's only for Lexii. I agree with the points system thing. Still, some people don't understand to log out before voting.
Back to top Go down
CoreRuption
Noob
CoreRuption

Male Posts : 2

Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Improvements   Improvements Time210Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:27 pm

Niki wrote:
Still, some people don't understand to log out before voting.

THAT is not the problem. I am logged out every time I vote. The problem is that my vote points sometimes drop to 0 for absolutely no reason! I can't save up enough of them to buy anything because they keep disappearing!

Here's another few...

4- Private Zakum Room

It happens all the time where players are complaining because Zakum can't be summoned. I'm guessing its because the room is never refreshed after Zakum is killed. But this problem can be solved in the same way that the BPD, BossQuest and BoatQuest work: by making a private Zakum room for the party whenever they choose ZakumPQ in @fmnpc --> All Party Quests. Currently, that command doesn't work properly.

5- 5k Stat Earrings

Seriously, WHY ARE THEY NX EARRINGS?!? Guys don't want to wear earrings! At the very least, they should be transparent earrings! It totally pisses me off!

6- Wizet Hat NPC

The NPC that steals 50 mil mesos should be removed. That wasn't funny!

7- Chuck Norris Fame/Defame

Chuck Norris should be programmed to require an Input Number for the quantity of fame and defame rather than doing it 1 fame at a time. Took me forever to get 1337 fame!

8- BPD IdyllicPoints

Killing BPD gives you 200 IdyllicPoints, but the message says 100. Make up your mind!
Back to top Go down
IcyTouch
SuperGM
SuperGM
IcyTouch

Male Posts : 235

Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Improvements   Improvements Time210Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:54 pm

CoreRuption wrote:

5- 5k Stat Earrings

Seriously, WHY ARE THEY NX EARRINGS?!? Guys don't want to wear earrings! At the very least, they should be transparent earrings! It totally pisses me off!!

Well you can get a really good earing and use the 5k stats earing on top and when you are done training you could just use the transparent earings.... simple.

CoreRuption wrote:

6- Wizet Hat NPC

The NPC that steals 50 mil mesos should be removed. That wasn't funny!!

50 million mesos isn't much and it teaches players a lesson: THEY WILL NEVER GET GM HATS!

CoreRuption wrote:

Chuck Norris should be programmed to require an Input Number for the quantity of fame and defame rather than doing it 1 fame at a time. Took me forever to get 1337 fame!!

It's supposed to be hard...

CoreRuption wrote:

8- BPD IdyllicPoints

Killing BPD gives you 200 IdyllicPoints, but the message says 100. Make up your mind!

Well... I guess thats a good thing for players then... You get more than it says.

And I toally agree with the smega mute thing.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Forum freak
Niki

Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Improvements   Improvements Time210Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:02 pm

We know that here are few things that we need to fix, but some of these are completely insane o-O?? You don't have to whine about everything.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Forum freak
Niki

Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Improvements   Improvements Time210Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:05 pm

Niki wrote:

It happens all the time where players are complaining because Zakum can't be summoned. I'm guessing its because the room is never refreshed after Zakum is killed. But this problem can be solved in the same way that the BPD, BossQuest and BoatQuest work: by making a private Zakum room for the party whenever they choose ZakumPQ in @fmnpc --> All Party Quests. Currently, that command doesn't work properly.

You are the only one who make things hard. I know that many people have complaining about zakum "why doesn't it summon". We have 5 different channels, if it doesn't summon just try different channel. The reason why it doesn't summon can be also the way you drop it.

Last edited by Niki on Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
.Icy
Donator
Donator
.Icy

Male Posts : 75

Improvements Empty
PostSubject: RE: Suggestions   Improvements Time210Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:29 pm

CoreRuption wrote:
Niki wrote:

THAT is not the problem. I am logged out every time I vote. The problem is that my vote points sometimes drop to 0 for absolutely no reason! I can't save up enough of them to buy anything because they keep disappearing!

Here's another few...

4- Private Zakum Room

5- 5k Stat Earrings

Seriously, WHY ARE THEY NX EARRINGS?!? Guys don't want to wear earrings! At the very least, they should be transparent earrings! It totally pisses me off!

6- Wizet Hat NPC

Chuck Norris should be programmed to require an Input Number for the quantity of fame and defame rather than doing it 1 fame at a time. Took me forever to get 1337 fame!

8- BPD IdyllicPoints

Since Im new i cant say much but... Im here to troll you. :3 Wizet hat steals 50m. If you dont think is funny to bad. I do. Chuck Norris is supposed to be hard. Why would it be easy if everyone can make 1337 fame duh? 5k stats earring. Why do you even need them. Lol much. Private zakum room? Sure you can code the map. BPD? You get more than you bargain for. Be grateful. PWNED
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Improvements   Improvements Time210Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:05 pm

CoreRuption wrote:
1- GM Ability - Mute Smegas

Seriously, how could this not have been made yet? With all those trolls going around, the ability for GMs to prevent a specific player from using their smegas is a must! As the players, we're sick and tired of reading all this crap from trolls in jail. At the very least, give the GMs the ability to change the player's level to 1 so they cannot use smegas. Simple, but awesome!

Suggestion accepted

CoreRuption wrote:
5- 5k Stat Earrings

So that players can wear more good stat earrings at once (3k non nx + 5k nx)

CoreRuption wrote:
6- Wizet Hat NPC

It is funny Very Happy

CoreRuption wrote:

Donator NPC > fame seller, become a donator for this suggestion

CoreRuption wrote:
8- BPD IdyllicPoints

Lol ill fix it
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Jay
Jay

Male Posts : 28

Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Improvements   Improvements Time210Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:27 am

CoreRuption wrote:
I used to vote at least once a day and I encouraged others to vote, that is until I noticed that THIS PROBLEM HAS BEEN GOING ON SINCE LAST YEAR! I've also noticed other players losing the will to vote because of this problem. This is the Law of Equivalent Exchange: fix our vote system and we'll gladly vote! =D

Voting shouldn't be just about the vote points.. Voting is something you want to do to help the server out.. Vote points are a little gift for helping out the server.. Not a good idea to rage about.. No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Improvements   Improvements Time210

Back to top Go down

Improvements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: IdyllicStory :: Suggestions-
Jump to: