IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Event Suggestion: Last man Standing

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Event Suggestion: Last man Standing Empty
PostSubject: Event Suggestion: Last man Standing   Event Suggestion: Last man Standing Time210Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:21 pm

Idea: This is a quizzical type of event, it is a mix of true/false and general questions.

Rules:

The GM asks a question, this can be related to anything. EG: -drops a chumji's watermellon- says <name this item>

1. The players in the event scamper to their keyboards and type the answer as quickly as possible.

2. The first player to answer the question correctly with correct spelling and grammar is given the option of eliminating any other player. *

3. This continues until there are three players remaining, it then enters super sudden death round. This involves the GM asking a hard question and the players must answer the question as quickly as possible. The rewards are given as per the first person to answer winning.

4. A final question is asked to decide between second and third.

This game is intended to be on the admins winter wonderland playground. I don't know its actually name or ID but i can describe it. It is a two platform map that is in a winter theme. There are two snowmen on the map.

*The eliminated players will be killed and will be re-spawned on the top floor and can watch if they wish
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Event Suggestion: Last man Standing   Event Suggestion: Last man Standing Time210Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:00 pm

This is a pretty good idea but I've been to lots of other servers that have this, so if this was added it should be changed up a bit to make it original.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Event Suggestion: Last man Standing   Event Suggestion: Last man Standing Time210Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:35 pm

on other servers it doesn't have super sudden death and there isn't much you can change
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: bad   Event Suggestion: Last man Standing Time210Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:02 pm

Poor suggestion. Razz people may be bias towards others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Event Suggestion: Last man Standing   Event Suggestion: Last man Standing Time210Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:27 am

icyman555 wrote:
Poor suggestion. Razz people may be bias towards others.

when i have played/hosted people have only gone after those talking so they have a better chance of winning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Event Suggestion: Last man Standing   Event Suggestion: Last man Standing Time210Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:02 am

mikedabomb1 wrote:
when i have played/hosted people have only gone after those talking so they have a better chance of winning.

Nah it's still unfair if you do a tree diagram of percentage. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Event Suggestion: Last man Standing   Event Suggestion: Last man Standing Time210Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:44 am

o_o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event Suggestion: Last man Standing   Event Suggestion: Last man Standing Time210

Back to top Go down

Event Suggestion: Last man Standing
Page 1 of 1