IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New event suggestion

Go down 
+4
Korg
Niki
Octo
Joyy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Joyy
Donator
Donator
Joyy

Female Posts : 78

New event suggestion  Empty
PostSubject: New event suggestion    New event suggestion  Time210Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:57 pm

LEXie I already explained yesterday in reallife about event i know that you could insert in game so here again suggestions + rules:

Bingo:

rules: Use ox quiz map , everyone stands on a platform a gm starts at first person asking a number between 1-200 for example (example you choose 70) You'll ask first player number between 1-200 he says 50 than you ask next player number between 50-200 til someone guesses 70 than they are out, its a game of luck so everyone is able to win.

Back to top Go down
Octo
Donator
Donator
Octo

Male Posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: New event suggestion    New event suggestion  Time210Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:42 pm

I like it. bounce
Back to top Go down
Niki
Forum freak
Niki

Male Posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: New event suggestion    New event suggestion  Time210Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:04 pm

This is kinda hard, but it sounds a lot of fun sunny
Back to top Go down
Korg
Donator
Donator
Korg

Male Posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: New event suggestion    New event suggestion  Time210Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:37 pm

I like the idea, but could you detail the event more, please?
NurseJoy wrote:
You'll ask first player number between 1-200 he says 50 than you ask next player number between 50-200 til someone guesses 70 than they are out
Like this quote above. Do we just pick random persons? Sounds kinda unfair and how we most remember who we picked. Writing it down and stuff is a little complicated. So i ask a little more detail because now i understand the idea, but i want to know how it goes. Thanks.

(This is posted from another pc in Italy, i'm not available most of the time and i am still having my holiday.)
Back to top Go down
Kristie
Noob
Kristie

Female Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: New event suggestion    New event suggestion  Time210Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:18 am

Korg wrote:
NurseJoy wrote:
You'll ask first player number between 1-200 he says 50 than you ask next player number between 50-200 til someone guesses 70 than they are out
Like this quote above. Do we just pick random persons? Sounds kinda unfair and how we most remember who we picked. Writing it down and stuff is a little complicated. So i ask a little more detail because now i understand the idea, but i want to know how it goes. Thanks.

(This is posted from another pc in Italy, i'm not available most of the time and i am still having my holiday.)

It's not that hard to record it, just use your notepad! I know a few GM's who use notepad to keep track of H&S hints and what not. c:
Back to top Go down
Date
Forum freak
Date

Female Posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: New event suggestion    New event suggestion  Time210Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:31 am

Oh, I played this on another server! c: I completely forgot about it until now. I love this game because you get a different winner everytime. 8D
Back to top Go down
Joyy
Donator
Donator
Joyy

PostSubject: Re: New event suggestion    New event suggestion  Time210Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:14 pm

Korg wrote:
NurseJoy wrote:

No you dont pick a random you let everyone line up so you start with first person lets say the gm picks number 70 noone knows the number besides the gm asking. He start by first person asks ''name number between 1-200'' the person says ''51'' than next person gets ''51-200'' he has pick number between those numbers, so lets say he says ''69'' than gm asks third person ''69-200'' and so on til someone guesses 70 and gets bingo so than there out.

p.s you got line up everyone in map so you can move from left side of map to right
Back to top Go down
Niki
Forum freak
Niki

Male Posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: New event suggestion    New event suggestion  Time210Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:24 pm

NurseJoy wrote:
Korg wrote:
NurseJoy wrote:

No you dont pick a random you let everyone line up so you start with first person lets say the gm picks number 70 noone knows the number besides the gm asking. He start by first person asks ''name number between 1-200'' the person says ''51'' than next person gets ''51-200'' he has pick number between those numbers, so lets say he says ''69'' than gm asks third person ''69-200'' and so on til someone guesses 70 and gets bingo so than there out.

p.s you got line up everyone in map so you can move from left side of map to right

Could you explain that, what if GM pick up like 20 and player says 50? Event ends there or what? It's very hard to keep people stay on their platforms.
Back to top Go down
Korg
Donator
Donator
Korg

PostSubject: Re: New event suggestion    New event suggestion  Time210Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:04 pm

I understand the basic of this event now, but i don't get some things.

Oke so people need to stand in a line. Well that won't work. People will always move and jump around and even if there is a solution for that, how do we line them up? They just come in the event map and run to be the first in the line?
Also what ''Niki'' said. What if people pick an number above urs? What happens than?

So once again, could you please give us a little more detail about how we should run the event?
Thanks for giving ur time. I hope this event will work out well and that it will be fun.

Back to top Go down
.Icy
Donator
Donator
.Icy

Male Posts : 75

PostSubject: RE: New event   New event suggestion  Time210Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:52 am

Great suggestion. cheers
Back to top Go down
Joyy
Donator
Donator
Joyy

PostSubject: Re: New event suggestion    New event suggestion  Time210Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:12 pm

Korg wrote:
I understand the basic of this event now, but i don't get some things.

Oke so people need to stand in a line. Well that won't work. People will always move and jump around and even if there is a solution for that, how do we line them up? They just come in the event map and run to be the first in the line?
Also what ''Niki'' said. What if people pick an number above urs? What happens than?

So once again, could you please give us a little more detail about how we should run the event?
Thanks for giving ur time. I hope this event will work out well and that it will be fun.

First of all if they don't stand still they be kicked out event easy as that. The gm orders the people tells them where to sit. About higher numbers.. if gm's number is 70 and someone guess 120 it be 1-120 if someone guesses 12 by than you ask next person 12-120
Back to top Go down
Korg
Donator
Donator
Korg

PostSubject: Re: New event suggestion    New event suggestion  Time210Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:29 pm

Quote :
First of all if they don't stand still they be kicked out event easy as that. The gm orders the people tells them where to sit. About higher numbers.. if gm's number is 70 and someone guess 120 it be 1-120 if someone guesses 12 by than you ask next person 12-120

I understand it now, thank you for this event suggestion. Have a great time.
Back to top Go down
Starlett
Noob

PostSubject: Re: New event suggestion    New event suggestion  Time210Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:50 am

I LOVE MEGA BINGO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New event suggestion    New event suggestion  Time210

Back to top Go down

New event suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: IdyllicStory :: Suggestions-
Jump to: