IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

How sexy is your desktop
Eww, its ugly
Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Hey, its not bad
Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Kinda sexy
Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sexyyy
Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Ub3r sexy for teh h4x lolxd
Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you - Page 2 I_vote_lcap40%Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 10 ]
Sexier than jesus!
Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 5 ]
Hey look its gabe
Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
herpes
 4% [ 1 ]
aids
Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you - Page 2 I_vote_lcap12%Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
STDs
Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 25

AuthorMessage

Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you   Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you - Page 2 Time210Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:27 am

Hehe yup!
Back to top Go down

Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you   Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you - Page 2 Time210Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:30 am

Also , pebble sinks in , hits a fish's head and goes down to the bottom .
Fish has a bump on its head and swims away .

I think the fish is Nemo ;3

- CASH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you   Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you - Page 2 Time210Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:33 am

Saw a scenery just like this before at Australia.
It's extremely beautiful.
And i threw a very small pebble at the edge, it goes wavey and i was like.
ZOMFG, IM IN LOVEE <33
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you   Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you - Page 2 Time210Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:25 pm

Here's my Smexy desktop. (Actually using another but k)
Spoiler:
q;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you   Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you - Page 2 Time210Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:39 pm

Its dark in there .

- CASH
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you   Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you - Page 2 Time210Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:41 pm

─═☆_мiкeღιехii_☆═─ wrote:
Here's my Smexy desktop. (Actually using another but k)
Spoiler:
q;

Shocked me because i thought you were gonna show me on your desktop D:
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

PostSubject: Re: Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you   Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you - Page 2 Time210Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:40 pm

Damn, why didnt you, mike! ><"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you   Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you - Page 2 Time210Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:29 pm

Well, I got her on my desktop.
BUT!
I won't post/upload that 1. q;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you   Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you - Page 2 Time210Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:44 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you   Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you - Page 2 Time210Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:50 pm

I love your desktop, scotty. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you   Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you - Page 2 Time210Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:47 pm

This is my computer (not laptop) desktop.

Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you - Page 2 Deskto11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you   Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you - Page 2 Time210Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:44 pm

Is everything in Portugese ? ;3
Iniciar = Start ?
Hehe .

- CASH
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you   Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you - Page 2 Time210Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:02 pm

[Int]Nuno(1337) wrote:
This is my computer (not laptop) desktop.

Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you - Page 2 Deskto11

Lol Very Happy
Everyone is talking to me on MSN
xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

PostSubject: Re: Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you   Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you - Page 2 Time210Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:25 pm

CASH wrote:
Iniciar = Start ?
Hehe .

- CASH

Yeah cash. And lexi it's cuz your awesome <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you   Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you - Page 2 Time210Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:14 pm

[Int]Nuno(1337) wrote:
CASH wrote:
Iniciar = Start ?
Hehe .

- CASH

Yeah cash. And lexi it's cuz your awesome <3

Yeah, she's so awesome that she deserves some really great prizes like Spams from us <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you   Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you - Page 2 Time210Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:59 pm

Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you - Page 2 Backgr10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you   Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you - Page 2 Time210Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:38 am

You guys have sexy desktops.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you   Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you - Page 2 Time210Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:43 am

Cute desktop o:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lexii.
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii.

Female Posts : 287

PostSubject: Re: Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you   Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you - Page 2 Time210Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:06 am

[Mod]Stephanie wrote:
Cute desktop o:

Spoiler:

cherry Very Happy tie the thingy with ur tounge
Back to top Go down
https://idyllicstory.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you   Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you - Page 2 Time210Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:07 am

Nooo. T.T
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you   Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you - Page 2 Time210Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:03 am

LOL.
I managed to tie a knot of the stem of the cherry with my tongue.
Takes like 10minutes.
And it's already all foldable and.. Yeah. It's possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you   Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you - Page 2 Time210Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:30 am

Yeah I know, I've done it.
Back to top Go down
Lexii.
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii.

Female Posts : 287

PostSubject: Re: Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you   Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you - Page 2 Time210Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:59 am

imma do it someday
Back to top Go down
https://idyllicstory.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you   Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you - Page 2 Time210Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:56 pm

You had to be a good Kisser Gabe Very Happy
Although i didnt know im a good kisser cuz i dont even have a single girlfriend! :DD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you   Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you - Page 2 Time210Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:18 pm

Lolowned.
Back to top Go down

Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next