IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

How sexy is your desktop
Eww, its ugly
Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you I_vote_lcap8%Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Hey, its not bad
Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you I_vote_lcap4%Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Kinda sexy
Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you I_vote_lcap0%Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sexyyy
Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you I_vote_lcap4%Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Ub3r sexy for teh h4x lolxd
Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you I_vote_lcap40%Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 10 ]
Sexier than jesus!
Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you I_vote_lcap20%Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 5 ]
Hey look its gabe
Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you I_vote_lcap0%Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
herpes
 4% [ 1 ]
aids
Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you I_vote_lcap12%Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
STDs
Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you I_vote_lcap8%Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 25

AuthorMessage

Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you Empty
PostSubject: Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you   Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you Time210Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:24 pm

i will
Back to top Go down

Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you   Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you Time210Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:16 pm

Honestly, I beat you too it. :3

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you   Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you Time210Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:18 pm

[GM]Stephanie wrote:
Honestly, I beat you too it. :3

Spoiler:

LOVE YOUR DESKTOP!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wont show mine cuz it has aids! =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you   Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you Time210Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:20 pm

Show yours.

I love mine too. S2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you   Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you Time210Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:24 pm

Fine. I will.

This is my laptop desktop. The computer one sucks.

Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you Deskto10
Back to top Go down
Lexii.
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii.

Female Posts : 287

PostSubject: Re: Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you   Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you Time210Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:36 am

Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you Deskto10
Back to top Go down
https://idyllicstory.forumotion.net
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you   Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you Time210Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:21 am

Mine is boring D:
Lol my msn on Gabes desk :D
Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you Desk_b10
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

PostSubject: Re: Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you   Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you Time210Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:00 pm

Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you Untitled-2

Mine's just lame :l
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you   Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you Time210Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:51 pm

SnowAkantor wrote:
Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you Untitled-2

OMG IM IN THE PIC!!! (my msn)
@LOL ''advertising on another private server'' XD
i'm evil >=]
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

PostSubject: Re: Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you   Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you Time210Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:01 pm

[Mod]Alexandra wrote:
SnowAkantor wrote:

OMG IM IN THE PIC!!! (my msn)
@LOL ''advertising on another private server'' XD
i'm evil >=]

Nah.
It fits the wallpaper perfect! Very Happy
Every evil you've been is a reign you have not done Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: My Desktop   Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you Time210Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:48 am

Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you My_des10
Here's Mine Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you   Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you Time210Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:00 am

AmazingABCDE wrote:
Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you My_des10
Here's Mine Very Happy

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST DESKTOP EVER! TELL HOW YOU DID IT! I WANNA PUT IT ON MY COMPUTER!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you   Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you Time210Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:03 am

[Int]Nuno(1337) wrote:
AmazingABCDE wrote:
Here's Mine Very Happy

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST DESKTOP EVER! TELL HOW YOU DID IT! I WANNA PUT IT ON MY COMPUTER!

Type in "RocketDock" on YouTube.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you   Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you Time210Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:34 am

I get my wallpapers at: http://www.ewallpapers.eu/

I swear I didn't get paid for saying that. >.>

Current Desktop : Autumn Theme

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you   Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you Time210Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:03 am

YAY! Steph's using Windows 7 Too!
Btw, my wallpaper changes every 10minutes.
So here's the rest,

Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you Wall4

Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you Wall3

Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you Wall2

Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you Wall1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you   Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you Time210Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:12 am

SnowAkantor wrote:
YAY! Steph's using Windows 7 Too!
Btw, my wallpaper changes every 10minutes.
So here's the rest,

Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you Wall4

Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you Wall3

Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you Wall2

Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you Wall1

ZOMG! I SEE GUNBOUND!!
Best game evar..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you   Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you Time210Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:15 am

PerX ?
Isn't that like the hacking injector or some sort .
Anyways , I don't see GunBound .
I guess i'm blind o.o

FLUFFY PILLOWS <3

- CASH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you   Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you Time210Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:16 am

CASH wrote:
PerX ?
Isn't that like the hacking injector or some sort .
Anyways , I don't see GunBound .
I guess i'm blind o.o

FLUFFY PILLOWS <3

- CASH

Look on the bottom left, you should see a phoenix head.
The on with giant eyeballs.
That's a Gunbound phoenix. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you   Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you Time210Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:18 am

Heres my desktop. e-o'
I make my wallpapers. <3

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you   Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you Time210Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:21 am

Ooh I see it now ;3
Was paying attention to those things .
Hehe .

Huge butterfly !
Looks freaky .

- CASH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you   Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you Time210Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:22 am

Lmao I love how you blank out the names of a couple folders. x3

My desktop used to change too.

Theme : Fields of Silence (:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you   Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you Time210Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:23 am

[GM]Stephanie wrote:
Lmao I love how you blank out the names of a couple folders. x3

My desktop used to change too.

Theme : Fields of Silence (:
Spoiler:

*Throws pebble in pond*
Not so silent anymore. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you   Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you Time210Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:24 am

That desktop's just nice ;3
I like it .
The scenery rocks .
GO MOTHER NATURE !

- CASH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you   Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you Time210Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:24 am

@Vincent

Maybe so, but it's just as beautiful. (:

@Cash - I know.
It's elegant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you   Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you Time210Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:25 am

Pebble in , water shakes .
Water stops shaking , silence is back ;3

- CASH
Back to top Go down

Take a picture of your sexy desktops and post them heree<3 do it or i'll eat you
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next