IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GM apply from xXsuneyXx

Go down 
AuthorMessage

GM apply from xXsuneyXx Empty
PostSubject: GM apply from xXsuneyXx   GM apply from xXsuneyXx Time210Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:56 pm

Name : Suney Mandro

Time Zone : GMT +1

Email : senon@live.no

IGN : xXsuneyXx

Why you want to be a GM : i want to become gm becouse i want to help the server be more popular and give the server more ideas to what can make the players have more fun, and i will also host all events to the players, and im friendly to gm's, admin's and player's.

What you will do as a GM :yea the same as last questions sry...

How you can help the server as a GM : i can host all events and give more features to the server

How long you have played IdyllicStory : i have not played so long but i see a great community on the server and helpful gm's like i want to be a part of.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : i will play 6+ hours each day and 8+ in weekends and for my time its from 3 o'clock too 9 o'clock...

How long you have played GMS : i have played GMS in 4 years

What makes you stand out : im friendly whit everyone and i have many ideas to the server xD

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : i know all the commands but i will only use the allowed commands

Experience as a GM : i have been gm on 15 servers like akaims too reinierms and 13 more... so i can allot about being a GM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM apply from xXsuneyXx   GM apply from xXsuneyXx Time210Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:16 am

Ooooh Very Happy.
Colorful~
Haven't seen you o_O. Either that or bad time difference.

Why you want to be a GM : i want to become gm becouse i want to help the server be more popular
Try making it popular now :]. If there's more people, there's going to be a good chance you might be GM. That's MY point of view. :]. Juuust saying.

Don't forget to stay active and VOTE every 12 hours.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM apply from xXsuneyXx   GM apply from xXsuneyXx Time210Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:35 am

Denied.
Not active.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM apply from xXsuneyXx   GM apply from xXsuneyXx Time210

Back to top Go down

GM apply from xXsuneyXx
Page 1 of 1