IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apply For Coder .

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Apply For Coder . Empty
PostSubject: Apply For Coder .   Apply For Coder . Time210Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:03 am

Name : Louis Loi Wei Ching

Time Zone : UTC/GMT +8 hours

Email : abysss_worm@hotmail.com

IGN : NoobMaiKepo

Coding experience : more than half years . gonna improve coding experience .

How long you play per day: 13 Hours at least. Currently on unemployment and have a lot of free time.

What you can code : Can improve on and explain how you would contribute to making this improvement a reality, if selected.
I can Improve IdyllicStory by adding more content like new weapons creatures and possibly Improve the Anti hack code. I can code in C#, C++, Java, and Xml. I am familliar with others but not like the languages listed. I can also advertise the game more do to how many communities and people know me.
I can do work on the website also I have created many sites based on all different content.I know many commands and will need to check the new content before its released to see if its correct.It means i can help people and improve the game more than i could as a player. A dedicated and trustworthy gm that works hard.

What you are best at coding : Java scripts , .wz scripts in ur source , Creator and Hare Packer i dont know if i might change ur local host to my custom one i created . java netbeans editing . I can code custom npc's weddings WZ edit

Other servers you have coded for : I code for server HellyMS , T-oneMS

i will help people when they have problems and im active
the one i need at that time, i know almost every command that will help me to be a good gm
Back to top Go down

Apply For Coder . Empty
PostSubject: eh   Apply For Coder . Time210Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:01 pm

OMG hes 22 lol
i never seen u b4
Back to top Go down

Apply For Coder . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply For Coder .   Apply For Coder . Time210Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:01 pm

yupp : )) .
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

Apply For Coder . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply For Coder .   Apply For Coder . Time210Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:30 pm

Denied!
Banned for damage hacking

Prove :
Apply For Coder . Noobma10
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

Apply For Coder . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply For Coder .   Apply For Coder . Time210

Back to top Go down

Apply For Coder .
Page 1 of 1