IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Indecisive Gallery.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

An Indecisive Gallery. Empty
PostSubject: An Indecisive Gallery.   An Indecisive Gallery. Time210Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:33 am

Heylo! Well though I posted a link to a NON-UPDATED gallery, I'm here to show you some of my somewhat recent pieces of crap...ART =D

[Non-Maple Related Siggies]
Spoiler:

[Maple Related Siggies]
Spoiler:

[Server Banners & Stuff]
Spoiler:

There's more I'm just too lazy to post them.

Please do not use any of these assorted images w/o my permission. kthxbye[:

Last edited by Indecisive on Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Indecisive Gallery.   An Indecisive Gallery. Time210Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:46 am

The didn't you vote 1 is great 5/5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Indecisive Gallery.   An Indecisive Gallery. Time210Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:34 am

Google wrote:
The didn't you vote 1 is great 5/5

He didn't make that.... I've seen it before. When private servers came out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Indecisive Gallery.   An Indecisive Gallery. Time210Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:54 am

@daprodige: I did make that you imbecile. It originally was for Carestory v.55, which I was apart of during late 2008& earlier 2009. If you don't believe me I have the .psd file to prove you wrong. People have been taking my work and claiming it their own because they lack creativity. So know your facts before you say anything. kthxbye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Indecisive Gallery.   An Indecisive Gallery. Time210Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:07 am

Indecisive wrote:
@daprodige: I did make that you imbecile. It originally was for Carestory v.55, which I was apart of during late 2008& earlier 2009. If you don't believe me I have the .psd file to prove you wrong. People have been taking my work and claiming it their own because they lack creativity. So know your facts before you say anything. kthxbye.

Mhm. "Late 2008". Last I recall private server's were out mid 2008. GG. I saw this during the first 2months private servers came out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Indecisive Gallery.   An Indecisive Gallery. Time210Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:48 am

daprodige wrote:

Mhm. "Late 2008". Last I recall private server's were out mid 2008. GG. I saw this during the first 2months private servers came out.

All I have to say is...
An Indecisive Gallery. CareVoteWaterMark
Need more evidence?
EASY!
The fonts used were Brush Script STD, Cold Night For Alligators & Times New Roman
In the non-watermark version, it consisted of 76 frames (0.15sec/frame) and frame 76 was set at 0.5sec. The entire project had a total of 71 layers.
Now in the watermark version, consist of 80 frames (0.15sec/frames) and frames 76, 78, & 80 were set at 0.5sec. This revised version of the project has a total of 76 layers.
Also both versions of this banner were made in Photoshop CS2.
Do you have anything else to say? If not, then please stfu.
Oh, and may I ask, which pserver did you see this banner on?
kthxbye[:

Last edited by Indecisive on Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Indecisive Gallery.   An Indecisive Gallery. Time210Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:58 pm

I liked how you pwned him with edited piece of crap art Very Happy

Last edited by SnowAkantor on Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: eh   An Indecisive Gallery. Time210Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:33 pm

pro Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Indecisive Gallery.   An Indecisive Gallery. Time210Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:19 pm

;3; Epic. I'm not the kind to make much animation but you have lots of potential to it. Do you use Fireworks or Flash or something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Indecisive Gallery.   An Indecisive Gallery. Time210Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:57 am

@LovelyLin95: I use photoshop CS2 ;P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Indecisive Gallery.   An Indecisive Gallery. Time210Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:18 pm

Indecisive wrote:
@LovelyLin95: I use photoshop CS2 ;P

No way. Wowz you're pro. x: How much years of training do you have.?

Last edited by LoveyLin95 on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Indecisive Gallery.   An Indecisive Gallery. Time210Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:04 am

LoveyLin95 wrote:

Uhmm, like around 4ish years. Started graphic design and dabbling with photoshop&illustrator my first year of HS (freshman/9th grade) and yeah. I don't think I'm that "pro" ;]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Indecisive Gallery.   An Indecisive Gallery. Time210Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:09 am

Indecisive wrote:
LoveyLin95 wrote:

Uhmm, like around 4ish years. Started graphic design and dabbling with photoshop&illustrator my first year of HS (freshman/9th grade) and yeah. I don't think I'm that "pro" ;]

Oh wellz, lots of people are very talented but deny it. Still, you're most likely the best animator I've seen and I can tell. Four years.. x: I started during my 8th grade summer. Only been a year for meh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Indecisive Gallery.   An Indecisive Gallery. Time210Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:35 am

LoveyLin95 wrote:

Oh wellz, lots of people are very talented but deny it. Still, you're most likely the best animator I've seen and I can tell. Four years.. x: I started during my 8th grade summer. Only been a year for meh.
Me the best? Far from it, there's plenty of other animators out there that are far better then me. And I really only started animating like during late 2008. It just takes LOTS of time, patience, and practice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Indecisive Gallery.   An Indecisive Gallery. Time210Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:23 am

Indecisive wrote:
LoveyLin95 wrote:

Me the best? Far from it, there's plenty of other animators out there that are far better then me. And I really only started animating like during late 2008. It just takes LOTS of time, patience, and practice.

Yah I know and I'm still learning. x: I feel like I'm talking to someone famous. Ignore that im just dim-witted. ;3; But I appreciate you responding c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Indecisive Gallery.   An Indecisive Gallery. Time210Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:30 am

LoveyLin95 wrote:

Yah I know and I'm still learning. x: I feel like I'm talking to someone famous. Ignore that im just dim-witted. ;3; But I appreciate you responding c:

Guides, Tutorials, and Google is your friend[: and lmao ;P
And no problem :]
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: An Indecisive Gallery.   An Indecisive Gallery. Time210Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:21 am

Awesome :D
Can you make a banner for me?? ^^
xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

PostSubject: Re: An Indecisive Gallery.   An Indecisive Gallery. Time210Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:58 am

[Mod]Alexandra wrote:
Awesome Very Happy
xx
Sure[:
just tell me what you want in it and stuff. (please include any necessary pictures, and rather or not you want it animated) =D
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: An Indecisive Gallery.   An Indecisive Gallery. Time210Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:01 pm

Indecisive wrote:
[Mod]Alexandra wrote:
Awesome :D
xx
Sure[:
just tell me what you want in it and stuff. (please include any necessary pictures, and rather or not you want it animated) =D

Me in idyllicstory:
An Indecisive Gallery. Aeisma10

Just do something cute with me in it :P (maybe pandas iduno)
THANK YOU<3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Indecisive Gallery.   An Indecisive Gallery. Time210Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:05 pm

[Mod]Alexandra wrote:

Me in idyllicstory:
An Indecisive Gallery. Aeisma10

Just do something cute with me in it :P (maybe pandas iduno)
THANK YOU<3
okie [:
I'll hopefully have it within less then a week ;P
sorry for the wait, kinda sorta not really busy so yeah.
Plus I need "inspiration" and time to think of a theme and yeahhh.
But I'll be sure to have it.
Uhmm any words/phrases you want in it?

Haha take your time ^^
Theres no hurry :O
Maybe my IGN in it? (Oesima) :)
xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Indecisive Gallery.   An Indecisive Gallery. Time210Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:24 am

you should make me a siggy c;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Indecisive Gallery.   An Indecisive Gallery. Time210Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:42 am

[VIP] Aids wrote:
you should make me a siggy c;

Maybe[;
just specify what you want in it and stuffs :]
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: An Indecisive Gallery.   An Indecisive Gallery. Time210Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:11 am

This :D
An Indecisive Gallery. Kitty_10An Indecisive Gallery. Kity_b10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Indecisive Gallery.   An Indecisive Gallery. Time210Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:24 am

[Mod]Alexandra wrote:
This Very Happy
An Indecisive Gallery. Kitty_10An Indecisive Gallery. Kity_b10
so you want that instead of the other one? o:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Indecisive Gallery.   An Indecisive Gallery. Time210

Back to top Go down

An Indecisive Gallery.
Page 1 of 1