IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rawrs..aka cody's GM application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rawrs..aka cody's GM application Empty
PostSubject: Rawrs..aka cody's GM application   Rawrs..aka cody's GM application Time210Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:57 am

Time Zone :GMT -7

Email :suckerpunch31006@yahoo.com

IGN :Rawrs

Why you want to be a GM :I want to be a GM to help out new people. I think its important for newcomer to feel welcomed. I know that when i joined i had to kinda figure out everything on my own.Also, I want to be able to help all the players. I love to help people and to get to know them as friends. I realize that not everyone will like me but, ill show no favoritism to those who do they will all get equal treatment.

What you will do as a GM :If I get to be a GM ill do my best to trat all players with the same respect i want back. Ill try to make them understand the rules more.Also, i want to be able to host events. When i get on i hear a lot about events and i want the player to be happy.

How you can help the server as a GM :As a GM i feel i can help with the ksers and the fm pking. So many people get killed in the FM.New player go to the FM for the first time and bam they get killed.Its not right.

How long you have played IdyllicStory : have been playing for a week

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :i play for at least 6-8 hours a day

How long you have played GMS :i have played on GMS for arround 5-6 years

What makes you stand out :I love to help people,Im nice to everyone,I love to be there for people to ask questions too, and i am on a lot more than other people

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :Well i didnt really learn many but i know basics like !ban..!jail..!warp... but thats all i ever got to use on the other server

Experience as a GM :i used to be a GM for DawnStory but it was like a week then the server shut down.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you. No chance ^.^ this server is so awsome. I love the players and staff. Definitly my favorit server.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Err Rawrs Put some colours   Rawrs..aka cody's GM application Time210Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:59 am

Put some colours so the GMs see wont be so tired/bored. hehes

Cabbage-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rawrs..aka cody's GM application   Rawrs..aka cody's GM application Time210Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:12 am

ROAR!!! XD haha. Hey there Rawrsssssss. Smile Good app and CABBAGE.. YOU STOLE MY LINE HEHEHE.. Rawrs, you sound honest and that's the positive side of the app. but make sure you get rid of the grammatical errors in ur app. Smile

-ZORO
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Rawrs..aka cody's GM application   Rawrs..aka cody's GM application Time210Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:27 am

How come i never saw you in the game?? :P
Btw we removed PVP from FM so there wont be anymore PVPs left...
Not much to say about your GM app... O-o
xx Alexandra/Oesima GL to you (Have any questions?? Whisper/PM me)

Don't forget to vote and be active.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

PostSubject: Re: Rawrs..aka cody's GM application   Rawrs..aka cody's GM application Time210Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:29 am

Yes, VOTE VOTE VOTE XD
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Rawrs..aka cody's GM application   Rawrs..aka cody's GM application Time210Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:43 pm

Denied!
Not active.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rawrs..aka cody's GM application   Rawrs..aka cody's GM application Time210

Back to top Go down

Rawrs..aka cody's GM application
Page 1 of 1