IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coolga - Gavin's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Coolga - Gavin's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Coolga - Gavin's GM Application   Coolga - Gavin's GM Application Time210Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:24 am

Name : Gavin Tang

Time Zone : GMT+/-7:00

Email :Coolgav17@hotmail.com

IGN: Coolgav

Why you want to be a GM: If every GM is tired of hosting events,i'll be willing to with permission and make the players more happy in idyllic story and have fun. I want to also be a GM to make Idyllic story more exciting. (even though it already is)

What you will do as a GM :If i become a GM,i will host events if Gabe lets me. Also, i will be active as i usually already am unless I'm busy on homework,but I'm usually not because it's summer soon. I will also be on the look out for hackers.I will be making new friends and welcoming a lot of newcomers into idyllic and tell them the great things and opportunity they have.I also will help people at henesys because many of the newcomers go to henesys first.I can do this on my free time.I will also catch hackers and ban them with Screen shot evidence.

How you can help the server as a GM :I can do many things to help the server but all i want is for everyone to have fun,so i will help by helping people have fun and enjoying our community.

How long you have played IdyllicStory :I have played for around 3 weeks(not sure - edited).

How long you play Idyllic Story per day :I play 3-6 hours a day if it's the weekday,On weekends,I'm usually on around 2-4 hours because i need to help my parents do things.In summer i play around 5-10 hours a day unless i have to go out with my family.I also have summer school,so it's kinda hard being on a lot with summer school,but I'll try.

How long you have played GMS : I started to play when i was 6 or 7,so i played GMS for around 6 years.

What makes you stand out :My awesome personalities and my friendliness.Other then that,I'm not sure,please ask around.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :I will usually use !warp,!cheater,!jail,!warphere,!clock,!ban,and !item.

Experience as a GM : I have been a GM in 4 different Maplestory Private server, and have almost been in 1,also,i started Private server Maplestory in grade 5.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? :No,this is because i love this server. Even if i don't become a GM,i still have a lot of opportunities.

Coolga - Gavin's GM Application Gm_app10 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by coolgav on Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:44 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Coolga - Gavin's GM Application   Coolga - Gavin's GM Application Time210Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:02 pm

Ehh.. The NPC tells you pretty clear what to do with them O-o
And 2-6hours online isnt really active for a GM :(
I'm not sure if we get enough information here
Why do all the people have the same in a GM app?
There is way more that a GM does..
What makes you really stand out?
Why should we make you GM?
xx Alexandra/Oesima GL to you (Have any questions?? Whisper/PM me)

Don't forget to vote and be active.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

PostSubject: Time   Coolga - Gavin's GM Application Time210Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:05 pm

well,actually i should of put a extra slot for time in summer cause i ussualy play all day long or half day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coolga - Gavin's GM Application   Coolga - Gavin's GM Application Time210Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:58 pm

Looks pretty good Gavin! Hope you get the spot! *crosses fingers*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coolga - Gavin's GM Application   Coolga - Gavin's GM Application Time210Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:09 pm

Great gm app Coolga! But before you become a gm you just have to fix one thing, your temper. Other then that, I hope you make it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Sorry   Coolga - Gavin's GM Application Time210Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:04 pm

Sorry divine,people used to think i have anger management problems and i think i do a little,so if i get mad,please don't think I'm crazy or don't think i hate you Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coolga - Gavin's GM Application   Coolga - Gavin's GM Application Time210Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:03 am

good luck...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Edit   Coolga - Gavin's GM Application Time210Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:32 pm

I edited this application a bit so people can understand more about what i'm trying to do and what i am aiming for in being a GM,please coment back. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coolga - Gavin's GM Application   Coolga - Gavin's GM Application Time210Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:35 pm

Good luck gav =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coolga - Gavin's GM Application   Coolga - Gavin's GM Application Time210Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:38 pm

1337 wrote:
Good luck gav =D

Thanks,i appreciate that,cya online today. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Back   Coolga - Gavin's GM Application Time210Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:35 am

I AM BACK LA =D
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Coolga - Gavin's GM Application   Coolga - Gavin's GM Application Time210Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:42 pm

Denied!!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coolga - Gavin's GM Application   Coolga - Gavin's GM Application Time210

Back to top Go down

Coolga - Gavin's GM Application
Page 1 of 1