IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cody/Twix GM APP =D

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cody/Twix GM APP =D Empty
PostSubject: Cody/Twix GM APP =D   Cody/Twix GM APP =D Time210Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:16 pm

Name: Cody Young
Applying for: GameMaster
TimeZone: London, Ontario, Canada
In-game Name: Twix
Why are you applying for Game Master?: I am applying for game master because I think both the server and the users can benefit from my skills. I believe that I will be able to help most users with the problems they are having with the game. I also believe I could help the staff with small problems pertaining to the server. I would like to see the server grow in both features and community and I think I can assist in that process. I enjoy helping people with their problems, I do not help people because I have to but rather because of the feeling of respect and accomplishment you feel after you have found a solution to someone’s problem. It makes me feel good that I am contributing to something and trying my best to affect it in the most positive way.
Do you have any experience with maple story/private servers?: I have a lot of experience in both Global maple story and maple story private servers. I have been a game master on WtfMapleStory, GearStory, TourMapleStory, DistrictMS, OniStory, and ShiftMS, HateMS, MooStory, SpeedystoryMS! I have proof I was GM on some servers because some of they were shut down. The problem with those servers was the lack of a dedicated server or a hoster. I have had experience with creating and moderating private servers, and I have learned what majority of the users want in a server. I have learned a lot of useful things in my past careers with maple story servers. And I can come into this server knowing where things are in maplestory, how to set up a server, how to deal with/ solve problems, and knowing alot of strategies to make the community a better place. When the going gets tough for the users or the staff I am there to support them and help them through it.
How often can you be online?: I can spend alot of time online actually. On weekends I am very free to do whatever I want, so I tend to spend 4-6 hours on weekends. However on weekdays my time is restricted due to school, homework, friends, family, etc. I tend to spend 2-4 hours online during weekdays. When holidays do come up I tend to be online alot, around 5-7 hours, unless the holiday actually includes me, christmas, thanksgiving, Easter, etc are all holidays I like to spend with my family and tend not to go online at all if any during those days.
Just like to say from experience speedyms will become a popular server, it just takes time and effort from every member. (I have a bit of experience for advertisment). I will be dedicated to this server!
Contact Information: There are multiple ways you can reach me. You can talk to me through Hamachi!
Additional Comments: I would actually like too say a few more things. Firstly, I would like to say that even If I am not elected I will act responsible, caring, and helpful in the server. Secondly, I would like to say good luck to all of the users who have applied for the staff position and I am sure the current staff will decide on the person who fits the job the best. And lastly, I would like to say thanks to all of the users and staff members for being kind and helping me out when I needed it, I really do appreciate it.
Thanks,
Cody Young
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cody/Twix GM APP =D   Cody/Twix GM APP =D Time210Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:07 am

Space it out more :].
Like, use ENTER Very Happy!
And: Don't forget to Vote~ And when you can, recruit more people as well :]!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cody/Twix GM APP =D   Cody/Twix GM APP =D Time210Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:11 pm

Haha I guess I forgot about that Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cody/Twix GM APP =D   Cody/Twix GM APP =D Time210Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:23 am

Lol =). You can edit it if you want xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cody/Twix GM APP =D   Cody/Twix GM APP =D Time210Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:35 am

Denied.
Not active and too sloppy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cody/Twix GM APP =D   Cody/Twix GM APP =D Time210

Back to top Go down

Cody/Twix GM APP =D
Page 1 of 1