IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lynn's New/Revised GM App (:

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lynn's New/Revised GM App (: Empty
PostSubject: Lynn's New/Revised GM App (:   Lynn's New/Revised GM App (: Time210Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:09 pm

Name : Lynn

Time Zone : PST ( GMT - 8:00 )

Email : toaders23@hotmail.com (MSN)

IGN : Lynn

About me : Asian. College-bound. Free-spirited. Unaffected by sympathy. Likes to go with the flow. Nice.

Why you want to be a GM : I'll feel so cheesy if I say " I want to be a GM because I want to help people. " I personally think that a normal player can help out people just by helping. They don't need to have GM powers to be able to help people. So, I'll be blunt and say that I want to be a GM just because I want to be a GM.

What you will do as a GM : As a GM, I will ban teh hackers, contribute ideas, and assist with the problems that I'm capable of helping.

How you can help the server as a GM : If I do qualify as a GM, I will help clean out the hackers, encourage voting for the server and clicking the google ads, and help players with their problems.

How long have you played IdyllicStory : I have played IdyllicMS for more than 3 months. I started around March.

How long do you play IdyllicStory per day : I play whenever I have the time to play. Since it’s summer, I probably have a lot more time to play. I would guess around 3 hours at least per day. I’m usually awake late at night.

How long have you played GMS : I have played GMS from v.13 until v.58. You do the math of how many years that took.

What makes you stand out : I stand out because I’m nice, most of the time. I’m friendly, understanding, and sociable. I also stand out because I’m one of the oldest people that plays the server. >_<;

What commands will you mainly use as a GM : I will most likely use !cheaters and !ban if I'm granted to ban people. I already know most of the GM commands. I will use what is most appropriate in the time being.

Experience as a GM : I've had an experience in being a GM in the real GMS, believe it or not. Unfortunately, I didn't quite qualify to be a real GM, but I was only able to become an intern. I've been a GM Level 4 in XenoStory, and GM Level 3 DrakoMS.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.
My first application has been denied already and I’m still playing. Very Happy Well, I just got back, but I was encouraged to submit a new/revised application.

Last edited by Lynn on Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's New/Revised GM App (:   Lynn's New/Revised GM App (: Time210Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:09 pm

Nice application.
Pretty hard to read tho, ended up highlighting them and causing your colour highlights useless.
A pretty neat format.
I like the way how u say " Why do i want to be a GM? "
Pretty rare and agreed sentenced.
If i were to vote, i'd vote 8/10 Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's New/Revised GM App (:   Lynn's New/Revised GM App (: Time210Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:21 pm

Ah, thank you for the feedback. I'll change the yellow to something darker. (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's New/Revised GM App (:   Lynn's New/Revised GM App (: Time210Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:56 pm

Lynn! I remember you Surprised Btw, great app (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's New/Revised GM App (:   Lynn's New/Revised GM App (: Time210Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:42 pm

MrOMG! Very Happy Right?! >__< My memory has been jumbled lately. Thank you for the feedback. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's New/Revised GM App (:   Lynn's New/Revised GM App (: Time210Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:47 pm

10/10 for being my guild leader Very Happy.
No not really. I give this a 10 because I like it.
Very organized and colorful *has a seizure*
NOW I HAVE TO SUE U.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's New/Revised GM App (:   Lynn's New/Revised GM App (: Time210Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:35 am

Lynn wrote:
MrOMG! Very Happy Right?! >__< My memory has been jumbled lately. Thank you for the feedback. Very Happy

Yep Razz I can't believe you still play... Lol, this server was messed up for a bit. But now it's awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: eh   Lynn's New/Revised GM App (: Time210Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:55 am

i dont think your app was ever denied cuz its not in the denied gm app section.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's New/Revised GM App (:   Lynn's New/Revised GM App (: Time210Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:31 am

It's not in the 'Denied' section of the GM apps. Smile Sexii Lexii denied it.

Last edited by Lynn on Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's New/Revised GM App (:   Lynn's New/Revised GM App (: Time210Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:18 am

OMG, Lynn, are you coming back to Idyllic? Add me. xD Btw, nice app, hope ya make the position.

~Josh
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's New/Revised GM App (:   Lynn's New/Revised GM App (: Time210Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:57 am

Lol Victor now it is in the denied section you silly goose!
Welcome back Lynn :P Stay active now!!
xx Alexandra/Oesima GL to you!! (Have any questions?? Whisper/PM me)
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's New/Revised GM App (:   Lynn's New/Revised GM App (: Time210Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:36 am

I will stay active! >:O I got denied. So I'll take out that link cause it will lead nowhere. ;D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's New/Revised GM App (:   Lynn's New/Revised GM App (: Time210Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:10 pm

Good luck on getting the position .

- CASH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's New/Revised GM App (:   Lynn's New/Revised GM App (: Time210Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:26 am

Thanks, Cash. (: I hope I get it too. *crosses fingers*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's New/Revised GM App (:   Lynn's New/Revised GM App (: Time210Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:53 pm

You are being active.. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's New/Revised GM App (:   Lynn's New/Revised GM App (: Time210Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:02 am

Nice Lynn, a bit hard to read but no matter! I hope you get the spot! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's New/Revised GM App (:   Lynn's New/Revised GM App (: Time210Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:17 pm

Hope you get the position ! Very Happy
~xACID
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's New/Revised GM App (:   Lynn's New/Revised GM App (: Time210Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:35 pm

Thank you for the support guys. (:
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's New/Revised GM App (:   Lynn's New/Revised GM App (: Time210Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:59 am

Denied!
Quited/playing another ps.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's New/Revised GM App (:   Lynn's New/Revised GM App (: Time210

Back to top Go down

Lynn's New/Revised GM App (:
Page 1 of 1