IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VatoLoco's Gm App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VatoLoco
Donator
Donator
VatoLoco

Male Posts : 8

VatoLoco's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: VatoLoco's Gm App   VatoLoco's Gm App Time210Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:02 pm

Name : Alex Runa

Time Zone : (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

Email : Alex.luna.21@hotmail.com

IGN : VatoLoco

How long you have played IdyllicStory : I've been playing Idyllic since last summer but I went inactive for 7months because of School and Sports.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : Now that I'm on vacation I usually play it for like 9 Hours. But during school days I play for atleast 5hours. Fuck School Play Maple.

Why you want to be a GM in IdyllicStory : So I could help Idyllic as it helps me become unbored. I want to make it more enjoyable for all the players. Thus it being more enjoyable it becomes a recommended Priavte Server because people will recommend people to play it.

What you will do as a GM in IdyllicStory : Everything possible to make it enjoyable; for example hosting events. Another thing would be checking for hackers so Idyllic could stay a hack free zone.

How you can help the server as a GM : Yes because I am a "no Life" thus emphasizing the fact that I'm usually always on. That helps because I'll be on to help those new players who need help with commands or anything about the game(not training).

What makes you stand out : I'm Mexican. I'm also a Mexican who plays lacrosse. That's a rare species in it self. So I believe that's what makes me stand out. (Mexican flag colors)

Have you been GM before (Yes or no) : Yes

Are you able to follow all the GM rules that IdyllicStory has and are you mentally and emotionally strong enough to handle the strictness and meanness of the owner?
Of course I am capable of following the Idyllicstory GM Rules. Also I already took the crueling punishment of Lexii many times. So I doubt it could get any worse as it was before.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you

No I'm not going to stop playing because I got denied; ever does such a thing is straight out nothing more than a spoil child who can't be told no.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

VatoLoco's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: VatoLoco's Gm App   VatoLoco's Gm App Time210Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:51 pm

Denied!
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

VatoLoco's Gm App
Page 1 of 1