IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VatoLocos New gm app

Go down 
+2
Katie
VatoLoco
6 posters
AuthorMessage
VatoLoco
Donator
Donator
VatoLoco

Male Posts : 8

VatoLocos New gm app  Empty
PostSubject: VatoLocos New gm app    VatoLocos New gm app  Time210Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:44 pm

Name : Alex

Time Zone : GMT -06:00

Email : alex.luna.21@hotmail.com

IGN : VatoLoco

Username : alex21

How long you have played IdyllicStory : 3-4weeks

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : 8-12hrs cause its summer vacation. But during school days like 5hrs when i don't have lacrosse pratice.

How long you have played GMS : 4yrs

Why you want to be a GM : To be capable to make this server even more successful than it already is. To get people to vote and so we can go up in the rankings which will get us more players. To help the server out because at times when a gm is needed there's no one. I know this because I'm in the gm guild. Also most of the gms we currently have just stay in the FM most of the time and don't even do their job( no offense) but I've seen a couple of people do swim hack checking to see if their hacks worked.

What you will do as a GM : Make sure no one hacks, by checking the training maps while in hide so they won't be able to detect me . Help the new players, by answering their questions. I'll host events, of course every hour since of the rule that applies. Actually check for hackers and not sit around in the FM the whole day and not even check.

How you can help the server as a GM : I'll make sure no one hacks since I'm usually always on. Host an event when there hasn't been one in a while. Help the new players out and be friendly to them so they would want to keep on playing idyllic. Actually do my work and not sit around. Also just be a friendly gm so I won't scare some players but if they are being assholes I will be a dick to them Very Happy just to let you know. I can be patient at times with people but once you've become a nuisance to more than one person I will do something.

What makes you stand out : I guess my personality since i seem like a big douchebag/asshole at first but once you get to know me you're gonna like me. Also that I'm mostly always on. I hate people who become a nuisance to more than 1 person and if you keep doing it I just end up hating you.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : !online , !cheater, !hostevent, !notice , !ban, !dc ( when a player is being a nuisance )

Have you been GM before (Proof) : Yea but I can't prove it i never took screenshots of it. But to be honest I forgot most of the commands and its been like 3yrs since I've been a gm so I guess I'm consider an inexperience gm.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you: Nope cause i play this server 8-12hrs anyways without even being a GM. I'm a Donor LOL so it'll be like a waste of money if i did quit. So the answer to the question is a NO Very Happy

Last edited by VatoLoco on Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katie
Katie

Female Posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: VatoLocos New gm app    VatoLocos New gm app  Time210Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:50 pm

Smile I like your application. It's long and detailed. I wish you luck on your application!
Back to top Go down
VatoLoco
Donator
Donator
VatoLoco

PostSubject: Re: VatoLocos New gm app    VatoLocos New gm app  Time210Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:27 pm

Katie wrote:
Smile I like your application. It's long and detailed. I wish you luck on your application!

THANKS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sami9101
Noob

PostSubject: VATO LOCO    VatoLocos New gm app  Time210Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:50 pm

Vato 4 GM :DDD!
Back to top Go down
Korg
Donator
Donator
Korg

Male Posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: VatoLocos New gm app    VatoLocos New gm app  Time210Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:57 pm

I wish you good luck. I think you make some chance. Wink
Back to top Go down
Vĩńčęńт
Donator
Donator
Vĩńčęńт

Male Posts : 106

PostSubject: Re: VatoLocos New gm app    VatoLocos New gm app  Time210Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:23 pm

Good luck Alex!
Back to top Go down
http://idyllicstory.forum.net
VatoLoco
Donator
Donator
VatoLoco

PostSubject: Re: VatoLocos New gm app    VatoLocos New gm app  Time210Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:19 am

Thanks Guy:D it means alot
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: VatoLocos New gm app    VatoLocos New gm app  Time210Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:37 pm

Denied!
I dont want you as my GM sorry
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VatoLocos New gm app    VatoLocos New gm app  Time210

Back to top Go down

VatoLocos New gm app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-