IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Richie (<3)'s GM Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
<3
Donator
Donator
<3

Male Posts : 36

Richie (<3)'s GM Application  Empty
PostSubject: Richie (<3)'s GM Application    Richie (<3)'s GM Application  Time210Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:44 am

Name :
Richie

Time Zone :
PST

Email :
Richielove@live[DOT]com

IGN :
<3

How long you have played IdyllicStory:
Off and On for the past 7 months. and ON right now as of July 9th 2012 <3

How long you play IdyllicStory per day:
With school it’s usually only a few hours, weekends (when I don’t have a social life) its 4-5, and summer or other vacation it can be 10 hours or more.

Why you want to be a GM in IdyllicStory:

Just to help out with either players needs in general, having fun, and of course punish hackers and other rule breakers.

What you will do as a GM in IdyllicStory:
The usual, check to see if any players, in game or on the forums, are having trouble, and help them if they need it, and of course the hacker/spammer/advertiser/scammer/duper patrol. Very Happy

How you can help the server as a GM :
Well, not only will I do the normal ban players, host events, and help players, but I will also remain active, try to lure new players (in a friendly way Very Happy), and vote every day.

What makes you stand out :
Well, I am 6 foot 2 inches… just kidding. I’m really out going, especially on Idyllic, and friendly to everyone. I honestly don’t judge or hate on people for no reason, but I can be such a bitch when they deserve it. Also, I’m gay, and who doesn’t need more rainbows?

Have you been a GM before (Yes or no) :

Yes, on smaller scale servers where there was really no rules, but I will try my hardest to enforce and follow the rules of Idyllic.

Are you able to follow all the GM rules that IdyllicStory has and are you mentally and emotionally strong enough to handle the strictness and meanness of the owner?
Of course I can. As for Lexii: Well, you scare me, but I can deal.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you:
Nope, I’ll just do what I would if I was a GM, keep hanging around, donating, and voting

Other information:
I have fairly good social and leadership skills. I do Drama/Theater club in school, I did plant sales for our school’s horticulture department, and I also am involved in the school’s yearbook class and the sales and social events that it holds.

Last edited by <3 on Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed age 16 to 17 because my birthday passed :D and I added the fact that i am currently playing more again (:)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/RichieSauce
Rebeca1995
Donator
Donator
Rebeca1995

Female Posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: Richie (<3)'s GM Application    Richie (<3)'s GM Application  Time210Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:49 pm

Richie you finally remade your GM application! Good luck Richieeeeee <33
Back to top Go down
<3
Donator
Donator
<3

Male Posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Richie (<3)'s GM Application    Richie (<3)'s GM Application  Time210Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:17 pm

Rebeca1995 wrote:
Richie you finally remade your GM application! Good luck Richieeeeee <33

Yeah (: I've been meaning to post it! And thank you !! Good luck to you too!! <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/RichieSauce
IzAw
Forum freak
IzAw

Male Posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: Richie (<3)'s GM Application    Richie (<3)'s GM Application  Time210Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:25 am

Nice app, Richie!
Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Richie (<3)'s GM Application    Richie (<3)'s GM Application  Time210Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:54 pm

Denied!
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Richie (<3)'s GM Application    Richie (<3)'s GM Application  Time210

Back to top Go down

Richie (<3)'s GM Application
Page 1 of 1