IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bryan:p's GM app

Go down 
+3
.JoeTheSaint
Hated
bryanf
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bryanf
Donator
Donator
bryanf

Male Posts : 22

Bryan:p's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Bryan:p's GM app   Bryan:p's GM app Time210Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:52 pm

Name :
Bryan Filmon

Time Zone :
EST

Email :
Triplethreat2956@aol.com

IGN :
Bryan:p

How long you have played IdyllicStory? :
I have play IdyllicStory for around 7 months.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day? :
I am usually on for 4-6 hours each day.(i will play more)

How long you have played GMS? :
6 Years in total

Why you want to be a GM? :
I want to become a GM because I want to help the server and all of the people that play the server. I want to be there to answer any questions anyone might have and guide people so they can enjoy the server to the fullest.

What you will do as a GM? :
I will make sure everybody has their questions answered. If there is any hackers, I will make sure they are punished. I will host events so players can have fun and win prizes.

How you can help the server as a GM? :
I can help the server by being available at almost anytime so I can keep an eye to make sure everybody is following the rules. I can also help the server by answering questions people might have (like i said previously).

What makes you stand out? :
I honestly don't think I stand out. Maybe my tattoos make stand out. Other then that I have a nice personality. Other people might think differently but that's okay I'm not trying to impress anybody so I like to be myself.

What commands you will mainly use as a GM? :
[color=olive]!clock
!event
!ban (reason)
!remindvote
!remindevent
!say
!warp
!unbuff

Have you been GM before (Proof)? :
Yes I have been a GM on a server called JokeMs. Unfortunately I don't have any proof due to the server being shut down quite some time ago. Any proof I might of had I deleted because I didn't think I would need it for anything.

Are you able to follow all the GM rules that IdyllicStory has and are you mentally and emotionally strong enough to handle the strictness and meanness of the owner? :
Yes I am able to follow the rules and I can handle the strictness as well as the meanness. Nothing really gets to me so I would have no problem at all.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you? :
No, I would not quit the server if it got denied.That is just childish, this is an amazing server with amazing people on it. People who would quit because of being denied should not be a GM on any server.

Some extra stuff about myself.
:
I live in New York and enjoy skateboarding, playing on the Xbox, and hanging out with my friends. I have 4 tattoos and I plan on getting more (all of them have a meaning). I may come off as an asshole at first but I'm really a nice guy. Nothing really gets under my skin unless you talk about my grandmother. I found her dead on the floor one day when I came home from school 6 years ago so if you talk about her I'm not afraid to start a fight. I am a loyal friend and I will stick up for people if I see them being picked on. If you would like to play Xbox with me feel free to add my gamertag (TGF Take A Seat). I enjoy meeting new people and making new friends. I guess that is all so this concludes my GM application.

For the people who take the time to read this, it is greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Hated
Donator
Donator
Hated

Female Posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Bryan:p's GM app   Bryan:p's GM app Time210Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:06 am

u did it again<3! i think ull be a great gm :3! hope u have positive feedback<3
Back to top Go down
bryanf
Donator
Donator
bryanf

PostSubject: Re: Bryan:p's GM app   Bryan:p's GM app Time210Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:08 am

thank you elise<33
Back to top Go down
.JoeTheSaint
Noob
.JoeTheSaint

Male Posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Bryan:p's GM app   Bryan:p's GM app Time210Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:13 am

Good luck Bryan! Bryan:p's GM app Awesome_face_small
Back to top Go down
bryanf
Donator
Donator
bryanf

PostSubject: Re: Bryan:p's GM app   Bryan:p's GM app Time210Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:15 am

stranger danger Sad
Back to top Go down
Rebeca1995
Donator
Donator
Rebeca1995

Female Posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: Bryan:p's GM app   Bryan:p's GM app Time210Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:09 pm

Hey Bryan, all the best for your GM application! Smile
Back to top Go down
SoNoob
SuperGM
SuperGM
SoNoob

Male Posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: Bryan:p's GM app   Bryan:p's GM app Time210Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:17 am

Good Luck :3
Back to top Go down
NightLordzz
Noob
NightLordzz

PostSubject: Re: Bryan:p's GM app   Bryan:p's GM app Time210Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:54 am

good luck
Back to top Go down
NightLordzz
Noob
NightLordzz

PostSubject: Re: Bryan:p's GM app   Bryan:p's GM app Time210Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:54 am

good luck
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Bryan:p's GM app   Bryan:p's GM app Time210Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:24 pm

Denied!
Inactive
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bryan:p's GM app   Bryan:p's GM app Time210

Back to top Go down

Bryan:p's GM app
Page 1 of 1