IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bryan:p..temporary farewell

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bryanf
Donator
Donator
bryanf

Male Posts : 22

Bryan:p..temporary farewell Empty
PostSubject: Bryan:p..temporary farewell   Bryan:p..temporary farewell Time210Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:47 pm

As some of you know, i will not be playing for awhile due to my laptop breaking.this is the greatest server i have ever played and i will miss playing it so much.there is alot of great people on this server and the only reason why i still play is because i care about some of the people with all my heart.i will miss everyone dearly and i will miss all the memories we have had.i will try to get back on as fast as i can.even though this server gave me alot of good memories it also gave me some bad and i lost someone close to me.well i wont get into that this isnt about my life.the most i can say is...goodbye idyllic story, stay strong and i hope to see all of you soon
Back to top Go down
Korg
Donator
Donator
Korg

Male Posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: Bryan:p..temporary farewell   Bryan:p..temporary farewell Time210Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:57 pm

This sucks to see that your leaving.. I didn't talk really much with you but your a great person in my opinion. I hope you come back fast again. Have a awesome life, hope you find luck soon. Bye.
Back to top Go down
Joyy
Donator
Donator
Joyy

Female Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Bryan:p..temporary farewell   Bryan:p..temporary farewell Time210Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:21 pm

bryan =[
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bryan:p..temporary farewell   Bryan:p..temporary farewell Time210

Back to top Go down

Bryan:p..temporary farewell
Page 1 of 1