IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

.Icy's Forum App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
.Icy
Donator
Donator
.Icy

Male Posts : 75

.Icy's Forum App Empty
PostSubject: .Icy's Forum App   .Icy's Forum App Time210Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:46 pm

Name : Daniel Very Happy

Time Zone : GMT+8

Email : daniu95@gmail.com

IGN : .Icy

How long are you on ingame : 4~6 hours per day but gonna be more frequent after exams~

How long are you on the forums : almost whole day~ 10hours or more per day~

Why you want to be a Forum mod : I wanna help promote the server by suggesting ideas and i realized that I have the capabilities to promote Idyllic Story into a more popular server with my scheme. I wanna be a Forum Mod cos i realized that as just a normal player in game, I do not have much authority to advertise our server. But, I want to ensure that our forum stays alive and exciting for our server because all great server starts from great forums! Very Happy

What will you do when your a forum mod : I would remind people to mind their languages on Forums and ensure that the Forums would be an enjoyable place for all. I would also ensure that irrelevant topics that are re-posted would be warned and remind them not to do so. I am also hoping that Lexii can regard my position as a in-game consult-er because i believe that I have enough experience with private servers to make our private Server into a better place with some of my suggestions and ideas. xD! (My policy: Stay new, stay relevant)

Forum Experience : As a forum admin none. But everything has it's first. I am willing to learn.

Extra information : Well as many of you may know, I am a considerably seasoned player here in Idyllic. (Ancient) I've seen the rise and fall of this server and I really wanna help make this server into a better 1. Leave your comments if you wanna do so. All comments greatly appreciated. :DD

Last edited by .Icy on Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Korg
Donator
Donator
Korg

Male Posts : 452

.Icy's Forum App Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Icy's Forum App   .Icy's Forum App Time210Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:56 am

1 thing is sure man. You got willpower to do so Wink

~~ Goodluck
Back to top Go down
.Icy
Donator
Donator
.Icy

Male Posts : 75

.Icy's Forum App Empty
PostSubject: RE: My Forum App   .Icy's Forum App Time210Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:34 pm

HELL YEAH! I must set things right again! :DDD
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

.Icy's Forum App Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Icy's Forum App   .Icy's Forum App Time210Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:13 pm

Denied!
Banned for duping
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

.Icy's Forum App Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Icy's Forum App   .Icy's Forum App Time210

Back to top Go down

.Icy's Forum App
Page 1 of 1