IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drew GM Application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
maplebadboy
Noob
maplebadboy

Drew GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Drew GM Application.   Drew GM Application. Time210Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:36 pm

Name :
Drew Johnson

Time Zone :
Central TimeZone

Email :
drew4ever1@hotmail.com

IGN :
Drew

How long you have played IdyllicStory :
[color=green]I used to play like 3 -4 months ago but I quitted so if we join all time is like 6 months (I know pretty much about the server).

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :
Monday-Thursday: 4 or 5 hours.
Friday: 8 hours.
Saturday : 10 hours.
Sunday: 6 hours.

How long you have played GMS :
5 years. I started when I was 10 years old.

Why you want to be a GM :
Cause I love to help people and I like to have alot of fun making events, socializing with the people there GMs just help the server to become better and thats what I like to do , It is also funny to have GM commands but I think that being a GM is nothing more than a job thats why I will be very responsable.

What you will do as a GM :
I will help the new people with any questions , make videos , recruit people, host funny events, If any GM need help with something I will help him/her with anything even if I dont know the answer I will go search on google/youtube until I find the right answer , ban the hackers , jail people and I can do anything you want me to do.

How you can help the server as a GM :
Recruiting people , banning people , hosting fair events , also helping GMs with anything ,I will obviously also help people that need assistance with anything and I'll try to keep the server as fun as I can.

What makes you stand out :
Im very sociable with all people in the server , im honest and I love to help any people that need something , I love events because events make that the people feel better in the server and they dont quit or say ' Im bored' all the time, I am funny with all the people even if they are not my friend or they are bothering me Smile

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
!warp
!jail
!hostevent
!warphere
!mute
!kill
!ban
!clock

Have you been GM before (Proof) :
[color=greenhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AUhG7BJxv4&feature=related hgm there:) (This server shut down like 3months ago , not advertising) Smile[/color]

Are you able to follow all the GM rules that IdyllicStory has and are you mentally and emotionally strong enough to handle the strictness and meanness of the owner?
Of course I am , I swear! Smile, I will follow all the GM rules and I will do anything Lexii or any higher rank GM want me to do , event if he/she is mean or strict.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you
To be honest if I get deined maybe I would stay for like 1 month and then quit cause I get bored without being someone special on the server. But maybe I come back and make my app 10x better. Smile

Last edited by maplebadboy on Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:00 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
LitoEmy
Noob
LitoEmy

Female Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Drew GM Application.   Drew GM Application. Time210Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:04 am

Hmm You Shud Tottallyy add moree infoo. 8D

But.. i Wish You The Best. Very Happy

-IEmy(:
Back to top Go down
maplebadboy
Noob
maplebadboy

PostSubject: Re: Drew GM Application.   Drew GM Application. Time210Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:33 am

Thanks Emy Smile
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Drew GM Application.   Drew GM Application. Time210Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:48 pm

[color=red]Denied![/color
Inactive
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drew GM Application.   Drew GM Application. Time210

Back to top Go down

Drew GM Application.
Page 1 of 1