IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Only's GM application! :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Only's GM application! :) Empty
PostSubject: Only's GM application! :)   Only's GM application! :) Time210Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:18 am

GM application

Name:
Juliet, but people call me Julia

Time Zone:
UTC/GMT +2 hours

Email:
Nikizze@hotmail.com

IGN:
Only, but i wish all my friends would call me Julia (:

How long have you played IdyllicStory:

I've have played Idyllicstory about 2 months before the server gone offline. After that i don't have play any other private server, but now the server have came online. Ever sense that i've have played about 1 week. And now we got new owner Lexii who is most kindest and the most wonderful owner of any server.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day:

Well i'll have to say that i'm IdyllicStory freak. I'm like 6-12 hour per day in Idyllic and my school definitely doesn't do any harm to play. Besides i think everyone have seen me online very much and at the weekends i can play even more and more. So You don't have to worry to not see me online, because i'm always on computer. Everyday after school i run to my chair and start my computer. Then first thing that i'll always do is open IdyllicStory.

How long have you played GMS:

I've have never even tried Global Maplestory, but i have play Europe Maplestory like about 3 years. After Maplestory Europe, i returned to play Maplestory private servers. IdyllicStory if one of the best server i've ever have played. In here peoples care about others and are friendly & kind. I can thanks a great EMS experience i gained from there and now i know alot of more about items + stuffs and how will things works (:

Why you want to be GM:

I got many general reasons why i would like to be GM, and here is some :

1. I would like to improve the players' playing experience and make them happier.

2. There is only several GM's and many of them is not usually online.

3. I'll like to help people + catch hackers (hope there's not).

4. I'll like to plan difference events so the popularity would raise up and the people will be more happy (:

5. I would like to make IdyllicStory more satisfied so people would change in Idyllic.

6. I wanna protect the server against any hackers + dupers, so everyone would be happy.

What will you do as GM:

I would like to help new players and make them satisfied and welcome them to server. Definitely i will ban all hackers who is doing over 1,999,999,999.. damage + i know that there will be some dupers in this year. So i would like to help catch them and ban them straight away. Many players remember me about making events in IdyllicStory. If i were a GM, i would make bunch of events (not too much) JQ's & HS, etc.. I would take my job as GM very seriously.. I dont tolerate people who scam other people or try to steal other users accounts and i'll be sure they get what they wanted. I will dedication for this server and show people that i'm right person for this job.

How you can help the server as a GM:

I got so much thing to put here, so i tell you some of them. I'll like to have several events a day, because it would raise our community and if it raise community, people will start vote more and that raise the popularity very much. I will stay more active than i used to and tell people to vote and help them solve their problems (any kind of).
I'll would like to watch out the chat box in IdyllicStory home page, because usually some people got problems to login and i would help them (: I think it would be nice to make this server more enjoyable and i think i can help make that comes to truth. I know that Lexii, Darren and Victor needs some help to watch out server, so it would be honorary to join you guys. Of course i would make server more happier whit my energetic and whit my fun attitude.

What makes you stand out:

That what makes me stand out is my personality! I'm pretty nice to people (i think), i listen what they got to say or honestly i'm pretty rude sometimes, but in good way. I'm very active always and i'll like to help people every way is it possible. I keep people satisfied, i'll always try to be funny (but if i have bad day). I'm very good to keep people happy & satisfied with themselves. I'm able to speak English & Finnish and little bit Germany, whats pretty good to communication whit other peoples. I will not discriminate any other color people, because everyone should be great what they are (:

What commands you will mainly use as a GM:

!cheaters - If i wanna see is there currently anyone hacking, cheating, etc..
!ban - If some member of IdyllicStory is hacking, then i will use this command to ban he/she.
!jail - People who have done something wrong, then there is a moment when i might use this command.
!event - This commands i use to host event if i have permitted to have one.
!timer - To have (5) second timer (Usually i use this if i host event).
!say - Do i got something to say? Then i usually use this command.
!warp/warphere - To warp some people or warp them to me (:
!map - If i would like to go some map of Maplestory.
And there is so many other commands i know (:

Have you been GM before (Proof):

Well i had my own private server, but i was tired to even make own website. That helped me learn a lot of codes + commands (;

Experience as a GM:

Like i said, i had my own private server. That really help me to learn commands, but i have to answer this question "NO" I'm really excited to learn more about to be GM (:

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you:

To be honestly, i maybe would think about quiting. I'm pretty sure that i would't do that.

Last edited by TheOnly on Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:20 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Only's GM application   Only's GM application! :) Time210Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:22 pm

Good App =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Only's GM application! :)   Only's GM application! :) Time210Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:23 pm

dhkduri wrote:
Good App =D

Thank you very much! I precious all good comments =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Only's GM application! :)   Only's GM application! :) Time210Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:28 pm

Good Luck Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Only's GM application! :)   Only's GM application! :) Time210Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:19 pm

[2011]Clara wrote:
Good Luck Smile

Thank you very much (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Only's GM application! :)   Only's GM application! :) Time210Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:58 pm

Good luck Juliaa <3 Your app is greatt x
Hope you get it x x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Only's GM application! :)   Only's GM application! :) Time210Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:09 pm

Jennisaurus wrote:
Good luck Juliaa <3 Your app is greatt x
Hope you get it x x

Thank you soooo Much : )))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Only's GM application! :)   Only's GM application! :) Time210Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:33 pm

Nice Application !
Good Luck and hope you get the spot !!

-Dean
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Only's GM application! :)   Only's GM application! :) Time210Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:16 am

Pocky wrote:
Nice Application !
Good Luck and hope you get the spot !!

-Dean

Thank you veryvery much. It would be nice to be GM (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Only's GM application! :)   Only's GM application! :) Time210Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:28 am

I'm not trying to be mean but your application was on for not even a day and you have 2 thousand something views.. ? there aren't even that many players in the game. are you sure you didn't refresh 2000 times ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Only's GM application! :)   Only's GM application! :) Time210Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:37 pm

Pocky wrote:
I'm not trying to be mean but your application was on for not even a day and you have 2 thousand something views.. ? there aren't even that many players in the game. are you sure you didn't refresh 2000 times ?

Hmmph, i couldn't make all views cuz i dont know how and don't have time. Maybe someone is really refreshed my GM app, but not me o.o =( Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Only's GM application! :)   Only's GM application! :) Time210Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:21 am

I liked your application. Ill hope your GM application will be accepted Razz
10/10 Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Only's GM application! :)   Only's GM application! :) Time210Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:24 am

barracckobama wrote:
I liked your application. Ill hope your GM application will be accepted Razz
10/10 Good luck Smile

Thank you so much i'm appreciate so much that you even comment for me Smile!
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Only's GM application! :)   Only's GM application! :) Time210Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:00 pm

Pocky wrote:

LOLOL
I was totally thinking the same Razz
@Julia, please dont ask people to post nice things on ur app
For your information, i dont look at the nice posts
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

PostSubject: Re: Only's GM application! :)   Only's GM application! :) Time210Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:39 pm

[Admin]Lexii wrote:
Pocky wrote:

LOLOL

I know some of you people think that i have make all those views. I have to say that i haven't and Lexii btw, i dont even ask people to make nice comments to my GM application. I'll said that i appreciate all good comments. I know you don't like me very much, but you don't have to be rude.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: Only's GM application! :)   Only's GM application! :) Time210Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:56 pm

TheOnly wrote:
[Admin]Lexii wrote:
Pocky wrote:

LOLOL

I know some of you people think that i have make all those views. I have to say that i haven't and Lexii btw, i dont even ask people to make nice comments to my GM application. I'll said that i appreciate all good comments. I know you don't like me very much, but you don't have to be rude.

This has nothing to do with being rude
Heres your proof since you wanted it :
Only's GM application! :) Naamlo12
For the people who arent able to read it, this is what she said :
''Only [Idyllic-2]>> If you comment on my GM app, then i might train you''
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

PostSubject: Re: Only's GM application! :)   Only's GM application! :) Time210Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:24 pm

[Admin]Lexii wrote:
TheOnly wrote:
[Admin]Lexii wrote:
Pocky wrote:

LOLOL

This has nothing to do with being rude
Heres your proof since you wanted it :
Only's GM application! :) Naamlo12
For the people who arent able to read it, this is what she said :
''Only [Idyllic-2]>> If you comment on my GM app, then i might train you''

Hmm, i should remember that. I'm sorry that i have bother you with uploading those and etc.. For now i'll promise that it wont happen again. And i hope this wont make our friendship even worst (:
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: Only's GM application! :)   Only's GM application! :) Time210Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:49 am

Accepted.
Welcome to the staff team!

Edit by Lexii :
Demoted, quited job

Edit by Lexii :
Rehired

Edit by Lexii :
Demoted for scamming

Edit by Lexii :
Rehired

Edit by Lexii :
Demoted, Quited job