IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lachlan's GM App..i guess

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PedoBear (Lachlan)
Noob
PedoBear (Lachlan)

Male Posts : 6

Lachlan's GM App..i guess Empty
PostSubject: Lachlan's GM App..i guess   Lachlan's GM App..i guess Time210Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:29 am

Well im sorry if this Application is not that long but i had just finished writing a freaking awesome application but I had to go out and my computer hibernated and i thought i was still logged in and it ended up logging me out and when i clicked submit it didn't submit it and just deleted it and im very angry so...

Name :
Lachlan Neibergall

13 turning 14 in exactly a month but that does not mean im not mature.

Time Zone :
PST

Email :
Lachlan14.gmail.com
Lachlan141413.gmail.com
Lachlan.Neibergall.meadoridge.bc.ca
lmn-hockey.hotmail.com
Yes i know im sorry i have a lot of emails....

IGN :
Lachlan

Username :
PedoBear(Lachlan)

How long you have played IdyllicStory :
Well i know its weird but I've actually played on this server for a little over 2 years i know this because I started playing a little bit over my 12th birthday than i celebrated my 13th birthday on this server an then i celebrated my 13th birthday last year and im going to be celebrating my 14th birthday in a month!

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :
Well since im just getting back into Maplestory im not playing as often as im going to be, so im playing about 8-10 hours a day and im going to be playing about 13-16 hours a day.

How long you have played GMS :
I've played GMS for 4 years+ and i just found it boring leveling up slowly so i joined Idyllic 2 years ago.

Why you want to be a GM :
The reason's i would like to be a GM is to help the server by banning or jailing anyone not following the server rules and causing the server to be less fun for new or old players who just want to play some dang Maplestory Razz.

What you will do as a GM :
I will ban anyone like i said causing the server to be less fun such as hacking,duping or scamming. I will also come up with new events that will be more fun for other people and use custom events i come up with on JQ's also i will host events with old ones that are fun for people such as jq's, hide and seek and true or false. I will also make custom banners for people or the server because im pretty good with Photoshop and i think i can make good banners.

How you can help the server as a GM :
I think i can help the server become better than it already is by hosting new events banning people and making banners for the server.

What makes you stand out :
The characteristics that make me stand out would have to be my sense of humor because i defiantly can take a joke but when it comes to hacking or something on those lines i don't take it as a joke another thing that im very dedicated to things such as this server Razz because i'd really like to see someone who has played the server longer than me besides lexii Razz. Another thing is that im very mature.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
The commands I would mainly use are !map, !jail, !warp, !item, !ban, !clock,!killall i would also use !cleardrops and !hide but im not sure if that's the right commands for those but there is a lot more commands to use but these are the main one's i would use a GM.

Have you been GM before (Proof) :
Yes i have been a GM before on a friends server but it was a beta so there were not a lot of people but it really helped me learn the commands and the responsibility it takes to be a GM and not to be childish about things regarding to the server. I also have watched the GM's and i learned different things from them.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you.
Do you actually think that after 2 years+ i would quit after my 3rd GM app because that would be extremely stupid and i think that anyone who quits a server for not being accepted is extremely desperate and should never be accepted as a GM in any server.

Well i hope you liked my application and that i hope that you think that i would be a good addition to the Staff team but if you don't well i guess that s your problem Razz

Last edited by PedoBear (Lachlan) on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:40 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Korg
Donator
Donator
Korg

Male Posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: Lachlan's GM App..i guess   Lachlan's GM App..i guess Time210Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:18 pm

I wish you good luck. I think I actually never saw you and than you play 2 years. Shocked
You quited or something and than came back?

Btw. Funny signature.
Back to top Go down
Vĩńčęńт
Donator
Donator
Vĩńčęńт

Male Posts : 106

PostSubject: Re: Lachlan's GM App..i guess   Lachlan's GM App..i guess Time210Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:17 am

Ohai Lachlan! Long time no see! Your application is very informational, and yes he did play before. I wish you luck!
Back to top Go down
http://idyllicstory.forum.net
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Lachlan's GM App..i guess   Lachlan's GM App..i guess Time210Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:53 pm

Denied!
Already a GM in another server
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lachlan's GM App..i guess   Lachlan's GM App..i guess Time210

Back to top Go down

Lachlan's GM App..i guess
Page 1 of 1