IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flirts GM App!!!!!!!!!~

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Flirts GM App!!!!!!!!!~ Empty
PostSubject: Flirts GM App!!!!!!!!!~   Flirts GM App!!!!!!!!!~ Time210Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:35 pm

Name :
Jake Cameron Jeffries

Time Zone :
CST
Austin,Texas

Email :
Superpinkcorn@aim.com

IGN :
Flirt

How long you have played IdyllicStory :
i have played for 11 Days Now

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :
i play for at least 12 hours on weekdays and on weekends i play all day and night:D 10am-7am

How long you have played GMS :
i have played GMS since like 6th grade so at least 3 years

Why you want to be a GM :
I want to become a GM because i love helping people when they are in need(even random new/people).I also want to host events and expand our community so we have new people to donate and vote to show that this is really the best private sever.

What you will do as a GM :
As the responsibility of being a GM i would Ban all hackers, glitchers and dupers. I would also follow all rules and terms. I would tell everyone to vote and make sure there isn't any cyber-bullying or harassment. Also At all times would be doing the right thing, i would never scam, hack, or steal stuff from another person, because overall i am a very nice responsible guy:P

How you can help the server as a GM :
I would make sure this private sever is hack free i would be like a living hack shield.
I would also make .wz edits and be a coder/designer over the summer. I am going to make helping programs and banners and maybe more custom maps/clothes.

What makes you stand out :
What makes me stand out the most is that i am responsible and very nice, but i have some flaws.i care about peoples feelings and actually listen to them because i can relate.I am always being myself the same old cute pervert who hits on every girl he sees. Also you can always count on me if someone was dieing i would fly,run,swim,drive and save them(i was a boy scout for 3 years-ended a star scout and quit). I am very smart i am a A and B student who can sleep in class and still pay attention. i also play football for a 4A team during the season so i know how to work as a team. I do everything im told well, unless its my mom cause haha who listens to there parents?

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
As a GM the commands I would use would be; Ban, Jail, Rape(kill) haha.. and warp.
(because those are the main ones i know.)

Have you been GM before (Proof) :
No i have never been one but i would be the most serious, Responsible GM ever. i don't expect any special treatment,item,skills, just proof that i can help people out and make others happy and have fun playing our sever.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you.
No, because i quit GMS after Zandra(Alex) talked me into playing:D and will never go back! i also wont quit because this sever doesn't lag like Global maplestory does.

A little bit more about me :
I am a white Caucasian Who loves playing Maplestory and Bmx and im kinda emo(cut myself once!). when i get older i am hoping to become and graphic designer and make games and who knows what else! I am a very mature freshmen. i like flirting and hanging out with friends. blah i will have to go back and edit this because i have school 6:32 am-_-<3
I am Recommended by Link
[/center][/center]

Last edited by jake on Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:49 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : edited ''days played'')
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flirts GM App!!!!!!!!!~   Flirts GM App!!!!!!!!!~ Time210Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:37 am

This is very good GM application, you should try add little bit colors. Good luck!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flirts GM App!!!!!!!!!~   Flirts GM App!!!!!!!!!~ Time210Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:51 am

That pic, looks exactly like one of my school mates, but his hair is black. Like, gangsta black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flirts GM App!!!!!!!!!~   Flirts GM App!!!!!!!!!~ Time210Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:46 am

/recommended
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: thanks~   Flirts GM App!!!!!!!!!~ Time210Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:17 am

TheOnly wrote:
This is very good GM application, you should try add little bit colors. Good luck!

haha thank you and i added some colors for you:P Razz Embarassed Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: okay thanks i guess..:D   Flirts GM App!!!!!!!!!~ Time210Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:21 am

[Hai]ItzDarren wrote:
That pic, looks exactly like one of my school mates, but his hair is black. Like, gangsta black.

I get that I look like a lot of people so thanks tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flirts GM App!!!!!!!!!~   Flirts GM App!!!!!!!!!~ Time210Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:56 am

hope u get the spot jake u seem like u wud make a good gm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: thanks~   Flirts GM App!!!!!!!!!~ Time210Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:59 am

Icey wrote:
hope u get the spot jake u seem like u wud make a good gm

yeah i would be the BEST GM! and ur handsome (no homo) Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flirts GM App!!!!!!!!!~   Flirts GM App!!!!!!!!!~ Time210Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:03 am

lol ty i think o_o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Thx ~   Flirts GM App!!!!!!!!!~ Time210Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:05 am

Link wrote:
/recommended

is that a flying poptart cat? Question Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flirts GM App!!!!!!!!!~   Flirts GM App!!!!!!!!!~ Time210Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:34 am

jake wrote:
Link wrote:
/recommended

Nah dawg. Dat's Nyan cat : D

IT'S OVER NYAN THOUSAND!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: wow   Flirts GM App!!!!!!!!!~ Time210Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:42 am

[Hai]ItzDarren wrote:
jake wrote:
Link wrote:
/recommended

Nah dawg. Dat's Nyan cat : D

IT'S OVER NYAN THOUSAND!

wow dude i get it!
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Flirts GM App!!!!!!!!!~   Flirts GM App!!!!!!!!!~ Time210Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:57 am

Denied!
Permanently banned for advertising, noob!
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flirts GM App!!!!!!!!!~   Flirts GM App!!!!!!!!!~ Time210

Back to top Go down

Flirts GM App!!!!!!!!!~
Page 1 of 1