IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SpaceCake's GM Apple :3 [Reposted&Edited]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Akinn
Akinn

Male Posts : 40

SpaceCake's GM Apple :3   [Reposted&Edited] Empty
PostSubject: SpaceCake's GM Apple :3 [Reposted&Edited]   SpaceCake's GM Apple :3   [Reposted&Edited] Time210Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:08 pm

-Name : My name is Akin. (Some people call me Akkie but I think that Akin is easier to keep on your mind).

-Time Zone : GMT 1 (I live in The Netherlands)

-Email : Akin1997@hotmail.com

-IGN : SpaceCake

-Username :
*Forum ; Akinn
*Game ; alexbartels
*In-Game ; SpaceCake

-How long you have played IdyllicStory : I don't know how long I've played IdyllicStory. But I do know that I've played IdyllicStory for longer then 3 months.

-How long you play IdyllicStory per day : Depends on what day;
*Monday ; 2-4 hours
*Tuesday ; 3-6 hours
*Wednesday ; 2-4 hours
*Thursday ; 2-4 hours
*Friday ; 4-6 hours
*Saturday ; 5-10 hours
*Sunday ; 2-6 hours
*Vacations ; Like 6-12 hours

-How long you have played GMS : I havent played GMS at all but I've played EMS for 4 years. I liked it a lot, but I didn't get to meet nice people, so I quit it. That's when I started looking for a private server. I asked a friend of me if she'd know a good and nice server and she reffered me to IdyllicStory. I started playing Idyllic and I liked(still like) it a lot.

-Why you want to be a GM : Because I love to help people around and I like the features that you're able to use when you're a GM.
I'd like to be a GM again and not for a short time like on my friend's server, which crashed the 3d day after it was made. I couldn't use any of the features on my friend's server, so that's why I hope that I might have a chance as a GM.

-What you will do as a GM : Help people to get used to the server and maybe organize some events if Lexi gives me permission. I will check the forum's chatbox and help people with their problems. I will tell the rules to the ones who don't know them.

-How you can help the server as a GM : I can help newcomers to get used to the server. I can prevend the server from hacking or scamming.

-What makes you stand out : My friends tell me that I'm nice to people and I love to help everyone, even when I don't know that person that well.
I'm online a lot. I haven't seen a GM coming online that much or at the same time as me.

-What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
*I will use the hide skill a lot to seek hackers or just for fun.
*I will spawn items in my inventory which i couldn't get before.
*I will warp sometimes.
*I will change my job sometimes.
(I don't know all the commands which I'll (if I become a GM) be able to use).

-Have you been GM before (Proof) : I have been a GM before but I don't have any proof. My friend was the owner of that server but it crashed the 3d day after it was made, because he couldn't keep it up for a long amount of time.

-Will you quit this server if your application is denied? ;I will never quit. (:

I did my best at making this, so I hope that I'll get good results. Smile

This was my GM Apple!! :3

Made By
~ SpaceCake a.k. Akin ~

Last edited by Akinn on Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Akinn
Akinn

PostSubject: Re: SpaceCake's GM Apple :3 [Reposted&Edited]   SpaceCake's GM Apple :3   [Reposted&Edited] Time210Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:15 pm

I reuploaded the whole application because I couldn't log on to my other account (alexbartels) anymore for some reason..
Please read, comment and try to think of any advice Wink
Thanks.

-SpaceCake.
Back to top Go down
Vĩńčęńт
Donator
Donator
Vĩńčęńт

Male Posts : 106

PostSubject: Re: SpaceCake's GM Apple :3 [Reposted&Edited]   SpaceCake's GM Apple :3   [Reposted&Edited] Time210Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:33 pm

It's so colorful. Also, it's a bit short. Add some more info and good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://idyllicstory.forum.net
Snow
Snow

PostSubject: Re: SpaceCake's GM Apple :3 [Reposted&Edited]   SpaceCake's GM Apple :3   [Reposted&Edited] Time210Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:50 pm

Holy shit, thats a amazing app, Goodluck 8D. The yellowness hurts my eyes..LOL

Last edited by Snow on Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vanish
Donator
Donator
Vanish

Male Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: SpaceCake's GM Apple :3 [Reposted&Edited]   SpaceCake's GM Apple :3   [Reposted&Edited] Time210Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:54 pm

Quite colorful which I like, though improvements could be made such as expanding on certain areas on your application Smile and good luck.
Back to top Go down
Akinn
Akinn

PostSubject: Re: SpaceCake's GM Apple :3 [Reposted&Edited]   SpaceCake's GM Apple :3   [Reposted&Edited] Time210Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:43 pm

Thanks for the positive replies and all of those tips :3
Reading replies like this makes me kinda happy XD, thanks guys (:

--SpaceCake
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: SpaceCake's GM Apple :3 [Reposted&Edited]   SpaceCake's GM Apple :3   [Reposted&Edited] Time210Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:40 pm

Denied!!
Inactive
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SpaceCake's GM Apple :3 [Reposted&Edited]   SpaceCake's GM Apple :3   [Reposted&Edited] Time210

Back to top Go down

SpaceCake's GM Apple :3 [Reposted&Edited]
Page 1 of 1