IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

♥Tracy's GM app *Edited!*

Go down 
+7
Rail
Korg
Maryam
Hated
IzAw
Angela
Date
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Date
Forum freak
Date

Female Posts : 117

♥Tracy's GM app *Edited!* Empty
PostSubject: ♥Tracy's GM app *Edited!*   ♥Tracy's GM app *Edited!* Time210Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:47 pm

♥Name : Tracy S.

♥Age : Sixteen

♥Time Zone : Pacific Standard Time

♥Email : ohtraycee@hotmail.com

♥IGN : Tracy

♥How long you have played IdyllicStory :
I’ve been playing Idyllic since April 30th, 2011 but I took a short break from October 8th, 2011 to sometime in November/December that same year. I've been playing regularly ever since I returned last year.

♥How long you play IdyllicStory per day :
I play Idyllic for 3+ hours give or take. Although, some days I don't go on at all (usually when I have a huge load of homework due the next day.) There are times when I go AFK randomly, sometimes for an hour or more. But I don't just AFK, I would never go on just to stay AFK the whole time, things come up here and then and take longer than I thought they'd be. I still consider myself moderately active.

♥How long you have played GMS :
I played GMS for four or five years. During that time period, I switched from GMS and private servers. I liked playing the private servers more than GMS though.

♥Why you want to be a GM :
In all honesty, I want to be a GM because I miss it. As some older players may recall, I was a GM on this server for a small amount of time. I resigned because I messed big time in my classes and got really behind, forcing me to give up all my hobbies, social life, etc. I returned thinking "Oh, it won't be so bad as a player." Don't get me wrong, I do like being a normal player in Idyllic, but I feel that I'm at my best when I'm a GM. Maybe it's just my hunger for power talking, but I really do want to be a GM again. Of course, I also want to be a GM because I think its fun helping people and trying to keep Idyllic at its best.

♥What you will do as a GM :
As a GM, I'll host events, help players, catch hackers, and do my best to improve the server in any means necessary. I'll make sure to show respect to all Idyllicers and not play favoritism, especially when it comes to dealing with serious issues that may occur. During any given situation, I'll act with maturity and honesty in order to gain trust and approval from players and my fellow GMs.

♥How you can help the server as a GM :
Along with the things that I mentioned in the previous question such as banning, hosting events, and activity, I will remind players to vote and invite their friends to populate the server even more, bringing new faces and more memories to this server. What better way to help the server than to bring in new companions?

♥What makes you stand out :
Unlike most of the applicants here, I've actually been a GM on this server. (See Date's GM application) I know what its like to be a GM, how much of a responsibility they have, and just how stressful the job can be. On the other hand, I'm partially in the same boat as the other applicants because of the time that I wasn't a GM. Things have changed and I know that it'd take me some time to get used to the changes and learn the new rules and regulations that have been made since my leave. Now, I don't know whether my experience was a good thing or a bad thing. However, you have to admit, not all the current applicants can say they used to be a GM here.

Moving on, I believe that what makes me stand out is what my teachers would call “code switching.” What I mean by this is at times I can be serious and hard-working and other times I’m more of a fun, laidback person. I find this an important skill to have as a GM because different situations need different ways of handling things. There are times when you need to be serious about a certain situation and times where you can just lay back a little and play around. Knowing when to do which is a specialty of mine.

Along with that, I have a little experience with GFX designing. I have a few posts showing off my work, if you drop by the Design & Graphics section of the forum you'll see my shop and other examples. I wouldn’t call myself a professional, nor would I call myself an amateur. I’ve gotten various opinions/comments about my work and I take them all into consideration when I work on improving my skill. I was a GFX designer on a previous server but, it closed down before I got to do anything. I’ve only made two gtop banners for that server. I’d like to post those banners here, but they still have the server name on them and even though the owner is probably long gone, I still don't want to take the chance and come off as advertising.

Finally, my maturity. To newer players, you guys probably see me as that girl who sits around in the FM a lot. Older players probably see me as that girl who used to win a decent amount of events and then proceeded to talk to her friends about the strangest things all day. Finally, to the much older players, you guys probably haven't even talked to me at all and think I'm just another new girl that wants to become a GM on Idyllic. But let me clarify that there is more to me than that. I find my maturity in situations to be above that of the average 16-year-old girl’s. I’m not angered easily and even when I am, I hide it incredibly well. However, I do admit that I can come off as rude, ignorant, and selfish at times. If I’ve angered you in any way for whatever reason at all, then I offer you my sincerest apologies.

♥What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
As a GM, I’ll use the following commands:
!ban for hackers, !warp to go to anyone that needs help or to a hacker so I can get a SS of proof, !cheaters to view possible hackers, !map for convenient warping to specific maps (especially for Hide n Seek), !item for my fashion needs, !event to start and end events, !say to answer questions and announce any winners for events, !mutesmega/!mute to stop any unnecessary spam, and !playerevent for when anyone wants to host a player event. I know a few more but I think these are the essentials.

♥Have you been GM before (Proof) :
Yes! I've been a GM on this very server. (Date) This has been the only server I've been a GM on.
Spoiler:

♥Are you able to follow all the GM rules that IdyllicStory has and are you mentally and emotionally strong enough to handle the strictness and meanness of the owner?
As stated above, I've been a GM here with the current owner and I'm confident (but not so confident that I'm cocky) about the way I handle Lexii's expectations. I've survived it the first time around, I know I'll be able to take on whatever is expected of me. I know that my past resignation will put me back to the bottom of the GMs trust wise, but I'm ready to work my way back up to where I was before.

♥Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you.
I won’t quit if my application is denied. I came back to this server after my break because I mainly wanted to talk to everyone again. The lust for GM position didn't kick in until a good week or two after I was playing regularly. I wouldn't even get mad if someone else's application was accepted instead of mine because I think that most of the people that are applying would do a great job as a GM. In addition, I’ve met and made friends with some amazing people on this server and quitting just because I didn’t get the job would just ruin everything. I hate the idea of quitting just because you didn’t get something that you wanted, its just so childish. I may want this job, but I also want to keep playing, even if that means staying a regular player.[/center]

Last edited by Date on Thu May 31, 2012 2:48 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angela
Angela

Female Posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: ♥Tracy's GM app *Edited!*   ♥Tracy's GM app *Edited!* Time210Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:51 pm

Dang Tracy~ Good luck! 八(^□^*) I hope you get the job! c:
As for me.. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ I'm working on it, however, me and my grammar are not mixing together so well.
Your grammar and spelling is wonderful, it was really nice to read this. (●ゝω)ノヽ(∀<●)
Oh, and lastly, TRANG-YAM's got your back. (((*°▽°*)八(((*°▽°*)八(*°▽°*)))♪ Hehe.
Good luck! And I hope you get the job c: ♥
Back to top Go down
IzAw
Forum freak
IzAw

Male Posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: ♥Tracy's GM app *Edited!*   ♥Tracy's GM app *Edited!* Time210Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:47 am

Geez Angie, you and your... faces.
wtf.
I'm keeping mine short and simple without and japanese symbol face thiings that make it all look complicated as shit.
Good Luck Tracy!
Back to top Go down
Angela
Angela

Female Posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: ♥Tracy's GM app *Edited!*   ♥Tracy's GM app *Edited!* Time210Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:52 am

IzAw wrote:
wtf.
I'm keeping mine short and simple without and japanese symbol face thiings that make it all look complicated as shit.
Good Luck Tracy!

HEHEHEHE Love you too, Gerald! c: ♥
teeheeteeheeteehee.
Back to top Go down
Hated
Donator
Donator
Hated

Female Posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: ♥Tracy's GM app *Edited!*   ♥Tracy's GM app *Edited!* Time210Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:43 am

TRACYY <3333 u beautiful gurl i hope u make it <3
Back to top Go down
Date
Forum freak
Date

PostSubject: Re: ♥Tracy's GM app *Edited!*   ♥Tracy's GM app *Edited!* Time210Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:34 am

Angela wrote:
Dang Tracy~ Good luck! 八(^□^*) I hope you get the job! c:
As for me.. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ I'm working on it, however, me and my grammar are not mixing together so well.
Your grammar and spelling is wonderful, it was really nice to read this. (●ゝω)ノヽ(∀<●)
Oh, and lastly, TRANG-YAM's got your back. (((*°▽°*)八(((*°▽°*)八(*°▽°*)))♪ Hehe.
Good luck! And I hope you get the job c: ♥
Thanks Anginator. 8D S'ok, YOU'RE AN AP STUDENT. I'm sure your grammar will sort out. C:
IzAw wrote:
wtf.
Good Luck Tracy!
Hehehe. Thanks Geraldooooo.
Hated wrote:
TRACYY <3333 u beautiful gurl i hope u make it <3
ELISE!<3 You adorable Korean. I hope you get it too. (:
Back to top Go down
Maryam
Idyllicer
Maryam

Female Posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: ♥Tracy's GM app *Edited!*   ♥Tracy's GM app *Edited!* Time210Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:43 am

AYYY TRANGYAM FOR LIFE TRACY <3 Love you and I hope you get accepted. We would have so much fun being GM's again 8D
Back to top Go down
Korg
Donator
Donator
Korg

Male Posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: ♥Tracy's GM app *Edited!*   ♥Tracy's GM app *Edited!* Time210Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:58 am

Nice for applying again. You deserve it girl. Atleast you got the experience. Goodluck
Back to top Go down
Date
Forum freak
Date

PostSubject: Re: ♥Tracy's GM app *Edited!*   ♥Tracy's GM app *Edited!* Time210Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:46 pm

Maryam wrote:
AYYY TRANGYAM FOR LIFE TRACY <3 Love you and I hope you get accepted. We would have so much fun being GM's again 8D
Hehe, I know. c: I saved my old HowToHost and FutureEventExams folders. LOL.. Thanks, Maaary. 8D
Korg wrote:
Nice for applying again. You deserve it girl. Atleast you got the experience. Goodluck
D'aww, thanks Max. I don't really think experience plays a big part in getting hired, but I mean.. might as well. xD
Back to top Go down
Rail
Donator
Donator
Rail

Male Posts : 148

PostSubject: Re: ♥Tracy's GM app *Edited!*   ♥Tracy's GM app *Edited!* Time210Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:10 pm

Dam!!!!
Tons of details!!!
Good Luck!! Wink
Super Good GM app!!
WOW!!!
btw what happened to your char Date?
why aren't u using it anymore?
Back to top Go down
http://idyllicstory.com
Date
Forum freak
Date

PostSubject: Re: ♥Tracy's GM app *Edited!*   ♥Tracy's GM app *Edited!* Time210Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:28 pm

Rail wrote:
Dam!!!!
Tons of details!!!
Good Luck!! Wink
Super Good GM app!!
WOW!!!
btw what happened to your char Date?
why aren't u using it anymore?
Aw, thanks. (: My app could be much better though! This is just my old GM app recycled and edited with the change in questions and some details that just came up. I still have the character Date, I just chose to make Tracy instead after I rejoined 'cause it's easier for others to remember my name, haha.
Back to top Go down
Vĩńčęńт
Donator
Donator
Vĩńčęńт

Male Posts : 106

PostSubject: Re: ♥Tracy's GM app *Edited!*   ♥Tracy's GM app *Edited!* Time210Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:47 am

I'm sure you'll make a fine GM, cause you were before! Good luck Tracy-o's! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://idyllicstory.forum.net
Date
Forum freak
Date

PostSubject: Re: ♥Tracy's GM app *Edited!*   ♥Tracy's GM app *Edited!* Time210Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:29 am

Vĩńčęńт wrote:
I'm sure you'll make a fine GM, cause you were before! Good luck Tracy-o's! Very Happy
I learned from the best. ♥️ Oh and I guess from you too... I keeed, I keeed. Thanks, Vincers. c:
Back to top Go down
Rebeca1995
Donator
Donator
Rebeca1995

Female Posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: ♥Tracy's GM app *Edited!*   ♥Tracy's GM app *Edited!* Time210Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:13 pm

Nice and comprehensive app, Tracy. I wish you all the best ,and I hope that you get the job, Tracy! Smile
Back to top Go down
Date
Forum freak
Date

PostSubject: Re: ♥Tracy's GM app *Edited!*   ♥Tracy's GM app *Edited!* Time210Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:34 am

Rebeca1995 wrote:
Nice and comprehensive app, Tracy. I wish you all the best ,and I hope that you get the job, Tracy! Smile
Thanks, Rebecca. (: I wish you luck as well!
Back to top Go down
IcyTouch
SuperGM
SuperGM
IcyTouch

Male Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: ♥Tracy's GM app *Edited!*   ♥Tracy's GM app *Edited!* Time210Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:24 am

good luck Very Happy
I beat you at the 2nd ss
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: ♥Tracy's GM app *Edited!*   ♥Tracy's GM app *Edited!* Time210Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:30 pm

Accepted!!
Welcome to the staff team....

April fool -troll-
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Date
Forum freak
Date

PostSubject: Re: ♥Tracy's GM app *Edited!*   ♥Tracy's GM app *Edited!* Time210Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:49 am

Lexii wrote:
Accepted!!
Welcome to the staff team....

April fool -troll-
LOL. Gave me a mini heart attack! ):
I didn't even notice the small text at first until I squinted. Darn you, eyesight. QQ
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: ♥Tracy's GM app *Edited!*   ♥Tracy's GM app *Edited!* Time210Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:54 pm

Denied!
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ♥Tracy's GM app *Edited!*   ♥Tracy's GM app *Edited!* Time210

Back to top Go down

♥Tracy's GM app *Edited!*
Page 1 of 1