IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello, IdyllicStory! ;3

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hello, IdyllicStory! ;3 Empty
PostSubject: Hello, IdyllicStory! ;3   Hello, IdyllicStory! ;3 Time210Sun May 29, 2011 12:40 am

Hello! I'm Aeng ( Pronounced Uh-ng ) I'm 16 years old, highschoolin` unfortunately ];,
I live in Canada, BC. & I'm Vietnamese/Thai. I have no idea how to speak either, cause I was born in Canada, and my parents are not that into culture |:.
I'm learning french though (;!

I love photoshop, I'm currently taking a class in highschool based on it, uhm o-o I love hello kitty, TNA, Juicy couture, coach . . . etc. & I just love kawaii clothes! ^o^

I'm very friendly, and crazy hyper sometimes. I love to make friends, and socialize. As well as help out as much as I can. I randomly found this, when I decided to rejoin the maplestory private server world. So, let's hope this is a ever-lasting thing to play on ;3!

I'm in love with J-pop, k-pop & nicki minaj! :O So, that's pretty much a summary about me, you have to meet me to get to know me ;3.

Cya in game! xox.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello, IdyllicStory! ;3   Hello, IdyllicStory! ;3 Time210Sun May 29, 2011 1:07 am

Since you are hyper sometimes, i got a question for you:
Did you write this in 10 seconds? Smile

Okay, all the joking aside.
Welcome to the server and i hope i talk to you once! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello, IdyllicStory! ;3   Hello, IdyllicStory! ;3 Time210Sun May 29, 2011 1:28 am

LOL,WHAT Sad?
& thank-you octo :$
your very nice o-o x)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello, IdyllicStory! ;3   Hello, IdyllicStory! ;3 Time210Sun May 29, 2011 1:40 am

Lol, you just gotta know me. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello, IdyllicStory! ;3   Hello, IdyllicStory! ;3 Time210Sun May 29, 2011 2:21 am

Welcome to the server Aeng ! x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello, IdyllicStory! ;3   Hello, IdyllicStory! ;3 Time210Sun May 29, 2011 3:25 am

Thanks a lot, Jen jen :3 !
& Octo, LOL. Hm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello, IdyllicStory! ;3   Hello, IdyllicStory! ;3 Time210Mon May 30, 2011 12:45 am

Why do all the really cute Asian girls have to live in Canada Sad -gah- I hate being in Cali. Too many slutty looking ones. =/

Welcome anyways~ ;]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello, IdyllicStory! ;3   Hello, IdyllicStory! ;3 Time210Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:16 am

LOL, sorry for the super late reply, I've just come to look at my introduction again today (;. Thank-you! & haha, cute? er |: no I'm not, but yeah Canada is where it's at :$
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, IdyllicStory! ;3   Hello, IdyllicStory! ;3 Time210

Back to top Go down

Hello, IdyllicStory! ;3
Page 1 of 1