IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

idyllicstory app for gm

Go down 
AuthorMessage

idyllicstory app for gm Empty
PostSubject: idyllicstory app for gm   idyllicstory app for gm Time210Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:28 pm

Name :Joe

Time Zone :Mississauga,ontraio

Email :coolhamza@live.ca

IGN :bowmanxd

Why you want to be a GM :To Help fellow people through out the game and then they will get to know the game alot better and will become from noob to a pro

What you will do as a GM :I will help people with alot of things show them what npc does this and what npc does that AND MAYBE HOST EVENTS(WHEN IM ALOUD TO)

How you can help the server as a GM :I can make the server very fun,happy,morelove and make more people go on it.OH And i will make it better by making people friendly to other people and not to let them swear, if they swear at them or spams ill come to this owner and ask if they need to be jailed or banned but not just that maybe if they need something....

How long you have played IdyllicStory :about a 4months or more now

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :Like about 4-8hrs i guess.

How long you have played GMS :very Very long like 1 year(s)

What makes you stand out :Im very very kind not like bored people and also love to guide people.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :I Will mainly use only maybe pvp or cloneme or even buykoolaids not sure....

Experience as a GM :I will find it very interesting and alot of workbut the work will maybe be very fun so i can hang out with people and help people at the same time

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.

no i will not quit this server if my app is denied because who would wanna quit idyllicstory when theres so much fun in it i just wanna see how a gm is and want to be very speacial since some people think im a noob but i will proove them wrong when this app is accepted if its not i dont know what ill do. so i hope u accept it. BYE:D

Last edited by hamzaguy on Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:56 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ehh   idyllicstory app for gm Time210Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:48 pm

i dont think idyllicstorys out for a year yet... and i never seen u on b4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: idyllicstory app for gm   idyllicstory app for gm Time210Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:52 pm

wwe, it's almost been a year, if I'm correct. Admin joined the forums on July 14, 2009. So I'm guessing the server has been around since he started the forums.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: idyllicstory app for gm   idyllicstory app for gm Time210Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:45 pm

So I'm guessing you've only played for a day..
Saying that because I haven't seen you online at all yet.
Please don't lie to yourself, it's a really bad aspect.
Delete this application and repost it when you played Idyllic for 1 week or more.
Not to sound harsh but, yeah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: idyllicstory app for gm   idyllicstory app for gm Time210Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:52 am

VincentXXII wrote:
So I'm guessing you've only played for a day..
Saying that because I haven't seen you online at all yet.
Please don't lie to yourself, it's a really bad aspect.
Delete this application and repost it when you played Idyllic for 1 week or more.
Not to sound harsh but, yeah.
thats because im to busy playing and being really active in the game and train alot of people-hamzaguy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: idyllicstory app for gm   idyllicstory app for gm Time210Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:55 am

wwe124 wrote:
i dont think idyllicstorys out for a year yet... and i never seen u on b4
im really on every day an even ask [co]oesima we have been friends for a very very long time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: idyllicstory app for gm   idyllicstory app for gm Time210Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:35 am

Hmm , as a GM , you can't train others .
Oh , and i've never seen you on before .
And are you sure 4 months ?

- CASH
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: idyllicstory app for gm   idyllicstory app for gm Time210Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:29 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: idyllicstory app for gm   idyllicstory app for gm Time210

Back to top Go down

idyllicstory app for gm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-