IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spork's GM application (re-posted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Spork's GM application (re-posted) Empty
PostSubject: Spork's GM application (re-posted)   Spork's GM application (re-posted) Time210Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:12 am

Too anyone wondering what happened to the first one, it got deleted (misunderstanding) and I decided just to give it another go. All it is is the exact same app uploaded again.

INTRO

Before we start, I would like to address some former members of this well and honored server.

I also am I (hardly) professional at sony vegas. I will make a promo video, if you guys want.

Please, whoever, take your time to read this application and give me some feedback. Anything, I mean anything. I will also take time to patrol the server, as this used to be my favorite activity :3

To Lexii : I thought I would make a space here to talk to you personally. Through behaviors in the past I understand why you would hold a grudge on me. I understand that all you really wanted was to be a good gm, and apparently I was cruely jealous over that in my past gm-ship. Obviously, you deserve your rank you have now, and in no way do you have to accept this gm application. Being as sincere as I am now, I only want to be a GM to fix all the crap I have done in the past.

To the former owner, if it will be read : Though what was done was an accident, I understand your fury. I am in no way trying to be a suckup here. This is a serious apology.

And to the players : I doubt anyone will remember me. I'm an old former GM, who, by complete accident, dropped a bunch of items from the old WZ edit. Let me explain. I was up on a WZ platform that no one else had, and when I dropped an item it would look as if it had dissapeared. However, it had just fallen down below me, and players got the items. I got de-gmed for this, and made numerous attempts to apologize, but I think this here would be a great time. I felt I was a little... misanalysed and it was a misconception. I don't think I really deserved it after one mistake.

Thank you guys, here is my application.

Name : Chris

Time Zone : EST

Email : Message me privately if you want it. I'd rather not say it here.

IGN : Sporkyy

How long you have played IdyllicStory : Atleast a year. Maybe more, maybe less. I used to play back in teh good ol days. I was an old player and was first known as "Meaningless". When I first applied I became a GM (Thanks to Gabe), I decided to chang my name to [GM]Spork. After I got fired, I stayed for a bit, then my comp broke. After a long time, I then came back as SporkTehDork. I played on that for a while and met new people. I've visited quite a lot, but I'm planning on staying and settling down now. Its always nice to meet the new people of Idyllic!

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : Depends on the day. On weekends I might play as much as all day, but on weekdays I will play probably anywhere from 3 hour to 8 hours. I have a lot different time zone than most GM's, so I can get on at night when everyone is asleep. After all, thats when the hackers come out! Over the weekends I might as well be playing all day, unless I'm at a friends house.

How long you have played GMS : 3 years. I started a LONG time ago thanks to an old friend from a forum. Therefore I have had forum experience as well. When I heard about Private servers I moved to them, then back to GMS, then back to them, then to GMS. I kept switching back and forth, and finally I came back to Idyllic.

Why you want to be a GM :
-To fix mistakes. I have to fix things up and redeem myself among the players.
-To ban hackers. This is one of my favorite activities! haha. I used to patrol for hours!
-and to recruit members. I know some sony vegas skills to advertise on youtube.
I will sincerely try my best.
I remember when me, Oesima, Fyre, and Gabe all worked together and made it a great and populated server. People also need a male GM, not to be sexist, but it would make some people more conformable to have someone to relate to. After sander came, we lost that. We can rebuild!

What you will do as a GM : Recruit people! I am good Sony Vegas member, and will gladly create a video. I will also ban as many hackers as possible. I used to patrol on GM duty for hours a day. I will mute annoying spammers (or jail), host events, ban people, anything. If you look at my old GM ban list, Im sure you will be impressed. I used to be quite a GM! I also can sit in the chatbox (I already do) and direct people, help them, ect. I've already helped people get into the game (:

How you can help the server as a GM : Everything I have said in the past questions. Everything! Recruit people (videos). Help people (Friendliness as a GM). Patrol (I love to take down hackers). Make events (I used to do events with other GMs as well.) At night, no one is ever on to host an event or patrol. I myself see plenty of people everynight I think are hackers, and it pains me because I can't do anything about it. I will also love to help other players, I'm very social, and have a great sense of humor.

What makes you stand outt : I am weird, not afraid to be myself, love being social, and have lots of GM experience. I also love to patrol for hackers. I have a sense of humor, too. I love online games, and can speak properly and dignified, and I am always honest.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : !ban,
!hide,
!cheaters,
!connected,
!warp,
!jail,
!warp,
!warphere,
!clock,
!event,
!say,
ect

Have you been GM before (Proof) : I was a GM in ConstelStory and I was a GM in this one. I have a pic of me being a gm here at the bottom of the page, if you need it. Ask lin or lexii and they'll tell ya. Eventually, as a GM in constelstory I was promoted to admin, because they trusted me enough and I got them enough members. I can do the same here, if you give me a chance.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you. : No, I came here to apologize and talk to people. I don't need GM to help the server, but It would help if I could hide, ban, ect. Being a GM would help me greatly in my quest to make this server better. Even if I don't get GM rank, you cannot stop me from patrolling. I will, not matter what, continue to aid this server.

I will be grading these application on how neat it is, on correct grammar (so I know you're mature and not another 8 year old begging for gm position), and length.

Thank you all for reading this... I honestly hope that this is going to be read and I will, in effect, be treated with honor and respect.

(I can patrol at night, when everyone is off.)
I am spontaneous, intelligent and outgoing in all subject needed to be.
I will and can be willing to share gm-ship and responsibilities.
I do not curse often.
All I want to do is help this server.
I will not repeat mistakes and shall learn from them.
I spent some time editing and working on this. I hope you consider it despite past arguements.
You know, I can multitask being online and on the forums too.

MORE INFO

Pink Floyd's "Lost for words" -
"And I open my door to my enemies
and I ask could we wipe the slate clean
and they tell me to please go fuck myself
you know you just cant win.."

Lexii, can we wipe the slate clean?

"Cause there'll be no safety in numbers
when the right one walks out of the door"
I'll leave the interpretation of this quote to you (:

I don't mess around. I get the job done. You will never see me posing a picture, or just sitting and talking while there are hackers loose. I take this job seriously, and plan to do it right.
I was a popular and great Gm among the players. A lot of people quit when I got banned. Would you like to give me another chance? To repopulate the server, To be a great gm, to stop hackers in their tracks, to entertain the people, and to care and honor a server of greatness. I don't think that everyone realizes that I can be the strict GM. I'm getting a little tired of seeing no GMs ever on, and never seeing them sitting somewhere that is NOT the FM. I will patrol all the time and discipline players as I need to. I do not curse (often), nor do I use improper grammar.

I cannot say how much I think I could aid this server in every aspect.

Spork's GM application (re-posted) Mbeautiful

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spork's GM application (re-posted)   Spork's GM application (re-posted) Time210Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:27 pm

Does this mean that you're still playing Chris? I hope so! xD
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Spork's GM application (re-posted)   Spork's GM application (re-posted) Time210Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:09 pm

Denied!
Banned for hacking
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spork's GM application (re-posted)   Spork's GM application (re-posted) Time210

Back to top Go down

Spork's GM application (re-posted)
Page 1 of 1