IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pat's GM application. I use sporks.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pat's GM application. I use sporks. Empty
PostSubject: Pat's GM application. I use sporks.   Pat's GM application. I use sporks. Time210Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:25 am

Name : Pat

Time Zone : EST

Email : itzpatx768@live.com

IGN : iBangLily

How long you have played IdyllicStory : 1 week.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : Depends on how much homework I have, and what I am doing in RL. Apart from that, I can be online up to 20 hours a day on weekends, and maybe 5-10 schooldays. I have adopted a sleeping pattern until April 10th, for a test so I can be online at ridiculous hours of the day.

How long you have played GMS : Since mid 06'

Why you want to be a GM : I figured it'd be a nice set of scenery change from the server's I've been in GM in. I haven't worked on a v62 in god knows how long. August of 09 more than likely. Apart from that, I have noted some things said by Lexi. I'd like to see a v62 with an ./INTELLIGENT/. (No I'm not ass kissing here, anyone who gets what I'm talking about will agree) owner flourish back into the top 20's, or more specifically, the Top 10's.

What you will do as a GM : I can be online to help people, at almost every given moment. That is, if I'm not out, or sleeping, or dealing with a personal issue. I will not try to so much pinpoint that I can 'ban hackers, make events, and help people', but I can help with a general set of topics. There is more to being a GM than just those 3 objectives. That being said, I will do all 3, but it's kind of obvious at this point.

How you can help the server as a GM : As stated down below, I am much more of a docile person, mainly dealing with security. I can help in multiple ways as a GM, but also as a Security/Tech guru or leader. As stated down below, yet again, MF had a Tech Support team, along with a Security team consisting of Myself and Xypher. It is odd seeing things such as that, but there is always a chance you may piss someone off and they'll want revenge. I will do my best to keep the server heckor free, and online and running without needing access to the Dedicated Server.

What makes you stand out : As many of my friends, and work mates have said to me, I am very intelligent for my age. Most of the skills tied to why they said this are usually mastered with a college degree. On the other hand, a certain 'set' of skills I have acquired over the past 18~24 months are mainly used for vial purposes such as Identify Theft, and more. I, have turned these skills I learned into something much better, but a form of Security, or reassurance. The last server I was with ("MapleFresh") had me hired for that specific purpose, to be a backbone to the integral structure of the server. Aka protect it. I do not consider myself better than anyone else though, even though I can excel at some of these skills at a younger age than most, I still have a lot of learning to go through before I can say I'm a 'pro' at it.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : Whatever commands suit to my level. All commands have a purpose, and a majority can be utilized to be used in a fashion good for the server and/or community. I will not state that I will just use !ban/!warp/!etcccc. Because 99.98% of the time, that statement is false and overused.

Have you been GM before (Proof) : @godmode/@multiplyme without the correct amount of Mesos will send you the line of text with my name in it. I've been a GM on MaplePassion, ForgottenStory, MapleZtory, MorphMS, and MapleFresh. Any proof actually 'need be' shown, I will happily submit. I do not believe in posting the 'proofs' of these servers seeming as it feels... ridiculous. I was a Co-owner on MapleFresh, Head GM/Admin on MaplePasson, ForgottenStory, and MapleZtory, and a HeadGM/Admin on MorphMS. I also worked as 'Security' on MapleFresh for 13 months, whilst only having Co-Owner/Admin status on MapleFresh for maybe 7-8 months.
Proof Supplied:
v83 MapleFresh
Pat's GM application. I use sporks. OZCx2
Pat's GM application. I use sporks. UAh2A
Before you ask 'why both?' I'm posting them both just to show mutli clients/multi computer configuration for dual handling of the task as a GM/player whether one need to be accessed at any given moment.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.
No. Derp why would I do that. I am not like one of those randoms that comes in "HERP DERP I BE GM CAUSE I GOOD, I KNOW ALL COMMANDS. I PRAO. I BE DERE." No.... Just... god no.

Anyways, that about sums it up. Add me to MSN if you'd like, if you already have me on MSN by some weird coincidence, I'm sorry I probably have you blocked. Any other information you can consult me via Email or here on this site's chatbox. Thanksss<3
Tid bit of info on me.
-I'm 15
-Freshman
-5'11
-Computer geek.

Last edited by xPatx on Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:38 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pat's GM application. I use sporks.   Pat's GM application. I use sporks. Time210Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:55 am

Lol, its a funny app but its also very well revised and detailed. One of my suggestions : Make it colorful! Colors are always good Very Happy.

Overall nice app Razz I enjoyed reading it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pat's GM application. I use sporks.   Pat's GM application. I use sporks. Time210Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:47 pm

Nice gm app Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pat's GM application. I use sporks.   Pat's GM application. I use sporks. Time210Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:12 pm

I'd say you're very intelligent for your age if you always act the way you typed this. It provides tons of information as well as reasons for why you should be hired. Good luck on getting a position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pat's GM application. I use sporks.   Pat's GM application. I use sporks. Time210Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:39 pm

Josh wrote:
I'd say you're very intelligent for your age if you always act the way you typed this. It provides tons of information as well as reasons for why you should be hired. Good luck on getting a position.

Mmm, thanks. I tend to act this way a majority of the time, unless otherwise called for [Friends, Family, games, etc]. Thanks for the luck, and good luck on your application too Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pat's GM application. I use sporks.   Pat's GM application. I use sporks. Time210Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:08 pm

xPatx wrote:
Josh wrote:

Mmm, thanks. I tend to act this way a majority of the time, unless otherwise called for [Friends, Family, games, etc]. Thanks for the luck, and good luck on your application too Razz

Haha, thanks. Although Lexii is looking for active GMs that can get on when she's off, so better get active. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pat's GM application. I use sporks.   Pat's GM application. I use sporks. Time210Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:27 am

Josh wrote:
xPatx wrote:
Josh wrote:

Haha, thanks. Although Lexii is looking for active GMs that can get on when she's off, so better get active. Razz

I can usually fill any timeslot needed, seeing as right now it's around 1:30 AM EST. -shakes head- Can't be bothered to sleep right now. And I'm active when I'm not busy/sleeping, something of which was hectic this week. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pat's GM application. I use sporks.   Pat's GM application. I use sporks. Time210Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:35 am

xPatx wrote:
Josh wrote:
xPatx wrote:
Josh wrote:

I can usually fill any timeslot needed, seeing as right now it's around 1:30 AM EST. -shakes head- Can't be bothered to sleep right now. And I'm active when I'm not busy/sleeping, something of which was hectic this week. Smile

Haha, well we all have weeks like that eventually. Well, I'm glad to hear that your active, and at a somewhat opposite time zone of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pat's GM application. I use sporks.   Pat's GM application. I use sporks. Time210Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:37 am

Josh wrote:
xPatx wrote:
Josh wrote:
xPatx wrote:
Josh wrote:

Haha, well we all have weeks like that eventually. Well, I'm glad to hear that your active, and at a somewhat opposite time zone of her.

Yeah, I know about opposite time zones, trust me. She's only 6 hours ahead of me (or 5 now...) I'm stuck with juggling a 13 hour timezone difference with a very close friend ):

I usually can handle shifts while she sleeps, if I get GMed, from around 6-8PM my time to around 1-3AM. I don't sleep too much anymore... so it doesn't much bother me what day it's on.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Pat's GM application. I use sporks.   Pat's GM application. I use sporks. Time210Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:07 am

How come i never see you ingame? Did you quit?
You have (3 days) to reply to this post if you dont you will be denied for inactiveness
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

PostSubject: Re: Pat's GM application. I use sporks.   Pat's GM application. I use sporks. Time210Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:14 am

Lexii wrote:
How come i never see you ingame? Did you quit?
You have (3 days) to reply to this post if you dont you will be denied for inactiveness

I'm still around. Still waiting on my character to get linked... lol.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Pat's GM application. I use sporks.   Pat's GM application. I use sporks. Time210Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:56 am

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pat's GM application. I use sporks.   Pat's GM application. I use sporks. Time210

Back to top Go down

Pat's GM application. I use sporks.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: