IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Julia showing off her hacks

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Julia showing off her hacks Empty
PostSubject: Julia showing off her hacks   Julia showing off her hacks Time210Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:08 pm

I know from experience that using hacks in public can encourage players to hack, and when I warned her about it she rudely said "No" 3: Im not trying to be mean here, Julia, I have nothing against you. Nothing personal at all. But it is my duty as a player to report things.

Julia showing off her hacks Mmu8uc

then later, someone actually wanted to do it (A PERFECT EXAMPLE) And julia just threatended to ban him. I cant believe that...

Julia showing off her hacks 2h6x5ee

then she JAILED HIM for questioning her

Julia showing off her hacks W04ys8

Dont take it the wrong way Julia, I am just simply reporting that behaviour. Nothing personal.

Last edited by Spork on Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Rudely jailed   Julia showing off her hacks Time210Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:30 pm

Hi,

Whitout going offtopic, I had a little discussion about it and got rudely jailed.

That isn't how a discussion should be ended by a gm. Like hey a Jail would make him shutup.

Still love the server <3

Edit: And I think that bottom picture was me..... Like what the hell.
Little discussion ending in a jail.

Edit: O wait it is me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Julia showing off her hacks   Julia showing off her hacks Time210Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:09 pm

And I would like a proper apology from her personaly, for jailing me and saying she was better then me.

And if a admin is allowed to use harmless hacks in the FM or particular ''outside a event'' , why can't we the normal players?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Julia showing off her hacks   Julia showing off her hacks Time210Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:17 pm

You do put a good point, but I don' think players should. I think that GMs should stop showing them off and just !hide for once. She didn't have to be so stubborn about that.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Julia showing off her hacks   Julia showing off her hacks Time210Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:36 pm

Talked to her, discussion is over
For the dude that keeps asking about the hacks
GMs are allowed to hack, if you bother trying to hack you will get banned
Asking it one time is enough, sure what Julia did wasnt something a GM should do
But dont worry about that, i dont think it will happen again (:
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julia showing off her hacks   Julia showing off her hacks Time210

Back to top Go down

Julia showing off her hacks
Page 1 of 1