IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Smexii gm's application(final version)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Smexii gm's application(final version) Empty
PostSubject: Smexii gm's application(final version)   Smexii gm's application(final version) Time210Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:43 am

Name :Thomaz

Time Zone :UCT-3:00 Brasilia

Email :smexii_thomaz@hotmail.com
IGN :Smexii

How long you have played IdyllicStory :1 week 'o'

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :i play 8 hours per day or more(edit: i am punished by ma mom cause i forget the homework so i still active but i don't play the much as i played before ok )and i go school at morning so i can stay active all the afternoon

How long you have played GMS :2 year btw i have played BMS too because i am brazilian and i learned much things playing bms and gms i learned quests maps and many other things and i think this is good to help the others am i right?

Why you want to be a GM :because i want do events help the players ban hackers and other things i will rly able to help the others because i like they and evrebody know i play idyllic much and i an friendly(i don't want to be a gm because of the fame im honest)edit: cause i wanna be able to do something i like making friends cause i am friendly and i can call my friends to play this server

What you will do as a GM :events,ban hackers,help players and i will help the much as i can i really want to help,helping people is easy btw i love evryone and i can help inviting my friends to this server! inviting another people to this server i will talk good of this server because is the best edit: okay now i am echoing things time to talk reality=yeah i am active i can ban hackers cause i am good in this (if u need a proof pm me cause i am gm in another server and i ban many hackers on the server)

How you can help the server as a GM :i can ban hackers help players and stay ative to help the others i like helping the others to help you need to know many things in the game as i have experience in this server i have learned much in GMS too so i hope i can help evreyone and i can make more people come play this game!!edit: yeah i'm echoing again let's talk this sample= i am good banning hackers as i sayed before i am active and i am friendly and i can invite ma friends to this server as they like maple story and play other servers

What makes you stand out :i'm not much bad, i like to help the others too much and i am honest i don't like lies i stay active much time realy i am fun i can help the much as i can !!! and i am totally friendly and i have the power to encourage the others to play this awesome server! i am one good student i have good notes i know who i am and i know when i am wrong(seriously) i know i have missed and i assume the wrong things i have do in all my life(i am sincere cause i don't lie and i am me)

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :current i know
-!event well to do event's
-!clock to make one clock in events
-!ban .to ban idiot cheaters that hack
-!mute .to mute one spammer
-!cheaters warp to cheaters and ban they
-!job to change ma job
!warp .to warp to friends and another gms
Have you been GM before (Proof) :current i am gm in another server:D but i play more idyllic so i want be gm here

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you. i'm honest i will won't stop this server is the best._.' most friendly jq hosted by gm's(i won't see this in other servers)best of best

Last edited by smexii on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:54 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smexii gm's application(final version)   Smexii gm's application(final version) Time210Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:45 am

Nice app. Not to tell anyone what to do, but I suggest making it longer and possibly adding some more though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smexii gm's application(final version)   Smexii gm's application(final version) Time210Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:16 am

Spork wrote:
Nice app. Not to tell anyone what to do, but I suggest making it longer and possibly adding some more though.

I agree, it's not giving me very much information.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smexii gm's application(final version)   Smexii gm's application(final version) Time210Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:28 am

Add more information and detail. O:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smexii gm's application(final version)   Smexii gm's application(final version) Time210Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:44 pm

Lol you totally ripped off the (v0.3) from my GM app.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: oh   Smexii gm's application(final version) Time210Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:47 pm

oh sorry lolly Neutral i won't looked at that
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Smexii gm's application(final version)   Smexii gm's application(final version) Time210Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:59 am

How come i never see you ingame? Did you quit?
You have (3 days) to reply to this post if you dont you will be denied for inactiveness
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Smexii gm's application(final version)   Smexii gm's application(final version) Time210Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:56 pm

Denied!
Inactive
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smexii gm's application(final version)   Smexii gm's application(final version) Time210

Back to top Go down

Smexii gm's application(final version)
Page 1 of 1