IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lachlan's GM app, i thought it was about time to make another one!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lachlan's GM app, i thought it was about time to make another one! Empty
PostSubject: Lachlan's GM app, i thought it was about time to make another one!   Lachlan's GM app, i thought it was about time to make another one! Time210Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:33 am

Name :
Lachlan Neibergall

Time Zone :
PST

Email :
Lachlan14@gmail.com,lmn-hockey@hotmail.com

IGN :
Lachlan

How long you have played IdyllicStory :
Since the beginning i think, i really cant remember Very Happy

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :
Well i have been inactive due to essays and tests but i plan to stay on from 5:30 to 10:30 if i dont have soccer, rugby or a ton of homework.

How long you have played GMS :
for 3-4 years i think.

Why you want to be a GM :
Since i started playing idyllic i had always wanted to be a gm but that was when i was foolish and i only wanted it to become i dont know popular but now i actually see the importance of being a gm! Now that i see the importance i would like the be a gm because i think i can really help this server become what it should be which is the #1 private server.

What you will do as a GM :
I will ban ALL hackers that are making the game not as fun as it should be for other people and I wont unjust fully ban someone without talking to a senior gm!

How you can help the server as a GM :
I can ban any hackers that are on when i am on, if you need it I can use my Photoshop skillz Very Happy to make banners but they might now be as good for i do not have enough practice also i can hold events when needed.

What makes you stand out :
Well first of all i am humorous, patient and I have been in this server for a pretty long time so i have watched the gm's make mistakes that have got them demoted.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
I will use all the commands necessary for what i am doing but i will mainly use-
!ban
!jail
!spawn (for events)
!item

but i also know many more!

Have you been GM before (Proof) :
I was a gm in scotty C's playground but it was a beta so everyone was gm but this gave me experience and helped me practice to the best of my abilities.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.
No i think that people who quit over applications are foolish and just want power or popularity!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lachlan's GM app, i thought it was about time to make another one!   Lachlan's GM app, i thought it was about time to make another one! Time210Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:53 pm

oii buddy good luck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lachlan's GM app, i thought it was about time to make another one!   Lachlan's GM app, i thought it was about time to make another one! Time210Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:52 pm

ehm the app is pretty short.U should put some more time in it.
And also havent seen u ingame?
Aaaaaaaaaaaand i think you should wait to make an app till ur exams are over so u can get active Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lachlan's GM app, i thought it was about time to make another one!   Lachlan's GM app, i thought it was about time to make another one! Time210Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:18 am

Good application, it's a tad short, but it should suffice as it gives most of the information we need. Good luck with getting a positon.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Lachlan's GM app, i thought it was about time to make another one!   Lachlan's GM app, i thought it was about time to make another one! Time210Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:53 pm

Do you still play? Or did you quit?
This GM app will be denied if the maker doesnt reply in (2 days)
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

PostSubject: Re: Lachlan's GM app, i thought it was about time to make another one!   Lachlan's GM app, i thought it was about time to make another one! Time210Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:44 am

Lexii, Lachlan doesn't play anymore.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Lachlan's GM app, i thought it was about time to make another one!   Lachlan's GM app, i thought it was about time to make another one! Time210Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:35 am

Denied!
Inactive
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lachlan's GM app, i thought it was about time to make another one!   Lachlan's GM app, i thought it was about time to make another one! Time210

Back to top Go down

Lachlan's GM app, i thought it was about time to make another one!
Page 1 of 1