IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Application] TheBestName

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[Application] TheBestName Empty
PostSubject: [Application] TheBestName   [Application] TheBestName Time210Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:12 am

Name : David but you can call me Dave Cool

Time Zone : GMT +8 USA/Pacific

Email : TheRealNoov@gmail.com

IGN : TheBestName

Why you want to be a GM :
Reasons for me being GM is for me to help people when they need help with something. Despite helping people, I take the GM job serious, a GM's job isn't just having fun sitting in the FM with friends or just be there to hang around and all. If i was a Gm, ill have responsibility, like to make sure there are no hackers messing up the server or trying to crash it. Helping someone is a daily job, ill help them even if i wasn't a GM. Someone having issues with someone, ill try to help out and do my best. I will try and entertain people when they are bored, and help people answer questions about stuff. I treat people with respect and fairly, if someone is having a problem, ill try to solve it. Ill be as active as i can to the members that plays. I will get more people to play this server to make it a big community and fun for us all. Whether it's something hard, or easy i can help the server spread via school wise. I would like to be a GM, because i want to help out the server, the community. I'd also would try to make Idyllicstory a little bit better than it was before. Hosting events. Listen to what other players have to say. And help out new players with whatever they need, I would use !cheaters every 15 minutes to check if anyone is Cheating. Like I said before I take the job seriously. I dont take it like you just sit there and go ''Yay! Im a GM! I take it more serious then that. I take it donating anything you can to this server and any etc./use to the server. So I understand this server is lacking a little bit of those things and hope I can bring it to this server. (If possible) I will always try my best no matter which case.
I, like many other players for this server, wish to allow it to shine to its fullest potential. Also, I have been playing this server for quite some time now and I think I know almost how this server works. I think I am able to further help this server in ways other than donating as I am currently not working and I do not have much cash in hand. I tried to bring more players from other games but to them Maplestory is a game of the past. I managed somehow to bring my best friend into the game and although not an active player, he still continues to play and check the forums once in a while. I know I am not the best choice for this position, I do not expect to be a GM either, but I just tried my luck. Some said I should be GM, some said I should not. I do not mind not having the position of being a GM, but I want to help the server as much as I can. To me, this may be my last server I am playing as this is the only one server that I find good. It has nice players, nice events and nice GM's. So I just have to wish the best of luck for me and hope I succeed as a GM.

What you will do as a GM : I will catch hackers. Donate anything possible that I have leftovers and try to bring the best for the server. I will provide what the GM's need and treat both players and GM the same. I respect both GM's and player's the same but respecting a GM better than a player? (I have seen some servers respect GM's better) Respecting a GM better than a player or a player better than a GM is not an option for me. Respecting both the same will be always the option. In my past experience as a GM, my friend respected the GM's better because he was hoping for a higher chance of a GM. Although no, I told him dozen's of times that he should respect both the same but he wouldn't listen. As the end result, he didn't become a GM and lost everything. His friends, his guild, everything. That is why I respect both the same and I may have made some past mistakes to be honest. But I believe I can learn from them. Also respecting a person better than another could hurt a Staff/Player's feelings. So I respect both the same. This was a big problem between my past experience, and I believe I can take on this problem and teach everyone not to do the same thing my friend did. (Treating GM's better than players.) As a GM, I will do whatever it takes to keep the server running and completely block the problems. My goal for idyllic is completely clean of hackers and keeping the server running and hoping Idyllic will past Rydah. That is why I will do whatever it takes to vote everday. So as a GM, I will do whatever it takes to achieve my goal for idyllic.

How you can help the server as a GM : I can be helpful to the server as a Gm that answers questions about the server and just helps new people where everything is.
I would also help the server by, Hosting events, Listening to what everyone hast to say. And introduce new players to the game. I will be on everyday(hopefully) to help out each and everyone. I will try my best to donate. (Hopefully I still have enough money to donate.) Anyways, Ill try my best to encourage the players.
I am not entirely computer illiterate, but I can not code or deal with SQL to save my life or just i rather not deal with SQL since I hate queries and databases with a flaming passion. I'd rather just deal with exuectue and little small problems because I'm not so good with SQL. I cant make rankings or something like that. I can only exuectue SQL's and exuectue some stuff. Keeping it clean of hackers. Helping new players get on the right track. Solve disputes between players. Make it more alive if needed: host events.

How long you have played IdyllicStory : I have been playing IdyllicStory for 1 week and 1 day(s). Until then, I had to move to another house and I couldn't use my cable anymore. Some of you might know me, some of you might not know me from IdyllicStory. I just hope my buddy's didn't delete me and hope I could get some more new buddies.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : Weekends 6-12 Hours
Weekdays 3+ Hours.

How long you have played GMS : I have been playing GMS for 3 years. I quitted on 2010 (September 13). Please dont call me an attic. I waste couple of hundreads on GMS. 600$-700$. But Im glad I quit, otherwise I wouldove waste 700$-1000$, maybe even more money. Im just glad I quit GMS.

What makes you stand out : Nothing makes me stand down and nothing makes me stand out. I am tottaly up for this job and nothing can stand me down from this job. I just have to wish the best of luck for myself and hope I succeed as a Staff.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
Not Emergancy Cases:
!mesos (Yes Im lazy)
!item (Again, Im lazy)
!gmshop (To Be Honest, Yes I do use GmShop)
!proitem (For Events)
!event (Hosting Events)
!cheaters (I'd use it every 15 minutes incase a cheater was in the server)
Emergency Cases
!ban (Without Warning
!shutdownserver (Only if i was admin incase a bug attack came.)
!shutdownSQL (Prevent SQL bug hackers (Which doubt would happen.).)
OPTIONAL TO BE READ Command Experience
GM Level 3 Command Experience

!lowhp
!sp
!ap
!job
!whereami
!shop
!opennpc
!levelup
!setmaxmp
!setmaxhp
!healmap
!item
!noname
!level
!online
!banreason
!whitechat
!unbuffmap
!mesos
!setname
!clearslot
!ariantpq
!scoreboard
!array
!rreactor
!coke
!papu
!zakum
!ergoth
!ludimini
!cornian
!balrog
!mushmom
!wyvern
!pirate
!clone
!anego
!theboss
!snackbar
!papapixie
!nxslimes
!horseman
!blackcrow
!leafreboss
!shark
!franken
!bird
!pianus
!centipede
!horntail
!killall
!help
!say
!levelperson
!skill
!setall
!giftnx
!maxskills
!fame
!unhide
!heal
!unbuff
!sendhint
!smega
!mute
!givedisease
!strip
!dc
!connected
!clock
!warp
!warphere
!jail
!map
!warpallhere
!warpwholeworld
!goto
!mesosrate
!droprate
!bossdroprate
!exprate
!godlyitemrate
!itemstat
!togglegodlyitems
!servermessage
!cheaters
!ring
!removering
!nearestportal
!unban
!spawn
!ban
!msearch
!npc
!removenpcs
!mynpcpos
!cleardrops
!clearshops
!clearevents
!permban
!emote
!proitem
!follow
!pause
!stance
!killmonster
!removeoid
!gmtext
!currentdate
!fullcharge
!youlose

GM Level 4 Experience

!speakall
!dcall
!packet
!drop
!startprofiling
!stopprofiling
!reloadops
!shutdown
!shutdownworld
!shutdownnow
!setrebirths
!mesoperson
!gmperson
!kill
!jobperson
!spawndebug
!timerdebug
!threads
!showtrace
!toggleoffense
!tdrops
!givemonsbuff
!givemonstatus
!sreactor
!hreactor
!dreactor
!writecommands
!saveall
!getpw
!notice
!speak
!changechannel
!clearguilds
!clearportalscripts
!clearreactordrops
!monsterdebug
!itemperson
!setaccgm
!pnpc
!servercheck
!itemvac
!shutdownSQL
!supremelick

Experience as a GM :
GM in XeroidStory (Non-Hamachi Server) Proof: Only have for this one. GM Level 4
https://s969.photobucket.com/albums/ae178/BakGon1994/?action=view&current=m2010-03-1415-49-12-20.jpg
GM in StemMS. (Non-Hamachi Server) GM Level 3
GM in KaynedStory (Hamachi Server) Level 3 GM
Owner in UnownStory (Hamachi Server) Level 5 Admin
Hoster in HiroMS/Owner was gone (Hamachi Server) Level 5 Admin

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you: No, Quitting over a GM Application is ridiculous. Besides who would wanna quit a great server like this one! Ill say it one more time if you didn't hear me.
Quitting because your application is denied? No way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Application] TheBestName   [Application] TheBestName Time210Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:02 am

Lol... !strip...
Great app! Color would make it perfect. By the way, i've never seen you in game. Shocked

Well, good luck!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Thanks   [Application] TheBestName Time210Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:11 am

Yes But to bad my color are broken.
<3 Add me TheBestName. Yes I remember the last time I was on was like 1 month or 4 weeks ago?
Anyone know the newest cilent download? or maybe its off?
By the way its 3:20 USA/LA
So let me no if i got the right version plese
nvm I GOT CILENT
WOW I got hacked. w8 nvm wipe
FALSE ALARM I GOT CILENT NOW bUT idyllic got wipe!

Last edited by Idyllic<3 on Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: PEFECT   [Application] TheBestName Time210Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:23 am

Im speechless
this is simple splendid even without color.
100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/5
This app is detailed,pacificed, every single detail. This is incrediable
This guy should be accepted for sure. O and Btw WB David.

-Devon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Thanks Devon   [Application] TheBestName Time210Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:26 am

O hi Devon
did u delete me from bl?
add me again <3 hope u didnt Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: [Application] TheBestName   [Application] TheBestName Time210Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:23 am

No need to post a whole GM handbook on here O-o
Most of them dont even work
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

PostSubject: aight   [Application] TheBestName Time210Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:01 am

aight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Application] TheBestName   [Application] TheBestName Time210Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:42 am

i saw this ss somewhere before!1 and i dont belliv its urs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Application] TheBestName   [Application] TheBestName Time210Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:31 am

Idyllic<3 wrote:
Name : David but you can call me Dave Cool

Time Zone : GMT +8 USA/Pacific

Email : TheRealNoov@gmail.com

IGN : TheBestName

Why you want to be a GM :
Reasons for me being GM is for me to help people when they need help with something. Despite helping people, I take the GM job serious, a GM's job isn't just having fun sitting in the FM with friends or just be there to hang around and all. If i was a Gm, ill have responsibility, like to make sure there are no hackers messing up the server or trying to crash it. Helping someone is a daily job, ill help them even if i wasn't a GM. Someone having issues with someone, ill try to help out and do my best. I will try and entertain people when they are bored, and help people answer questions about stuff. I treat people with respect and fairly, if someone is having a problem, ill try to solve it. Ill be as active as i can to the members that plays. I will get more people to play this server to make it a big community and fun for us all. Whether it's something hard, or easy i can help the server spread via school wise. I would like to be a GM, because i want to help out the server, the community. I'd also would try to make Idyllicstory a little bit better than it was before. Hosting events. Listen to what other players have to say. And help out new players with whatever they need, I would use !cheaters every 15 minutes to check if anyone is Cheating. Like I said before I take the job seriously. I dont take it like you just sit there and go ''Yay! Im a GM! I take it more serious then that. I take it donating anything you can to this server and any etc./use to the server. So I understand this server is lacking a little bit of those things and hope I can bring it to this server. (If possible) I will always try my best no matter which case.
I, like many other players for this server, wish to allow it to shine to its fullest potential. Also, I have been playing this server for quite some time now and I think I know almost how this server works. I think I am able to further help this server in ways other than donating as I am currently not working and I do not have much cash in hand. I tried to bring more players from other games but to them Maplestory is a game of the past. I managed somehow to bring my best friend into the game and although not an active player, he still continues to play and check the forums once in a while. I know I am not the best choice for this position, I do not expect to be a GM either, but I just tried my luck. Some said I should be GM, some said I should not. I do not mind not having the position of being a GM, but I want to help the server as much as I can. To me, this may be my last server I am playing as this is the only one server that I find good. It has nice players, nice events and nice GM's. So I just have to wish the best of luck for me and hope I succeed as a GM.

What you will do as a GM : I will catch hackers. Donate anything possible that I have leftovers and try to bring the best for the server. I will provide what the GM's need and treat both players and GM the same. I respect both GM's and player's the same but respecting a GM better than a player? (I have seen some servers respect GM's better) Respecting a GM better than a player or a player better than a GM is not an option for me. Respecting both the same will be always the option. In my past experience as a GM, my friend respected the GM's better because he was hoping for a higher chance of a GM. Although no, I told him dozen's of times that he should respect both the same but he wouldn't listen. As the end result, he didn't become a GM and lost everything. His friends, his guild, everything. That is why I respect both the same and I may have made some past mistakes to be honest. But I believe I can learn from them. Also respecting a person better than another could hurt a Staff/Player's feelings. So I respect both the same. This was a big problem between my past experience, and I believe I can take on this problem and teach everyone not to do the same thing my friend did. (Treating GM's better than players.) As a GM, I will do whatever it takes to keep the server running and completely block the problems. My goal for idyllic is completely clean of hackers and keeping the server running and hoping Idyllic will past Rydah. That is why I will do whatever it takes to vote everday. So as a GM, I will do whatever it takes to achieve my goal for idyllic.

How you can help the server as a GM : I can be helpful to the server as a Gm that answers questions about the server and just helps new people where everything is.
I would also help the server by, Hosting events, Listening to what everyone hast to say. And introduce new players to the game. I will be on everyday(hopefully) to help out each and everyone. I will try my best to donate. (Hopefully I still have enough money to donate.) Anyways, Ill try my best to encourage the players.
I am not entirely computer illiterate, but I can not code or deal with SQL to save my life or just i rather not deal with SQL since I hate queries and databases with a flaming passion. I'd rather just deal with exuectue and little small problems because I'm not so good with SQL. I cant make rankings or something like that. I can only exuectue SQL's and exuectue some stuff. Keeping it clean of hackers. Helping new players get on the right track. Solve disputes between players. Make it more alive if needed: host events.

How long you have played IdyllicStory : I have been playing IdyllicStory for 1 week and 1 day(s). Until then, I had to move to another house and I couldn't use my cable anymore. Some of you might know me, some of you might not know me from IdyllicStory. I just hope my buddy's didn't delete me and hope I could get some more new buddies.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : Weekends 6-12 Hours
Weekdays 3+ Hours.

How long you have played GMS : I have been playing GMS for 3 years. I quitted on 2010 (September 13). Please dont call me an attic. I waste couple of hundreads on GMS. 600$-700$. But Im glad I quit, otherwise I wouldove waste 700$-1000$, maybe even more money. Im just glad I quit GMS.

What makes you stand out : Nothing makes me stand down and nothing makes me stand out. I am tottaly up for this job and nothing can stand me down from this job. I just have to wish the best of luck for myself and hope I succeed as a Staff.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
Not Emergancy Cases:
!mesos (Yes Im lazy)
!item (Again, Im lazy)
!gmshop (To Be Honest, Yes I do use GmShop)
!proitem (For Events)
!event (Hosting Events)
!cheaters (I'd use it every 15 minutes incase a cheater was in the server)
Emergency Cases
!ban (Without Warning
!shutdownserver (Only if i was admin incase a bug attack came.)
!shutdownSQL (Prevent SQL bug hackers (Which doubt would happen.).)
OPTIONAL TO BE READ Command Experience
GM Level 3 Command Experience

!lowhp
!sp
!ap
!job
!whereami
!shop
!opennpc
!levelup
!setmaxmp
!setmaxhp
!healmap
!item
!noname
!dropmesos
!level
!online
!banreason
!whitechat
!joinguild
!unbuffmap
!mesos
!setname
!clearslot
!ariantpq
!scoreboard
!array
!slap
!rreactor
!coke
!papu
!zakum
!ergoth
!ludimini
!cornian
!balrog
!mushmom
!wyvern
!pirate
!clone
!anego
!theboss
!snackbar
!papapixie
!nxslimes
!horseman
!blackcrow
!leafreboss
!shark
!franken
!bird
!pianus
!centipede
!horntail
!killall
!help
!say
!gender
!spy
!levelperson
!skill
!setall
!giftnx
!maxskills
!fame
!unhide
!heal
!unbuff
!sendhint
!smega
!mutesmega
!mute
!givedisease
!strip
!dc
!charinfo
!connected
!clock
!warp
!warphere
!jail
!map
!warpallhere
!warpwholeworld
!goto
!mesosrate
!droprate
!bossdroprate
!exprate
!godlyitemrate
!itemstat
!togglegodlyitems
!servermessage
!whosthere
!cheaters
!ring
!removering
!nearestportal
!unban
!spawn
!ban
!tempban
!search
!msearch
!npc
!removenpcs
!mynpcpos
!cleardrops
!clearshops
!clearevents
!permban
!emote
!proitem
!addclones
!removeclones
!removeallclones
!follow
!pause
!stance
!killmonster
!removeoid
!gmtext
!currentdate
!maxmesos
!fullcharge
!youlose

GM Level 4 Experience

!speakall
!dcall
!packet
!drop
!startprofiling
!stopprofiling
!reloadops
!shutdown
!shutdownworld
!shutdownnow
!setrebirths
!mesoperson
!gmperson
!kill
!jobperson
!spawndebug
!timerdebug
!threads
!showtrace
!toggleoffense
!tdrops
!givemonsbuff
!givemonstatus
!sreactor
!hreactor
!dreactor
!writecommands
!saveall
!getpw
!notice
!speak
!changechannel
!clearguilds
!clearportalscripts
!clearreactordrops
!monsterdebug
!itemperson
!setaccgm
!pnpc
!servercheck
!itemvac
!shutdownSQL
!supremelick

Experience as a GM :
GM in XeroidStory (Non-Hamachi Server) Proof: Only have for this one. GM Level 4
https://s969.photobucket.com/albums/ae178/BakGon1994/?action=view&current=m2010-03-1415-49-12-20.jpg
GM in StemMS. (Non-Hamachi Server) GM Level 3
GM in KaynedStory (Hamachi Server) Level 3 GM
Owner in UnownStory (Hamachi Server) Level 5 Admin
Hoster in HiroMS/Owner was gone (Hamachi Server) Level 5 Admin

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you: No, Quitting over a GM Application is ridiculous. Besides who would wanna quit a great server like this one! Ill say it one more time if you didn't hear me.
Quitting because your application is denied? No way.
holy crap! thats alot of commands @_@ Gl on the spot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Application] TheBestName   [Application] TheBestName Time210Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:53 pm

Wow...
A lot of information.
Usually, the new applications I read have less info in them.
But you just impressed me.
Good luck and hope you get the spot.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: [Application] TheBestName   [Application] TheBestName Time210Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:35 pm

Denied!!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Application] TheBestName   [Application] TheBestName Time210

Back to top Go down

[Application] TheBestName
Page 1 of 1