IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dean's Forumn Admin Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dean's Forumn Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Dean's Forumn Admin Application   Dean's Forumn Admin Application Time210Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:55 pm

Name :
Dean Lin

Time Zone :
EST + 1

Email :
dean445lin@hotmail.com

IGN :
Dean

How long you are on :
Im usually not really on idyllicstory and that is the biggest reason why i want to be on the forumn. My computer is extremely laggy on idyllicstory now for some odd reason. I'm really looking foward to get this position because i can be really active on the forumns and deny and accept the apps that lexii or you (gabe) want to deny/accept. I will keep my words and i won't curse on the forumn or troll.

Why you want to be a Forum Admin :
I want to be forumn admin because in the gm application section alot of people are double posting and i think that isn't a need. If a player double posts i think that we should deny one of them because leaving 2 up is just a waste of space and will make GM's/Admin's reread the application and waste their time because they maybe already read the application or the application is just copy/pasted from the denied section.

Forum Experience :I was once helping my friend make a forumn for his private server and was MOD because he said he didn't have alot of time to deny/accept any applications because he has swimming and soccer almost everyday afterschool and in the summer time. I helped him and he said i did a good job on a MOD. I really hope i can be a forumn admin since i will be really active on the forumn but not really active in the game ;O
Thanks For Reading And Thanks For Your Time <3 (:

-Dean

Last edited by Pocky on Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dean's Forumn Admin Application   Dean's Forumn Admin Application Time210Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:25 pm

lol u tot u quited O.o xp anway Gl ont he position
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dean's Forumn Admin Application   Dean's Forumn Admin Application Time210Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:03 am

Thanks---

-Dean
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dean's Forumn Admin Application   Dean's Forumn Admin Application Time210Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:28 am

gl pocky Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dean's Forumn Admin Application   Dean's Forumn Admin Application Time210Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:03 am

You still have iPocky? I saw someone named O3OPOCKY last time I was in Idyllic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dean's Forumn Admin Application   Dean's Forumn Admin Application Time210Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:19 pm

LOLLL! xD yes im still iPocky! <3333~

-Dean
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dean's Forumn Admin Application   Dean's Forumn Admin Application Time210Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:39 pm

Nice application Dean. :O
Great length and colors.
Good luck and hope you get the spot! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dean's Forumn Admin Application   Dean's Forumn Admin Application Time210Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:18 pm

LOLOL THANKSS <3

-Dean
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dean's Forumn Admin Application   Dean's Forumn Admin Application Time210Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:00 am

I THOUGHT YOU QUIT!
but youre back.. for me.. c:

LOL
Good Luck! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Dean's Forumn Admin Application   Dean's Forumn Admin Application Time210Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:43 pm

Denied!
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dean's Forumn Admin Application   Dean's Forumn Admin Application Time210

Back to top Go down

Dean's Forumn Admin Application
Page 1 of 1