IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dean's Forumn Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dean's Forumn Application Empty
PostSubject: Dean's Forumn Application   Dean's Forumn Application Time210Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:57 am

Name :
Dean Lin

Time Zone :
EST + 1

Email :
dean445lin@gmail.com

IGN :
Dean

How long are you on ingame :
Usually 4 hours or so . I'm usually on the forums longer then i am on the games because i am a web person and i usually do all my reports and homework and researching on the browser and i always log on to the forums.

How long are you on the forums :
Usually from 3:00 P.M (EST) to 8:00 P.M (EST).

Why you want to be a Forum mod :
I want to be a forum mod because i read and reply to almost all the posts there are on the forum and it would be nice to be a forum and try my hardest to help everybody who has questions on the forums. When new people join the forums they can ask me anything or when they introduce themselves, i can explain how the forums works.

What will you do when your a forum mod :
I will help every single person who asks me a question or P.M's me questions. i would greet people and stop some trolling going on in the forums and keep this forums a friendly forums and not some kind of mean/bullying forums.

Forum Experience :
I have no forum experience but i've been on this forum enough to know what to do as a forum mod. I know how to talk to everybody and handle situations in the forums .

Thank For Reading ~
I appreciate your time !

-Dean
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dean's Forumn Application   Dean's Forumn Application Time210Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:35 am

Nice app, organized, I don't think you've been a member long enough, but it's great that you're on so long. I think you're a bit too young to be a forum mod, but who am I to say. Good luck with the position!
10/10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dean's Forumn Application   Dean's Forumn Application Time210Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:47 am

uhm..
i played 3 months before when the server wasnt closed and like 2 weeeks into this new opened idyllic .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dean's Forumn Application   Dean's Forumn Application Time210Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:49 am

Great app Very Happy
And I don't know what dafire is talking about, I think you qualify perfectly to be a forum mod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dean's Forumn Application   Dean's Forumn Application Time210Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:57 am

Thank You Link

-Dean (;
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Dean's Forumn Application   Dean's Forumn Application Time210Thu May 05, 2011 12:27 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dean's Forumn Application   Dean's Forumn Application Time210

Back to top Go down

Dean's Forumn Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-