IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Gm Aplication [rewriten]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My Gm Aplication [rewriten] Empty
PostSubject: My Gm Aplication [rewriten]   My Gm Aplication [rewriten] Time210Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:43 am

Name :
Alyssa

Time Zone :
eastern standard time

Email :
ryleewelsn@ymail.com

Very HappyIGN :
IcedTea

Why you want to be a GM :
I want to be a gm beacause i'll be a great one and do lots of event and things. i also want to be a gm because ive have alot of things to offer, my niceness my activeness my sexinesss. ill be a great addition to them because i love everyone eccept for bad girls and boys. i most sertenly want to be a gm cause i wont break the rules and u make make sure of it! ill be very active and wont get on others nerves asking questions about being a gm so dont worry about that. ill make sure i dont to and if i am dont worry just tell me i wont mind. it will be fun to be a gm most gms are like i dont like going into public because they never take me srsly. haha, my personnality is great so i can make people smile or be like what bitch but not important people. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

What you will do as a GM :
ill help the community and make sure hackers are banned spammers are jailed and people who what thing i will turn down i will make sure that idyllic story stays clear of everyone bad i want to help other gms with things that are to challenging to do for them like vincent haha, i wont be in hide all the time like other gms. i might be rusty when i start but ill get better. i want to start playing even more then i do already ill get on more then i do now. i usully am doing school work or grounded but ill be good for this position , ill make a new fm map right when i get the job if i ever do get it i hope i do and my first event will be a hide and seek! i wont doze off during my gm job like i useually am when i play all pay attension to what everyone says unless there spamming ill mute or jail them.

How long you have played IdyllicStory :
3 months or so but i love this server why would i quit
anytime soon?

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :
well 2 hours or more, i play so much
my mom makes me takes breaks, go figure.
but on bad days its like 1 hour.

How long you have played GMS :
v55 - v86 lets just say a long time

What makes you stand out :
im have a good personallity and im very ubber nice. i love everyone whos not a bitch to me haha, i will be mean only when i half to be so if u come and make me mad ill punch u in the faec!!!!! su dont u mess with me.im extremly pretty and im nut a bad gurl Twisted Evil haha i belive that one day im going to be a super hero. i have good editing skills [www.youtube.com/user/ImYourBrownBear]. i love to draw and color. im in marching band. im in 10th grade. i love zebras and cupcakes. i hate clowns alot.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
i will use many like !ban for people who hack or anything as bad at that. !jail for people who spam or warp on jq or big event. !mute for people who spam in fm. !idem for thing i want or need to use for something important cause i dont wanna be nude Very Happy. ill use them when needed like i wont spamm the heck out of !idem. ill also #1 mainly use
!event for when i want to or others want a event. ill use !say to ask what event others want and ill do it.

Experience as a GM : i was one in kurashms but its been about a year that was my first private servertoo! i was very nice to people and most people said i was the best gm ever but i could have been more active ill be sure to fix that problem when i get them gm spot for this server im hoping to help people with there thing and not give away anything i get ill be sure to use !cleardrops when i want to drop something.

Hobbies: Drawing,Coloring Playing my saxaphone, playing my drums, PLAYING MAPLESTORY, helping people, shopping, texting, playing with my thumbs, im a very weird person. when u read "playing with her thumbs" u were probly like wtf. im sorry that weird to you but i can sit there for hours makeing my thumbs fight eachother.

i will not quit this server if you dont pick me but that souldnt be a option cause you will pick me right Very Happy ill be sure to make sure that ill be a good gurl till i get it but when i get it ill be a extra good gurl!

thank u for reading my Gm application i hope u pick me as ur next Game master :]

My Gm Aplication [rewriten] Me10

Last edited by Anitas7 on Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:36 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Gm Aplication [rewriten]   My Gm Aplication [rewriten] Time210Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:13 am

I was only grouchy because you weren't listening! D:
Anyways, you should really add some colors and space this out a little.
And you kinda missed the "Will you quit if your Application is Denied" question.
Other than that..7/10
Hope you get the spot. ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Gm Aplication [rewriten]   My Gm Aplication [rewriten] Time210Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:33 am

LOL.
Alyssa, Your application is extremely hard to read due to the way it is formatted.
Besides that, mind adding some colorful text?
Its pretty plain and messy.

Edit it around pl0x.
Kaythanks!
&& Good Luck!

Stay Active and remember to vote!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Gm Aplication [rewriten]   My Gm Aplication [rewriten] Time210Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:46 pm

Ewww It confuses me. You should try to put more spaces, put color and try to put more info. 5/10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Gm Aplication [rewriten]   My Gm Aplication [rewriten] Time210Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:46 am

lol ok vincent [grouchy ]
ivring ill put more colorr
and no i will not quit

.. my question is why r gms commenting on
this :]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Gm Aplication [rewriten]   My Gm Aplication [rewriten] Time210Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:05 am

Do you mean : IGN = IcedTea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Gm Aplication [rewriten]   My Gm Aplication [rewriten] Time210Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:25 am

nice app.
put color! D:< <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Gm Aplication [rewriten]   My Gm Aplication [rewriten] Time210Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:26 am

... err yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Gm Aplication [rewriten]   My Gm Aplication [rewriten] Time210Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:36 am

Looks good.

Good luck to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Gm Aplication [rewriten]   My Gm Aplication [rewriten] Time210Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:58 am

few error here and there.
oh and it would be better if you put spaces between each question
& also a lil more color.
other then that, Decent app (;

-elise<3 good luck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Gm Aplication [rewriten]   My Gm Aplication [rewriten] Time210Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:51 pm

haha thanks guys.

ill do what u say

ill try to fix my errors and put more colors study
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Gm Aplication [rewriten]   My Gm Aplication [rewriten] Time210Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:30 pm

Olala
Got longerr Surprised
and prettyful
~Ryan :]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Gm Aplication [rewriten]   My Gm Aplication [rewriten] Time210Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:34 pm

haha yepp :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Gm Aplication [rewriten]   My Gm Aplication [rewriten] Time210Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:20 am

haha rewrites<3 What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face Exclamation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Gm Aplication [rewriten]   My Gm Aplication [rewriten] Time210Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:02 am

Can you change yellow to a different color? I don't like straining my eyes to read it, and I'm too lazy to highlight it. D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Gm Aplication [rewriten]   My Gm Aplication [rewriten] Time210Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:27 pm

Anitas7 wrote:
haha rewrites<3 What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face Exclamation
nice app its logn and nice but it was extremely hard to read the yellow text.
Other than that its good. 8/10
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: My Gm Aplication [rewriten]   My Gm Aplication [rewriten] Time210Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:32 pm

Denied!!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gm Aplication [rewriten]   My Gm Aplication [rewriten] Time210

Back to top Go down

My Gm Aplication [rewriten]
Page 1 of 1