IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

brandonxheat aplication :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage

brandonxheat aplication  :D Empty
PostSubject: brandonxheat aplication :D   brandonxheat aplication  :D Time210Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:41 am

Name :alexander

GMT: -4.5

Email :alexander1261992@hotmail.com

IGN :brandonxheat

Why you want to be a GM : I want to be GM because i can protect the server to hackers because i think that hack idyllic story´s server is for bastards men i want stop the hackers on this servers i like make events if i become GM i like help all the members to idyllic story beacuse it`s the job to the GMs i like answer all the questions to the members of idyllic i like keep the moral on the members to idyllic story i want ti stop the spammers that disturb the game and their members and fynally i want to be a great gm for make that Idyllic story becomes the best maple server.

What you will do as a GM : I will stop all the hackers and ban their without expections, make very much event for entertain the members to idyllic story i will send to the jail all the spammers and all member to idyllic that does not comply with the rules to this server because the rules is first of all and i will to cumply with all mys obligations i will to help all members on idyllic story answering their dudes questions and problems for make that all the members vote for idyllic story finally i will be atent to all needs to idyllic story.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.
No because that no is the finish and i have estimation to this server one of just servers with gms that can help us and if my application is denied i even I can be number one in the rank list to idyllic story and i have friends here that i dont like lost and one title does not make the diference.

How you can help the server as a GM :I can help this server by banning all hackers to make this server more peaceful and creating new ideas for the server i can help answer all needs and questions to this server and ill like very much things for make this server the best server to all.

How long you have played IdyllicStory :2 months.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :around 4-8hours.

How long you have played GMS :6 years.

What makes you stand out :I am a funny person I am generous im responsible i speak spanish i understood the english i speak english - lvl intermedian-i regard the people and im friendship with all mys friends and i have very much ideas for this server.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : Probably Ban JailNotice Event GMSHOP MAP and UNJAIL.

Experience as a GM :only i was been a GM in one private server because i not change of server easily and i was be the second best gm on that server but that server does not work anymore

give me your opinion and thx for your opinion Very Happy

PD:im not GM but if you have a due with the game you can pm me probably i can request you if i cant i will to investigate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: brandonxheat aplication :D   brandonxheat aplication  :D Time210Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:52 am

You left A LOT of space for each paragraph.
The app is decent though, information is suffice.
Though, more is always appreciated.

Good Luck on your spot!
Stay active and remember to vote!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: brandonxheat aplication :D   brandonxheat aplication  :D Time210Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:11 am

[GM]irving wrote:
You left A LOT of space for each paragraph.
The app is decent though, information is suffice.
Though, more is always appreciated.

Good Luck on your spot!
Stay active and remember to vote!

ty for the opinion Very Happy sunny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: brandonxheat aplication :D   brandonxheat aplication  :D Time210Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:38 pm

Denied!!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: brandonxheat aplication :D   brandonxheat aplication  :D Time210

Back to top Go down

brandonxheat aplication :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: