IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spork's GM application :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Spork's GM application :) Empty
PostSubject: Spork's GM application :)   Spork's GM application :) Time210Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:43 am

Name :
Chris

Time Zone :
EST

Email :
bbqomfg@yahoo.com (I know, not a smart email, haha. I created it a long time ago Smile )

IGN :
Meaningless

Why you want to be a GM :
Usually, when I see a server thats new I want to see it if it has potential, which this server definitely has. The old server I was a GM for did, and I recruited and we ended up getting a lot of people. I think we can get this server a lot of people, and popularity.

What you will do as a GM :
I can be an event GM, Hacker patrol, any real position I can get. I'd prefer event GM, with a little guidance, of course.

How you can help the server as a GM :
I can help recruit, make some more events, suggest ideas, ban hackers, and anything in my power.

How long you have played IdyllicStory :
Not too long, but I've gotten into it, haha.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :
I play it as much as possible, which, is about 5:00 - 11:00 EST.

How long you have played GMS :
A little more than a year, not counting the few times I quit. Its not like I quit for a long time, though, haha.

What makes you stand out :
I'm not afraid to admit my flaws, I like to lighten up places, I love to make jokes, talk to people, and I'm also, very weird. haha. I make friends easily, and I try to break up fights, and not to fight. I don't like to curse often, unless its that necessary,

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
That depends on the situations, usually I'll be in hide looking if new players come, I'd welcome them, (!warp) or stay in hide incase there are any suspicious activity, then I'd stay in hide. (!ban). I'd use !item to create items for winning events for players. I'd use any command to help out a problem a user/GM has. Of course, I can't think of all the commands right now, xD.

Experience as a GM :
I was an gm on an old server I used to love, it was v62. I started low and rised up and got to Administrator rank in a few months, by helping the server. I first came when it was not known, and I left when it had a lot of people. I feel the same way about this server, not to say that there are no people, just that I can help recruit. I make videos to help servers, and encourage others to do so. Razz

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.
No, I understand that many people say no then quit after they are denied, but honestly, I'm not the kind of person to do that.

Last edited by Spork on Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spork's GM application :)   Spork's GM application :) Time210Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:34 am

"I'm not afraid to admit my flaws"
"I love to make jokes, talk to people, and I'm also, very weird"
YAY x]!!! Lol ;D
Be more active and vote every 12 hours =]!

That's a good start on becoming a GM.
"I can help recruit"
Try that now =].
I wanna seeee <33333

Good Luck!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spork's GM application :)   Spork's GM application :) Time210Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:21 am

There, sorry about how short it is. I hope this helps get more people to join Razz

Edit : Dang, the sound doesn't work D:<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spork's GM application :)   Spork's GM application :) Time210Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:52 am

OooOOooo

YOU'RE Meaningless.
Nice video.
Did you use Sony Vegas?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spork's GM application :)   Spork's GM application :) Time210Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:42 am

Yes sir. :]
I use sony vegas 9, not the best version, but it works for me ;D.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spork's GM application :)   Spork's GM application :) Time210Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:36 am

Sony Vegas is cool.
I tried to make one, but it got too hard. I really wanted to learn too.
Can you try to make it longer?
o_O?
Just wondering

Don't forget to vote and be active =]!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spork's GM application :)   Spork's GM application :) Time210Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:47 am

lol, I can try, sorry its short =/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spork's GM application :)   Spork's GM application :) Time210Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:58 am

It's still good x]!
Better than what I could do D=.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spork's GM application :)   Spork's GM application :) Time210Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:43 am

imo, This application is well formatted, gives a definite meaning of what to say for when applying as a GM, and you admit to your flaws and bad habits which isn't entirely a bad thing, being honest is always the right thing. I like it very much ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spork's GM application :)   Spork's GM application :) Time210Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:14 am

^^, thank you.

To Fyre : I can show you some tutorials, if you like ;D.

Mkay, new video uploaded over the old one -
-Sound works
-Added music
-Fixed some issues
-made it longer.

Hope you like it!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spork's GM application :)   Spork's GM application :) Time210Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:04 am

Edited with the new
"Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you." question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spork's GM application :)   Spork's GM application :) Time210Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:04 am

Accepted.

Welcome to the Staff Team.

Edit by Lexii :
Demoted for giving items away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spork's GM application :)   Spork's GM application :) Time210

Back to top Go down

Spork's GM application :)
Page 1 of 1