IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Victor's Gm Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Victor's Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Victor's Gm Application   Victor's Gm Application Time210Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:20 am

Name : Victor

Time Zone : PST

Email : hmoto38@yahoo.com

IGN : Victor

Why you want to be a GM : I want to make this server fun for people that comes. If its fun for them already, ill make it even funner. I want to help people that have any difficulties.

What you will do as a GM : As a gm i will do !cheaters alot to find hackers. I will host events and do anything that Gabe wants me to do. I will help people that needs help with anything like login problems and more.

Why Should you hire me?: You should hire me because im usually on for 8 hours a day. I can cover night hours since im in PST time. I'm active and friendly. I don't afk all the time. I don't ignore the players like some gms do sometimes. I dont sit around all day. I'm an experienced Gm. I won't give out free stuff to people unless its an event that they won.

How you can help the server as a GM : I can help out server by keep advertisers out and inviting more people to this server. I will spam this server on other server so they can come play here. I will vote everyday so more people can come to this server.

How long you have played IdyllicStory : I have played IdyllicStory for around 2 weeks now. I know most of the people on the server.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : I play IdyllicStory everyday. On weekdays i play from 3pm till 8pm or sometimes 9pm. On weekends i play from 7:45am to 12pm and 3pm to 6pm. I play this server as much as i can.

How long you have played GMS : I have played GMS for around 3 years. I play in Khaini.

What makes you stand out : What makes me stand out is that i'm an experienced player. I get along with anyone, cept the ones that start problems. So as a gm ill make them stop and if they dont i can ban them with your permission.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : As a GM I will use the commands: As a GM, my commands i will use alot is !cheaters to find hackers, !ban, and !jail ONLY if its really nessasary.

Experience as a GM : I have been GM on some servers and they are ProStoryMS, BlizzardMS, and SilentMS.

About Me: My name is Victor, I live in California. I go to school and im a pretty smart guy. I am mature. I don;t fool around like some ppl.

Hobbies: Well I play this server alot. I watch T.V. I do anything thats fun. Thank you. Hope you will hire as a Gm. I will give my best effort to make this the best server.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Victor's Gm Application   Victor's Gm Application Time210Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:14 am

Nice app Very Happy.
Colorful tooo ~
I seen you in game a lot. Nice to see you active.

Don't forget to VOTE.

Lol. You might have a chance.
Good luck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Victor's Gm Application   Victor's Gm Application Time210Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:46 am

Accepted.

Welcome to the Staff Team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Victor's Gm Application   Victor's Gm Application Time210

Back to top Go down

Victor's Gm Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Accepted-
Jump to: